What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Family of Rich Immortals/ or Vampires. Is a Series [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crissy (new)

Crissy | 4 comments Sometime in the early to mid 90's I read a book that was from a series. The main character of this book was a woman whose lover brought her into the family. She was very shell shocked. They all treated her kindly but she was having problems adjusting into the family. She wasn't one of them but knew of them.

The family or group is made up of either immortals or vampires (I don't recall blood drinking, but I was A BIG vampire book collector at the time)

The woman who no longer trusts men, due to something with her ex (he might be died or disappeared) She falls for the family lawyer who she thinks is a woman. But it is really a man who dresses like a woman. She's scared about becoming pregnant (again?) They have sex and that is all I remember. I only read the one book, but realize it has to be in a series. Please help. It's been driving me crazy.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Crissy, did the series focus on the vampire family or the woman?

Was the setting contemporary or set in the past?

What genre did is best fit in? Horror, fantasy, romance, etc?

message 3: by Crissy (new)

Crissy | 4 comments It was contemporary and I feel like it was more about her that book. I'd say it was more romance because there was sex and it was about her being with this lawyer

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38146 comments Mod
Crissy, are you still looking for this book?

message 5: by Crissy (new)

Crissy | 4 comments No, I figured it out like last week lol.

message 6: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
What was the book Crissy? Inquiring minds want to know.

message 7: by Crissy (new)

Crissy | 4 comments It was Personal Darkness by Tanith Lee. It's the second book in the Blood Opera Sequence