Yaoi, Yaoi Everywhere!! discussion

1x1 RP > Amy x Teddy 11

Comments Showing 1-50 of 178 (178 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~ | 738 comments Mod
I'll start making my character!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay. I'll make mine tomorrow, I have to go to sleep now sadly.

message 3: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

I fell asleep too XD I was busy, but I'm free now~
I'll start my charrie~

message 4: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (last edited Feb 10, 2014 09:14PM) (new)

Jace Williams

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Unknown
(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Date of Birth: Unknown
(view spoiler)

Sexuality: Does not know what that is

Appearance
 photo 2345sdf_zpsa137facb.jpg
//Eye Color// Very, pretty brown
//Hair Color// Silky black, which is his original color
//Body Type// He is very, very skinny, weighing 110 lbs, and is very tiny, standing at 5'4. He is very, very place. like he's never been outside, but that's because he never has. Many scars are through his body, from many horrible things done to him. He has many small freckles going up his arms, growing larger as they get to his shoulder, shoulder blades and collarbones. He also has many pimples through his back from being in such a dirty place. They are all rather large and hurt him to lay on his back of stretch his back.

History
He does not know much, just that he has always lived in the dark and been tortured every single day of his life my horrible, awful weapons and things.

(view spoiler)

Personality
He was raised like an animal, locked up in a cage 24/7 and never allowed to see the daylight. Salem is a very nervous kid, afraid of everything and anything. He gets scared easily and jumps, whines a lot too when it's not the man that is doing it. The man always hits him whenever he whines or tries to talk without his permission. Because of the way he was raised, Salem's senses are very heightened. He is able to see clearly in the dark and hear things from fairly far away. The only thing that is a disadvantage to him is that his eye sight isn't the best.

Salem is most afraid of things when they move to quickly towards him. He dislikes light of any kind, since he honestly does not know what it is and he sees it as a bad thing that hurts his eyes and body. Physical contact is the worst too, even if it seems kind, which he has never experienced and doesn't know anything about kind.

Salem does enjoy a few things though. He enjoys his hair being played with and rubbing his back up and down gently, however, so that it won't hurt his raging pimples. He likes sleeping curled in a little ball as well, it's most comforting to him, and he likes laying on his belly.

Words that he knows
♦ Food
♦ Water
♦ Mine
♦ Cold
♦ Bad
♦ No

Words that he hates
♦ Bath
♦ Get
♦ Bad
♦ Collar
♦ Using a hard tone with any word

message 6: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Okay, so, how should we start? c: I'm really excited for this one~~!

message 8: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

I gotta go give my sister a bath.

message 10: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Jace cautiously stepped down the stairs. God, it smelled like shit down here...But, it matched the rest of the place. He had only recently, within the last year, been put on this case. Some boy had gone missing 6 years ago, and supposedly this was the house where the guy who took him lived. He flipped on his flash light on, and stepped cautiously onto the basement floor. He felt his gag reflex react to the stench of feces, rotting food, and whatever the hell else was dying down here. He felt his heart rate increase a bit, looking around in the dark. "Hello...?" He called, shivering. "It's fucking cold..." Jace muttered to himself, continuing to look around. This place gave him the creeps. He'd rather be in Homicide investigating a murder than in this basement...

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Salem was sitting in the corner of his cage in thee mans basement, shivering in the corner and rocking back and forth. The man hasn't come to him for a few days, so that also means that Salem hasn't eaten or drank banything since then. He wasnextremly thirsty. Normally the man didn't fed him much, but water was given to him st a set time every other day. So what happened?

message 12: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Jace looked around, hearing the shifting in a cage near by. "Hello...?" He asked again, carefully walking towards the source of the noise. He noticed a figure, and shivered. Oh god, was this that kid...? "Hey...Are you alright...?" Jace inquired, slowly making his way towards the cage, making sure not to shine the flashlight in the kid's eyes. As he got closer, he noticed just how bad the scene looked. This poor thing was in a cage...He looked like he was just clinging on to life. He was filthy, and smelled like shit. "No food or water..." He whispered himself, looking around the area, then crouched to look into the cage.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Salem gasped when he heard a voice now here. That wasn't the man that he lived with, the one that hurt him all the time. Who was it? He saw a shining lightly and whined, getting more tense and scared. As he saw another person kneel down in front of his cage, his automatic thought was that this person was a friends of the mans and that he was going to hurt him. So, Salem tried to put himself into the corner of his cage more, wincing from the pimples on his back going against the hard, cold bars, but he didn't pay much attention to that. Small price to pay to be able to protect himself, even just a little bit.

message 14: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

"Hey..." He said softly, carefully opening the cage. "Can you understand what I'm saying...?" Jace asked. "We need to get you food and water before anything...Uhm...Come here...?" He tried, patting his legs.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) As soon as the cage was opened, Salem began to make a strange sound.
Growling...
He was growling at this man.
A dog-like growl emitted from his throat as he tried to squish himself further away from him, holding himself protectively with his arms. He didn't want this person to touch him, he did not know him.

message 16: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Jace looked at the boy. "Hey, calm down..." He whispered. "We're going to get you help..." The man got up and walked over to the stairs, going up. "Hey guys, I found him!" He called. Soon, plenty of police and paramedics came down, trying to coax him out of the cage.

Jace felt as if his chest was being pressed hard. He felt terrible. This poor boy couldn't do anything. He was too weak to do anything but stay in there, it didn't seem like he could talk or understand anything...He quietly made an oath to save this boy. He walked through the small crowd of people and made them give him room. He crouched, a small ways away from the cage, and got something out of his pocket. He held the small cookie out. "You want this...? Are you hungry? Do you want food?" He asked softly, his voice gentle.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) As the way other people came down, Salems growling just got louder, his glare more feirce. He doesn't like the man that he grew up with, but he doesn't like all of these people either. They might just continue to hurt him. The man from earlier, the new man, came then and offered him something. Food he said. It didn't look like any food that Salem had ever eaten though. Even with this in mind, Salem slowly unraveled himself from his arm, inching towards the new man cautiously and carefully.

message 18: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

"Come on, you can have it. Good boy." He praised with a soft smile, watching Salem crawl towards him. "Here." He offered, carefully bringing his hand closer to himself, encouraging Salem to come closer. "Can you talk..?" The dark haired man asked the boy once again, just to make sure.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Salem's head went back slightly with surprise with his talking, that being much easier for him to understand. His language was much like that of a child or a dog, simple words of encouragement and his tone. He made it to the man, stopping when he was 2 feet away from him. He stopped there, looking at the cookie. At his question, Salem replied.
" F-f-f...ood?" he asked him in a silent voice, motioning towards the cookie he had. His voice was very husky and dry, but soft and angelic as well.

message 20: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

In that moment, Jace felt himself fall in love with that voice. Pushing past the destruction of the voice due to lack of water, the voice was beautiful on its own. He nodded, holding out the cookie once more. "Yes, this is food. Would you like it? You'll have to let me help you, if you take it. Water? Would you like some water too?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Salem looked down at the cookie again, then up at the new man's voice as he began to talk. He nodded at his first question, eyeing the cookie again, before looking back at him at the mention of water.
" W-w-wa..te..r?" he asked him then, getting that he will give him some if Salem lets him help him. He nodded after a moment of thinking, not looking at anyone else down there except for this new man. He seemed nice.

message 22: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Jace nodded. "Okay...Stay here and eat this, okay? Stay..." He said, slowly rising. He went over to another officer and took a water bottle

message 23: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Oops...I didn't mean to send that yet...)

message 25: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

He walked back over to Salem. "Come over here so I can help you drink this." He said softly, opening the water bottle.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Salem looked over when the new man came over, cookie still in his hand from when he picked it up. He crawled over to him slowly, looking around nervously at everyone else who all seemed to be staring at him.

message 27: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

"Good boy." Jace said softy, praising him by gently patting his head. "Open your mouth." He demonstrated the motion just in case.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Salem nodded when the new man ordered him to open his mouth, doing so slowly. Surprisingly, his teeth weren't disgusting and yellow like they should have been. They were white, like someone took very, very good care of them.

message 29: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Jace blinked. "Well, we won't have to worry about your teeth..." E said softy, lifting the water bottle to the boy's lips and pouring a little bit I to his mouth, giving him one drink at a time.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Salem didn't know what this new man was really talking about, so he made no reaction to it. He just happily drank what was given to him.

message 31: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Jace set the bottle down once Salem had finished. "Do you want more food?" He asked, looking around, gently stroking the boy's messy hair.

A police man slowly approached, giving Jace a granola bar to feed the boy.

Jace offered it. "Here." He said after unwrapping it.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Salem did mind this man touching his hair a bit, but he did just give him water, so he made no move to push him away. He looked at the food that was given to him now, taking it and looking at it. He began to slowly nibble on it, again, not use to whatever it was, but it wasn't bad.

message 33: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Jace waited patiently for Salem to finish, giving him his time. He took the time to prioritize what they would need to do for the kid. They'd have to get him out of here, first off. Then they'd have to give him a check up, and give the necessary treatments, before giving the boy a bath and a hair cut....Or maybe a bath first.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Salem continued to nibble the food until it was all gone, wiping his mouth as bit. He looked at the man then, wondering what he was going to do now.

message 35: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Jace slowly got up, then offered his hand to Salem. "Can you stand?" He asked softly. "Or do you prefer to crawl...?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Salem looked at his hand and bit his hip gently, reaching out and gently took it. He gently pulled himself up with the new mans help, his legs rather weak though, so he kept hold of him and leaned against him gently.

message 37: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Jace made sure to help keep Salem up, taking small steps at a time to let the other to get used to it. "Close your eyes...If you've been down here for as long as you have, the light might hurt them..." He stopped at the end of the stairs, taking his flashlight out. He shined the light on the stairs, not wanting to fall and hurt himself.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Salem whined softly from the strange feeling of walking, never have actually done it before. But this new man was a lot of help, so he was doing it, just slowly. He closed his eyes when ordered.

message 39: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Jace led him up the stairs and opened the door, the warm rays from the setting sun gently hitting their bodies. Jace looked out the window, noting the barrage of police cars lined up in front of the house.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Salem could feel the strange light on him, whining softly. Even though his eyes were closed, it still hurt slightly since he'd never before have been in it.

message 41: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

"It's okay." Jace smiled, leading him through the room to sit on the couch. "It's warm, isn't it?" He asked softly.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Salem whined softly still, wanting something better to shield hius eyes with. He did nod at the question though, it was quite warm.

message 43: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Jace smiled, watching the other officers walk up. "We're going to take you to a good place, okay? We have to make you feel better. We're going to give you a bath, and make sure you're healthy, is that alright? I'll make sure they're gentle, and I'll be with you the whole time. Can you say yes or no?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Salem was fine with half of what he said, but as soon as the word bath was mentioned, his eyes widened. Ignoring the pain, he looked up at this new man with terrified eyes, shaking his head as tears shelled up.
" N-n-no...b...ath. No bath," he said.

message 45: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

"Well, we have to clean you somehow." Jace stood up and held his hand out for Salem. "Come on, let's go down to the station..." He said softly. "No bath. Just water. I'll be careful."

(( Does Salem have clothes or no...?))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Nope. ))

Salem looked at the new man for a moment before be said that he wasn't going to get a bath. He then grabbed his hand and pulled himself up, hoping that he stuck to his promise.

message 47: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

Jace helped him up and aided him to the door. He took some boxers from another officer, and helped Salem put them on. The were quite loose due to Salem's small size, but they stayed on. "Have you ever been in a car before?" Jac asked the boy.

message 48: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

(( ? Also, Destiel <3 ))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Oh, you a fan of them? (: ))

Salem's eyes closed once again, since they were at the door now, but his face looked rather confused when Jace said car, shaking his head. He didn't know what that was.

message 50: by Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~, JeanMarco is love, JeanMarco is life (new)

(( I haven't watched much SN, but yeah, I ship it.))

Jace smiled softly, leading the boy into the car. "Alright, just hold onto me if you get scared or feel sick, okay?" He asked, carefully setting te boy in the back. "Dont sit all the way back, it'll hurt you..."

« previous 1 3 4