Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

Promotions > Free read for Valentine's

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi Vasudeva | 24 comments Short story Chained to Shadows. http://ruchivasudeva.wordpress.com/20...

message 2: by Reader in NJ (new)

Reader in NJ (readerinnj) | 142 comments I am enjoying reading the story. In general I am not fond of stories where siblings have had the same lover. I am trying to ignore that fact here -- since I assume that Amber will end up with Victor.

message 3: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi Vasudeva | 24 comments Thanks, Reader in NJ!

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine | 86 comments Thanks for the story. Enjoyed it although I too don't particularly like sibling stories.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

message 5: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi Vasudeva | 24 comments Thanks, @Christine. I'm not that bent towards them either, it's just how this turned out :)
So chuffed you liked it. Do check out my books from Harlequin. Have two out now :)

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine | 86 comments Ruchi wrote: "Thanks, @Christine. I'm not that bent towards them either, it's just how this turned out :)
So chuffed you liked it. Do check out my books from Harlequin. Have two out now :)"

You've got me eager to read both of your books. I'll let know I think after I get them

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine | 86 comments Christine wrote: "Ruchi wrote: "Thanks, @Christine. I'm not that bent towards them either, it's just how this turned out :)
So chuffed you liked it. Do check out my books from Harlequin. Have two out now :)"

You'v..."

How can I get them? I searched in eharlequin.com, and while there'a an author page for you, your books are not.

message 8: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi Vasudeva | 24 comments They're available on Amazon.co.uk as kindle edition. Are you in UK?

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine | 86 comments Ruchi wrote: "They're available on Amazon.co.uk as kindle edition. Are you in UK?"

Not in UK, but I buy from Amazon.com in the US. I see it's available in kindle. I'll get them!

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethwilliams) | 11 comments Ruchi wrote: "Thanks, @Christine. I'm not that bent towards them either, it's just how this turned out :)

I personally like it when romance writers explore that theme. It gives romance that extra dark dimension. Off to get it and read it.

message 11: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi Vasudeva | 24 comments @Elizabeth, that's so good to hear. Hope you enjoy the reading :)