High School {Role Play} discussion

Events > Soccer Tryouts

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Try out for the soccer team. Dates are 13-16. Members and captain (and maybe specifics for goalie) will be posted after.

((Closed until date))

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) ((So how is this supposed to work?))

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) ((Just come in. The judges allow warm up time)(

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) (( did u post in the library?))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) (( wrong person never mind))

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) ((Alright))

Jake walked in ready to start.

message 7: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) The coach was there. "Hello."

Korzoran {William Massey} (Korzoran) Jake nodded to him ready to get started. "Is anybody else trying out?" He asked.

message 9: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "If there is, they aren't here yet. You have opportunity to warm up. If you need anything just ask"

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 27, 2014 04:03AM) (new)

Corey walked onto the pitch. she was wearing a Real Madrid kit and shorts with Volt green superflies.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Corey went up to the coach and asked "Who's the coach for the girls soccer team?"

message 12: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "I am." The coach replied

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Corey" She replied dropping her ball to her feet. She felt her French accent come out.

message 14: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Hello Corey. Nice to meet you. For now you can just call me Coach."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay Coach, I'm from France." Corey said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(are you on)

message 17: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) (Yeah)

"So how are you liking it here then?" Coach asked

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's nice very different though. " She said as she looked down and started juggling the ball.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(.)

message 20: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "You might want to go onto the field where you'll have more room to warm up," Coach told her

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay Coach, but when do try-outs officially start" she said continued juggling.

message 22: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Nothing New wrote: ""Okay Coach, but when do try-outs officially start" she said continued juggling."

"As soon as everyone arrives. There will be two cuts. After this try out people will be cut and after the next one. That is if people get cut." Coach replies

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" Let me just tell you about myself. I prefer playing Central Attacking Midfielder and a 4-1-2-1-2 formation. " Corey said to the coach.

message 24: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Alex walks out on the field in her new soccer outfit and starts stretching

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Wanna rp))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Wanna rp))

message 27: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments ((sure))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Corey stopped talking to the coach and walked over to the girl who just walked In.

message 29: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Alex looked at the girl walking over to her and cocked her brow but continued to stretch.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello, I'm Corey" Corey said keeping the ball close to her feet and her hand outstretched.

message 31: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Alex shook her hand and says" im Alexandra but call me Alex. She grabbed her ball and kicked it on one foot softly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

" What position do you play Alex?" Corey said looking down at her hand then putting it back by her side.

message 33: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Alex says" I play the defense"she looked at her and says' what do you play?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

" Central attacking midfielder. Want to take a couple shots?" Corey asked.

message 35: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Alex says" sure' and went out on the field with Corey.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Corey had a big smile on her face. She dribbled over to the goal and waited for Alex.

message 37: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Alex came in and didn't let her get a goal and blocks her.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

" Wow nice. " Corey whispered to herself. Corey did a rainbow flick over Alex's head and scores.

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 66 comments (( Can I join?))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Sure ))

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 66 comments Madison made it in time in her cheerleading out. Supporting Alex. "Woooo let's go!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Corey shot and missed her penalty because the cheer startled her. She retrieved her ball and looked at the cheerleader

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 66 comments "Sorry!!!" She sat down

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

" Its okay" Corey said as she set up the penalty once again then drilled the ball in the top right corner.

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 66 comments She went down to the sidelines and did a cheer dance and jumps! Being quiet! "Let's go Alex. Come on Alex. A-L-E-X. Alex." She said quietly

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Corey ignored her and set up a free kick from 21 yards away. She saw mannequins and set up 4 in front of her. She stood back She kicked it between their heads and then curved it up into the top corner hitting off the cross bar and post at the same time.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice right." Corey said admiring herself.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Corey sat down and took a sip of her ice cold water, she was anxious to see other people preform. She got and started juggling do tricks then ending it by flicking the ball into the air then shooting to the bottom left corner.

message 50: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Alex caught up with her, nice job. She took a sip of her water.

« previous 1