#AYEARATHON discussion

February - Harry Potter Month! > Annnnd - that's a wrap!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (pinkpunkshelly) | 3 comments I ended with 1177 pages for the week! I am hoping to finish the last 500'ish' pages of Goblet of Fire today (SNOW DAY!). Then I have some review books to tackle before I can finish the series.

I have had a blast since this is my first time to read this series... *gasp*

message 2: by Helena (new)

Helena (astropuf) i managed to read 1-4 + about 12 chapters of Order of the Phoenix and the last few chapters of Quidditch through the ages during the week and im very pleased with that

i'll probably participate in March too since i've been planning on re-reading twilight for some time

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I finished 1-3 by Thursday but I never have time to read on the weekends! I had a lot of fun reading them over again and noticed a lot of things I didn't before! I loved seeing what everyone else had to say about the books!

For next month, I have no interest in reading twilight again so I'm just going to get back at the Harry potter for the next readathon! it's nice to have other people who are also on a reading marathon!

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 23 comments I enjoyed this read-a-thon very much! Didn't get as much housework done as I needed....so much play catch up somehow this week.
Still deciding if I will participate in March. Vampire books have never really captured my interest and I do not want to read Twilight. If I do read-a-long, it will be in spirit/theory only --- I am thinking about picking up another series that has vampires in it to read - potentially Vampire Academy or some standalones.
Thanks again to the organizers and everyone who participated in discussion boards!

message 5: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2008 comments Mod
Well I didn't start reading until Thursday and didnt do Much reading Firday (I know Bad Host) but I managed to read the first 3 books for the #AYEARATHON and I'm currently on the fourth. I planned to read them all this month and I'm sticking to it :) And Ill be Rereading All the Twilight Books Next Month As well as The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner(If I can find my copy) :D

So I'll still be posting in the discussion boards if anybody wanted to know and Join and continue on reading the books as well :)