Elementus discussion

Elementus City > Town Plaza

Comments Showing 1-50 of 494 (494 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) A wide plaza colored Red, Green, Blue and White and dotted with gardens and trees.

message 2: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett was walking down the streets. It was a nice over cast day. His headphones were on and they blocked out almost everything. As he walked he could sense that rain was coming. There was always a low pressure that disrupted the sound waves when it rained. He did love the sound of rain though. It was quite soothing, but only a drizzle. Other wise it got a bit loud.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex was walking down the streets. He was listening to music. He was lost in thought. He ran into Barnett.

message 4: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett looked at the kid who walked into him. Smiling, Barnett said, "You should pay attention when you're walking." Barnett pulled his own headphones down.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 09, 2014 05:58PM) (new)

"Sorry," Alex said, pulling out his ear buds. He scanned Barnett and blushed.

message 6: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) "No problem," Barnett replied. He was glad the guy pulled out his ear buds. With a smile Barnett outstretched his hand, "Barnett. I just moved here."

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 09, 2014 06:03PM) (new)

"I'm, uh, um, A-Alex," He stuttered, blushing again, and shook Barnett's hand. All he could think was that he was embarrassing himself repeatedly in front of a really hot guy.

message 8: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett took Alex's hand and shook it firmly. "Nice to meet you. Do you live here?" He asked wanting to know more about the city. This was his second day here and he was quite curious about everything he saw. Although his powers didn't fit in with any specific 'element' he still felt more at home here than anywhere else.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 09, 2014 06:10PM) (new)

"Uh, yeah. I've lived here for almost a month," His voice was still shaking a bit. He thought for a moment before adding, "Maybe I could show you around, sometime."

message 10: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett could tell that Alex was uncomfortable, but he didn't know how to help. "What's wrong?" He asked. Maybe he could help somehow. Was there something wrong or was it that the guy was just uncomfortable with meeting new people.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um-I-I-It's just you're...uh..." Alex trails off, blushing, and looking at the ground.

message 12: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) "I'm what?" Barnett asked. He was confused. Was this guy afraid of him or something? Coupled with Alex's words and body language, Barnett was utterly confused

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex sighed, "You're really hot, I'm not good at talking to attractive people."

message 14: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett blushed slightly, "W-well, you're kinda cute yourself." Barnett smiled hoping to ease the awkwardness at least for himself. As he did so he wondered what his next move should be. "Do you know a good place to get something to eat? I'm quite hungry."

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 09, 2014 06:36PM) (new)

Alex smirked, "I know of a couple of places. My favorite is Parson's Grill."

message 16: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Alex wrote: "Alex smirked, "I know of a couple of places."
((ask for a restaurant thread to be made?))"

Taken care of

Barnett replied, "Cool cause I'm quite hungry." This is going to be interesting, Barnett thought. He followed Alex. As he did so, Barnett put his head phones back on. The stress of the conversation was getting to him and he could use a little quiet...

message 17: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) [[person's grill?]]

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alex just walked in))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex walked onto the plaza still smiling like an idiot

message 20: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett was looking up at the sky. It was just begging to rain. He could smell it and even hear the process happening within the clouds. Taking a deep breath, Barnett smiled. He wanted the rain to come already.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex looked at Barnett, "Do you like rain?"

message 22: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) "Don't you?" Barnett asked looking to Alex.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"When I was little I'd go outside and dance in the rain, I was a bit of a weird kid," Alex told him.

message 24: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) "That's not weird," Barnett assured. He smiled to Alex and explained, "I still do that. The rain has a special calming quality that I adore. I often image all my problems are washed away by rain."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

The rain began to fall and Alex smiled, "We should dance."

message 26: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) "I'll follow your lead," Barnett replied as he looked up. The sound of the droplets falling to the ground soothed him like a lullaby. He was really happy and you could see it.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex smiled at him and grabbed his hands

message 28: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett allowed himself to be dragged around by Alex. It was a great feeling. Barnett remembered Aura who used to do this with him as a child. He began to cry, but you couldn't see the tears since they were mixed with rain.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex noticed Barnett's eyes turning slightly red, and stopped, "Are you okay?"

message 30: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) "Fine," Barnett replied as he continued to turn in the rain. He was so happy to be dancing in the rain. It was relieving. "Just a few memories."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana watched from underneath her umbrella. Dancing? She hadn't danced since Mother's death.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex was worried but he pushed it aside and continued to dance with this strange boy

message 33: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett smiled and watched as the world began to spin. He then grabbed Liana and urged her to join in the fun. She seemed to be spacing off about something.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex opened his mouth and tilted his head back to catch the raindrops in his mouth.

message 35: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett fell to the ground and just sat there listening to the droplets. It was nature's music and he loved it. Laying down, Barnett began to fall asleep in the rain.

[[nite. Talk later.]]

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex sat down next to Barnett and dosed off, as well.
((Night))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Liana scowled and sat down. She'd rather NOT dance, thank you very much.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex woke up and yawned

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper walked into town without an umbrella. She loved the feeling of the droplets splatering upon her head. But she needed to find Aria. Her twin was always disappearing to somewhere

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex saw a girl walking down the road and walked up to her, "Hi, I'm Alex."

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Hi" she replied with a dazzling smile, "My name is Harper!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you, Harper," He offered her his hand

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- She shook it, her hand warm like a candle, then asked, "You haven't seen a girl named Aria have you?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh, no," he told her

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Damn...she's my twin," Harper explained, "She's always off somewhere doing something or another, I can never find her!" she said with a laugh and a smile

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Identical or fraternal?" He asked glancing back at Barnett

message 47: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett had just awoke. As he got up he felt his head throbbing slightly. Maybe it was because he lost control. Either way he stayed seated holding his head.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Fraternal" Harper replied, "We don't look anything alike." she saw the boy behind him, "Who's your friend?" she asked cheerily

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh, this is Barnett." He told her

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Hi" Harper said, giving him a small wave, her silver eyes twinkleing

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10