Bliss Bliss discussion

release date keeps changing

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Elphinstone I am looking forward to reading this book.. but release date keeps changing- will it be available soon?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Christine wrote: "I am looking forward to reading this book.. but release date keeps changing- will it be available soon?"

Hi Christine.

I'm so sorry I havent replied to you sooner. This is the first time that I've seen your message. Due to unforseeable health issues and the upcoming birth of my baby (this Friday), things have been really manic for me and my family over the past few months and so I havent been able to get everything up together in time.

I'm hoping to have this and my other scheduled release out as soon as I possibly can. Definitely by the end of April, but I dont want to promise another release date just yet and then not meet that promise.

I hope you can understand.

Many thanks xx

message 3: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Elphinstone Hi Sarah

Thankyou for getting back to me about the release date and that's no problem at all. I hope everything goes well with the birth of your baby and you can relax and enjoy your newborn. Good Luck! xxx

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Update! The release date will be the 30th April :) xx

message 5: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Elphinstone Fab!..cant wait to read! xx

message 6: by Cassie (new) - added it

Cassie Has the release date chaged for this book?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, I'm sorry. Due to family obligations (and a new baby) and Misguided Truths (Part 2) needing to be finished up first, the date has changed to the 15th May. Sorry, I haven't had a chance to update yet. x