Elementus discussion

Elementus City > Parson's Grill

Comments Showing 1-50 of 398 (398 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Anything from Chinese to American to Mexican! All types of food.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex walked in.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana walked in, smiling at Alex before sitting down and whistling cheerfully. She flipped back her short blonde hair and read the menu. What to eat, what to eat…

message 4: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett followed close behind Alex. He inhaled the sweet aroma of food. The waiter seated them at the bar [[doing this so if anyone else wants to join in]]. Barnett ordered a large burger with fries. He loved food...any food. It was quite loud in the restaurant so he kept his headphones on.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex got fries and a veggie burger. He tapped Barnett's shoulder.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana tapped Alex on the shoulder. "Excuse me, but do you know what tastes really good here?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like the fries," Alex said

message 8: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) [[popular aren't you Alex ;)]]

Barnett looked over to Alex and pulled one head phone off his ear. In reality he didn't have to do that to hear Alex, but it was a cutesy thing. "Yes?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana nodded. "I'll try that. Thanks." Liana ordered some fries.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Does Barnett feel lonely?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's with the headphones?" He asked
((Yes, people love me))

message 12: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) [[Not really]]

Barnett looked at Alex explaining, "It helps with the noise. I have sensitive ears." He didn't know if he should explain his powers or not. He knew that this city was meant for people with powers, but he still felt uncomfortable talking about them so casually with a strangerish.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sound elemental?" Alex asked

message 14: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett smiled, "Something like that. And you?" He was quite interested in this guy, Alex. He seemed cool and such. Barnett took a big bite into his burger and a handful of fries. His eating habits were much to be desired.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, death," Alex murmured, he didn't like to talk about it much, because most people don't like death elementals.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana's ears perked up. Death? She liked that. "Death?" Liana asked? "That's really cool." Liana ate a fry.

message 17: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett's eyes went wide. "Tell me all about it. I've never heard of someone having a death element," Barnett was so excited. He always wanted to learn more about other powers, but usually people were very quiet about things. This was the first time he's really sat down with someone who has powers too.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, well some death elementals show people their idea of the worst death possible, others can cause death by willing it to happen," Alex told them.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana liked that. She liked that a LOT. "Wow. What can you do?" Liana sparked a bit with excitement.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can, um, raise the dead and control them," Alex muttered into his veggie burger.

message 21: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett agreed with the strange girl. He wanted to know what Alex could do. And he also wondered about that girl as well. What was her power? He knew that the two would be interesting friends.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"What about you?" Alex asked the girl, eager to get out of the spotlight

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana turned to Barnett. "So your element is sound? That's very interesting." Liana liked both sound AND death.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana replied, "Mine is lightning." With that, Liana created some lightning with her finger, lighting the restaurant blue. She then absorbed the lightning.

message 25: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett was surprised to see that both had dodged the question and placed him in the spot light. He decided that if they wouldn't explain their powers he would explain his. He wasn't looking for attention but rather to get the other two to open up. "I can control sound waves," Barnett explained as he took a deep breath. He turned his head slightly and the space around them became eerily silent. The sound waves were blocked by Barnett's powers. Then he smiled and put his head phones on. The sound suddenly exploded as if they were next to a rock band speaker. Eventually the sound went back to normal and Barnett removed his head phones. "Your turns," he announced now that he was done showing off.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex looked at them, slightly awed, "You never told us your name, lightning girl."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana smiled. "I'm Liana. Liana Wilson. What are your names?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Alex Kull," Alex smiled. Liana is pretty name, it suits her he thought

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana nodded. "I like that name. Alex. Especially the x."

message 30: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) "Barnett Dowray," he replied. He was now shoving more fries into his mouth and wondering if the others would show their powers.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex looked at Barnett, "God, how do you eat like that?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana liked that name too. "Barnett. That's a unique name. It's not like you meet a Barnett everyday. I like it!"

message 33: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett looked at Alex with questioning eyes, "Like what?" By now Barnett had finished his burger and almost finished his fries. He was about to order more food.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

We will certainly make an interesting trio, Alex thought

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex laughed, "never mind"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's wrong with eating like that? Well, I suppose a slob could eat like that, but I don't see Barnett as a slob."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's just very...er, impressive."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana chuckled. "You don't see it that way, do you? You hesitated for a moment there. So, could you show us some of your power? I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

message 39: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett stopped eating...Slob? They think I'm a slob? Barnett suddenly got really quiet. It wasn't his fault he ate like that. It was more of a habit that couldn't be broken. Suddenly everything grew silent as Barnett stood. "I'm not a slob," he wasn't really angry, rather upset.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana sighed. "Barnett, sweetheart, didn't you hear what I just said? Maybe a slob would eat like that, but I don't see you as a slob. Neither does Alex."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're not a slob, dear," Alex stood

message 42: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett was still upset. "Maybe a slob would eat like that." That sentence ran through his head like a broken record. "I'm not a slob," he stated again. This time there was complete silence. Even their voices began to mute. He was completely hysterical now. His world had become silent...just how he likes it. Barnett shut his eyes tightly...

[[Maybe Barnett should be the bipolar one. :] The only way to communicate is to touch him...going to switch computers. Give me a second]]

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Did I just call him dear? Alex thought. That's like what my mom called my dad! Ugh! What's wring with me?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex calmed himself down and put his hand on Barnett's arm

message 45: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett looked at Alex and realized that he was crying. He began to calm slightly and the sound began to return gradually. 'Sorry,' Barnett mouthed as he slumped back into his seat. The sound returned to normal and Barnett was ashamed that he had lost control again.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Liana is bipolar as well.))

Liana said quietly, "I never said you were a slob. And I said MAYBE. I wasn't sure about it. I was just suggesting that." Liana turned away, looking straight into a mirror. Her eyes widened. It was her mother! She snarled, "What are you doing here, Mother?' Her mother said kindly, "I didn't want to miss you making friends." Liana said bitterly, "Don't lie to me. I know what you think of me. You think I'm a monster." Her mother said sweetly, "No, Liana, I love you. I always have." Liana blasted the mirror with lightning.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex looked at Barnett for a moment, before asking Liana, "What was that?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana whirled around. She crackled slightly. She tried to tie her hair back, but her bangs wouldn't stay out of her face. She grabbed a pair of scissors from her purse and said in a sickly sweet voice, "Sorry hair, but it's time to meet your doom." She snipped off her bangs and let them fall to the ground.

message 49: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett slumped in his seat. His appetite was gone now He watched as Liana began to scream at a mirror until she shattered it. The shards flew towards him, but were deflected by a small burst of sound waves. "Are you alright?" Barnett asked in a tired voice.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana giggled. "All right? All right? Of course I'm all right! I'm perfectly fine! Just my mother's ghost, coming back to haunt me."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8