Fairy Tale Story (RP) discussion

Neutral Territory > Secret Meeting Place #1

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lyra (last edited Feb 09, 2014 06:43PM) (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments You knock on the door five times.
"Password." Someone opened the eyehole through the door.
"Do you want to build a snowman?" You tell him, hoping you said it right. The man grunted, and opened the door. Inside, there was a night club filled with people and dancing. On one side was a restaurant with a bar, and on the center was a magical dance floor. It was oddly lit with different colors. The magic allowed sounds through random places.

message 2: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Did I really?" Araxie asked from the other side of the portal.

message 3: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Hmm... Well, people change!" She replied cheerily. She flew around for a moment before spotting Harper. "He's over there!" She pointed before flying out to see if there was anyone with him.

message 4: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Okay, I'll wait. It'd be really awkward if I got to your date before you did, wouldn't it?" She asked rhetorically. She was super nervous, and when she got nervous, she ended up talking fast and blurting out the first things she said and rambling on- She tried to stay away from love.

message 5: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Yep. Ready for this? I'm TOTALLY ready! Haven't been readiest in the world! I like pineapples. Do you like pineapples? Strawberries are fresher though. Or maybe oranges? Or apples?"

((http://images.wikia.com/ojamajowitchl... ))

message 6: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Go for it! I'll sneak up behind you!" Araxie said, relatively calmer.

message 7: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Araxie flew out to see his friend. "Um.... Um... Um...." She stumbled.

message 8: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((You choose! Since I chose Harper ;D))

message 9: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((<3 I luv it already :D))
"I'm Xary. Wait... No, that's not it. I'm Auroraxier-Sorry... I'm a little nervous. My name is..." She concentrated to her fullest. "Araxie. There we go! I got it!" When she saw the stunned look on the boy's face, she quickly saved herself. "I LIKE TRAINSSSS!" She sang. What the heck??? This isn't making it any better!

He stared a little at first, and then he laughed. He extended his hand. "I'm Evander. Nice to meet you, Araxie." He smiled.

Araxie nearly died.

message 10: by Rayve (last edited Feb 09, 2014 05:51PM) (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "I'm okay, you're welcome to asking..." Araxie blurted out. Dang it, that's not what I wanted to say!!! "I mean, thank me for the compliment! No... Welcome you? THANK YOU!" She replied, her face turning bright red.

message 11: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Nope... Never been here before." Araxie replied, blushing.

((Gtg))

message 12: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Didn't take as long as I thought... I'm back!))
"Do you like trains?" Araxie asked. She was such an awkward person...

message 13: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Indeed!" Araxie smiled. She had forgotten about the consequences her friend had told her when hearing about the past or future.

message 14: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "It would be my honor!" Araxie said. Yes! She had finally gotten herself under control.

Seeing Evander make a move, Harper offered his hand. "Care to join me in a dance, fair maiden?"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments ((I say we should rename it the Not so Secret Secret Meeting place))

message 16: by Rayve (last edited Feb 09, 2014 06:37PM) (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Secret club... heh rather than a secret meeting place, we could make this into a night club somewhere outside the castle :D))

Just as they got onto the dance floor, a slow song started playing.
"Oh..." Araxie said quietly as she floated in the air.

Harper gave Rissa a knowing look before dancing closer to her.

message 17: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Araxie smiled. "Dancing on air seemed less crowded and funner than on the ground!" She said, offering her hand.

"I missed you more." Harper whispered in her ear.

message 18: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Shall we dance to this song of slow beat?" Araxie bowed.

"How has it all been?" Harper asked while swaying slightly.

message 19: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Araxie grinned. "Perhaps. I doubt you could ever steal any of my lines though!" She teased.

Harper looked concerned. "You don't have to force it all upon yourself you know... I want to support you."

message 20: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Well let's see... I think the first thing you should know is that if I get really nervous, I end up spitting out jibber jabber." Araxie told him.

Harper raised an eyebrow. "Depends on what you mean by that. Is this friend one I should be concerned about?"

message 21: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "What about you? What... uh... species are you?" She asked in the least awkwardly way she possibly could.

"It was great. But the highlight of my day was seeing you, so..." He shrugged. "Who cares about the rest of it?" He glanced over at Evander. "You can talk to your friend now, if you'd like... or maybe later since I don't really want to interrupt anything."

message 22: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "I'm a Water Nymph." Araxie said. Lucky for them, they were in neutral territory. In any other place, they couldn't dance like this. She pulled him closer and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'll miss you once this is over."

"Okay...." Harper replied, dreamily.

message 23: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Araxie turned around, stunned to see both Orion and Ukyo. Jesse? Not so much. "Evander..." She kissed him lightly before saying "I have to go." She held both of his hands. "We shall meet again."

Harper saw a group of three approaching Rissa and him. Instinctively, he stood in front of her, sword ready.

message 24: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Did he move Evander or Harper?))

message 25: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Evander's kinda in front of Araxie, but let's just say Harper))

"Who's Alice?" Harper glared bitterly.

message 26: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Why should you care? You have her." Araxie glared.

message 27: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Good afternoon!))
"I forgot, you haven't met them yet. This is Orion- Seriously insane." Araxie pointed to him.

"Rissa, are you okay? To be blanking out at such a crucial moment..." Harper said nervously.

message 28: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Araxie flew back to Evander. Then, remembering she kissed him, she backed away slowly.

message 29: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "... S...S...Sorry! >.< Did you know that there's no such thing as an Asian Groundhog? I knew that... School was weird.... WHAT IS INK AND WHY TO HUMANES USE IT? Why can I read? Why wouldn't I be able to read? Do you like books? Do you like readong? Or.. I mean... rading. No... reasing? No..REading! Reading! Do you- No, first I should ask if you can read?" Araxie crouched into a ball and floated herself to the corner. "Don't look at me..." She said quietly.

message 30: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((... that last message was directed towards Evander...))

Araxie didn't hear Orion so she didn't answer.

message 31: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "It's looking for its ex girlfriend." Araxie said still facing the wall.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments ((Lol...WOW...Can my Wizard join in?))

message 33: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Not right now, wait a little while))

"HE'S NOT EVEN FULL SIZED RIGHT NOW! You just beat the crap of an inkwell sized nymph!" Araxie shrieked, transforming. "Even if we were friends in the past, we're clearly not the same now. What happened to you, Ukyo? You used to be so... much of a better person than you are now." Araxie said bitterly, separating her emotions from the situation at hand.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments ((Aww, Wizardy lurk))

message 35: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "But... How is that possible? Magic doesn't work here!" Araxie glanced over at Evander. "I'm so sorry... Not only did you get dragged into this, but I can't do anything to help you." She grinned. "Though you do have a point at how pathetic he is.

"Two..." Harper smirked, knowing what lied ahead.

message 36: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Indeed." Harper said slyly.

message 37: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Good luck as well! And I think Araxie was transported...))

message 38: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "I'm okay... I must say though, that was truly a strange encounter." Araxie shook her head remembering.

message 39: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Araxie ran to him and squeezed him tighter. "I missed you, you know." She whispered.

Harper blushed at Rissa. "Are you okay?"

message 40: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((How was your game?))

message 41: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Congrats!))
Araxie laughed. "I'm sure you were. Truthfully... the idea of not being able to protect you was really frightening." She said seriously.

"Did I really?" Harper's face got redder by the second. "I guess I was just so nervous... Who was that guy?"

message 42: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((:P It was going okay til about 3rd period... -_- bad grades. Yours?))

"But I didn't want you to get hurt when it was my fault in the first place! >.<" Araxie replied.

"Yeah, no kidding... Who does he think he is, crashing our date like that?" Harper made a fist and shook it in the air.

message 43: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "My friend's... "Ex" to put the terms loosely. They're bad people. The guy that attacked us is a complete psycho. The other one called Ukyo used to be a friend of mine..." Araxie leaned in closer. "He's changed too much." Araxie buried her face in his chest.

message 44: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Araxie looked up. "What did you just say?" Her eyes wide and innocent.

message 45: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Araxie looked at his eyes. "Fine, I won't investigate further." She kissed him back.

message 46: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Shall we dance?"

message 47: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Then... What did you mean?" Araxie asked shyly.

"Fine with me, Rissa Dearest~" Harper grinned.

message 48: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Just say it. It wouldn't be of much help if we just wandered around the dance floor... People don't look at the ground when they dance." Araxie shivered at the thought. "I won't judge you- Floater swear!"

message 49: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Araxie swayed to the music. "That's true... We can't do any of this outside these walls, now can we?" She embraced him as they flew in the air. "I can only imagine the reaction I would get from one of my greater friends. But at the same time, you're too important for me to let go of! I can't simply deny that I may be... in love..." Araxie blushed.

message 50: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Araxie grinned. "I wouldn't mind that terribly much." She said playfully.

« previous 1