Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives 2014 > March 2014 New Releases

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (last edited Feb 09, 2014 05:03PM) (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments This month is looking a little light but this is what I have come up with.

Cole's Redemption by J D Tyler
Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop
Night Broken by Patricia Briggs
Silence of the Wolf by Terry Spear
Reaper's Vow by Sarah McCarty
Werewolf in Las Vegas by Vicki Lewis Thompson
Feral Heat by Jennifer Ashley
Wayfarer by Lili St. Crow
Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston
Half-Off Ragnarok by Seanan McGuire

Cole's Redemption (Alpha Pack, #5) by J.D. Tyler Murder of Crows (The Others, #2) by Anne Bishop Night Broken (Mercy Thompson, #8) by Patricia Briggs Silence of the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #13) by Terry Spear Reaper's Vow (Shadow Reapers, #2) by Sarah McCarty Werewolf in Las Vegas (Wild About You, #6) by Vicki Lewis Thompson Feral Heat (Shifters Unbound, #5.5) by Jennifer Ashley Wayfarer (Tales of Beauty & Madness, #2) by Lili St. Crow Bite Me (Pride, #9) by Shelly Laurenston Half-Off Ragnarok (InCryptid, #3) by Seanan McGuire

Let us know any books you have found that I missed or if you plan to read any of them this month.

message 2: by ladymurmur (new)

ladymurmur | 146 comments Already finished Half-Off Ragnarok. :-)

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara | 860 comments Finished Night Broken (Mercy Thompson, #8) by Patricia Briggs and Half-Off Ragnarok (InCryptid, #3) by Seanan McGuire - both were great!

message 5: by Lola (new)

Lola D (aurawolf) | 13 comments I want to read half-off ragnarok. I was disappointed in the last Mercedes Thompson book so I'll probably wait until I can get it from the library.

message 6: by Pilar (new)

Pilar (sweetp) | 24 comments Just started reading Night Broken.

message 7: by Nancy (new)

Nancy | 8 comments Finished Night Broken, Half-off Ragnarok...both great! Starting Six Months by Dannika Dark, which just came out and waiting for Nora Roberts Shadow Spell and Diane Sylvan's Shadowbound which are out tomorrow.

message 8: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments With so many of you reading Half-Off Ragnarok, I'm thinking I have a new series I need to read. So I have a questions--Should I/Do I need to read the novellas/short stories that are associated with it? There seems to be a heck of a lot of them for only a three book series.

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara | 860 comments You don't have to but the books are so much fun that you will want to read the short stories. All of the short stories - with the exception of four that are found in various anthologies - are free on the author's website. The majority feature Jonathan Healy and Frances Brown (the current protagonists' great-grandparents) and the rest focus on Antimony (the youngest Price) and Isla (a supporting character from the first two books).

message 10: by rachel (new)

rachel (rrr98) | 82 comments cant wait for Bite Me love that author own every book i can get form her

message 11: by Kyra (new)

Kyra I've seen Half-Off Ragnarok floating around on this site. Maybe I need to check it out. I'm going to buy Nora Roberts Shadow Spell after work. I really enjoyed Dark Witch.

message 12: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim | 19 comments Murder of crows came out. ^.^ *starts doing happy dance*. I have been waiting forever to read it I and I finally did.

I just wished Meg and Simon got together.