High School {Role Play} discussion

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Questions about any sports or the teams?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Will there be a fight club or swimming team?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Probally not boxing, but I will add a Swim Team.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool :) And I wasn't being specific about boxing, I mean anything from wrestling to martial arts lol

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know wrestling wouldn't really be a sport in a school, because if someone gets hurt the school gets blamed. Martial Arts would be the same too.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

True lol Can't wait to try out for swimming :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I actually don't know ehis doing swimming. Im doing basketball and football. Also ate Mascot is a tiger

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Neat. :) I might try cheerleading to

message 9: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Gymnastics team???

message 10: by Crystal (last edited Feb 11, 2014 01:14PM) (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) We are working on it. Be patient

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 157 comments Wrestling is actually a pretty popular sport in high school, so it would be plausible to have a wrestling team

message 12: by H :) (new)

H :) | 421 comments ♠TDude567♠ ☞ I Don't Miss Spots ☜ wrote: "I don't know wrestling wouldn't really be a sport in a school, because if someone gets hurt the school gets blamed. Martial Arts would be the same too."

My school has a wrestling team, as well as a bunch of others that we compete with :)

message 13: by Layce (new)

Layce  (lightningbolts17) | 2 comments Tennis team?

message 14: by DarknessIsUponUs (new)

DarknessIsUponUs that would be cool, I will ask the other mods, if I can make it

message 15: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) The other sports have tryouts, but will there be try outs for track? And I also think that Wrestling would be good for the school to have. As well as Tennis and Badminton team. And Gymnastics team is a very nice thing to have. I also think that all the sports that are put in the school should be gender equal because I think it is sexist as well as unfair to the female athletes at school if they cannot do what ever sport they want.

message 16: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) A couple months back the mods talked and we decided to only start off with a few sports. Since members have become less active I dont think im going to add those sports but ill take it into consideration if people become active.

And the sports are gender equal, though it will probably be that the genders have their own teams. But say there is only one male wishing to do volleyball then i dont think he will get put on an all girls team. (though some sports im not referring to with this

message 17: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Ok that's good because at my school there are literally no girls on the football team and no guys on the gymnastics team.