American Historical Fiction discussion

Continuance
This topic is about Continuance
Billboard > Free on Amazon February 10 to 14, 2014

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marta (last edited Feb 14, 2014 01:49AM) (new)

Marta Tandori (marta_tandori) | 7 comments Hi Everyone - Today is the last day my book, CONTINUANCE, is free. Give yourself a Valentine's Day read and download it for free. It's got a bit of romance, it's got LOTS of history and a nice "whodunnit" all rolled into one. The book alternates between dual time periods - 1905 New York City and present day - and is two separate stories connected by the century-old remains discovered in a pirate's tunnel in modern-day Savannah during an FBI search for a kidnapped seven-year-old child. If you liked the alternating time periods in Tess Gerritsen's THE BONE GARDEN, you'll like CONTINUANCE.

If you're interested, here's the link:
Continuance

message 2: by Charlsie (new)

Charlsie Russell (loblollywriteraolcom) | 26 comments Hi Marta--I got it. First time I've gotten a freebee for my Kindle. Thank you.
Charlsie Russell

message 3: by Marta (new)

Marta Tandori (marta_tandori) | 7 comments Charlsie wrote: "Hi Marta--I got it. First time I've gotten a freebee for my Kindle. Thank you.
Charlsie Russell"

Hi Charlsie - You're welcome...I hope you enjoy your first Kindle freebie!

Happy Reading,
Marta

message 4: by Joe (new)

Joe (joehohmann) | 144 comments Thank you Marta, I'm looking forward to reading it in sunny Florida next month. Nice cover art! If I like it, I'll give you a nice review on Amazon (if I don't like it, mums the word :) )

message 5: by Marta (new)

Marta Tandori (marta_tandori) | 7 comments Joe wrote: "Thank you Marta, I'm looking forward to reading it in sunny Florida next month. Nice cover art! If I like it, I'll give you a nice review on Amazon (if I don't like it, mums the word :) )"

Thanks, Joe. Sunny Florida! Take me with you. After this lousy winter we've had, I think everyone could use a few palm trees and some sunshine. Incidentally, I love Florida so much, I set my last book in the sunshine state, TURN A BLIND EYE. It's about timesharing, drug smuggling and treasure hunting. The fact that there's mention of brilliant sunshine and palm trees is a given. Have a wonderful time and I hope you like the book.

Marta