Children's Books discussion

From Authors to Readers > DAKSHA THE MEDICINE GIRL

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gita (new)

Gita Reddy | 32 comments Please download and read my free short chapter book for middle grade readers.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Daksha, the Medicine Girl, is about a young girl living in a hamlet in the Himalayas. Having lost her family in flash floods, she spends a lot of time with a vaidya (the doctor practicing native medicine) and learns the use of herbs and roots. A chance encounter puts her skill to test and changes her life, everyone says, for the better. But she likes her life as it is.....

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 775 comments Mod
Your books sound really great, but instead of doing separate posts for them all, maybe do a thread for you and your books and keep them all together?

message 3: by Victoria (new)

I've grabbed a copy, and I've added this book to my "to read" list, along with many of your others. If they're half as good as "Cinderella's Escape" was then I'm in for some pleasant reads! :)

message 4: by Gita (last edited Feb 22, 2014 06:36PM) (new)

Gita Reddy | 32 comments Victoria wrote: "Your books sound really great, but instead of doing separate posts for them all, maybe do a thread for you and your books and keep them all together?"

I have created a thread for my Sunday freebies. Daksha just happened, and I decided to try it on smashwords, instead of amazon. It's a small book and I have made it permanently free.
Thank you for your feedback on Cinderella. I don't even get feedback on my free downloads!
Please download and read King Neptune's Delite; it had turned out rather well.
Bye.

message 5: by Victoria (new)

You're welcome about the feedback.