One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Kris and Rachel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,153 (1153 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

message 1: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Ta da!

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Hehe. Hi!

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Ello *with my unconvincing british voice*
So zombie apcolaypse.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Yes!!! Zombie apocalypse! Did you have a rough storyline or just that? :)

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments We will wing it. :p

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Works for me.
So charries.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments I want the boy! I know weird but I do that more than girls

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Not weird at all! :)
So you'll be the boy and I'll be the girl. What do you put for 1x1 characters?

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Name:
Personality:
Other:

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Awesome. I'll make my girl now then. What age?

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments 17?

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Okay!

message 13: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Name: Deuce
Appearance:
description
Personality: He's protective and tends to think before he acts.
Other: Has a 4 year old sister named Eve.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Name: Lily Smith
Appearance: (try get a pic later)
Lily has long, wavy, auburn hair. Her eyes are a dull bluey green and are lined with light coloured lashes.
Personality: Lily is nerdy and always thinks things over a million times before making a decision. She's caring but only if you treat her right.
Other: She is the only girl in her family of six. Her mom died when she was ten leaving her father to raise her and her four brothers.
Ky ~ 19
Lewis ~ 17 (Lily's twin)
Max ~ 12
Jesse ~ 8

message 15: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Lol so want to start?

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Okay. How are we starting it ? :)

message 17: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Either they stumble on to each other
Or Lily finds Eve(I'm scared of meeting all her brothers :p))

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Lily could find Eve?
(I'm scared of remembering all her brothers! ;D)

message 19: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments ((There like the 7 dwarfs. XD))

KK

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments ((Hahaha! XD Well there was 7 if you count her mum! ))

Lily walked through the park, pulling her jacket around her tighter. The wind was so cold. She shivered again and rubbed her frozen hands together.

((where is it set?))

message 21: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments ((like some random city.*shrugs*))

Eve swung on the swings. Her brother had told her to stay out of sight but he rarely let her outside so she jumped at the chance to play.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments ((Kk))

Lily glanced over at the old metal swingset. She frowned when she saw a young girl there. She appeared to be on her own. After debating with herself about whether to go over or not she eventually walked over to the swings.

message 23: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Eve finaly looked up and saw a girl coming toward her. Scared she jumped off the swings and ran off.

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments "Hey!" Lily called out. "I'm not gonna hurt you." she said and walked a couple of steps in the direction the girl had taken off in. She sighed and shrugged it off. No one trusted anyone these days.

message 25: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Eve hid behind the tree and peeked her head out watching the girl. Deuce said to stay away from everyone especially if he wasn't there.

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Lily sat on the swings and pushed herself back and forward until it went by itself. The little girl was being smart. She was right to run off. Lily glanced up and saw a small head peaking out.

message 27: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Eve stuck closer and hid behind a tree closer to the swings wanting to watch the girl.

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Lily felt eyes on her back. She turned around and looked. She didn't see anyone but that meant nothing. She frowned but went back to swinging.

message 29: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Eve crept closer and froze when she stepped on a twig with a loud snap.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Lily jumped up immediately. She turned around and looked for the source of the noise, her body tensed to run. Her eyes scanned and landed on the little girl again. "Oh it's you." She said relaxing her posture.

message 31: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Eve looked at her silently, not sure what to say. Her brother hated her talking to other people. Put the girl didn't look like the bad things she looked normal.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Lily gave the girl a warm smile. "I'm not going to hurt you. Promise." she told the girl. "My name is Lily. I'm one of the good guys." she said resisting the urge to roll her eyes.

message 33: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Eve smiled softly and came closer. "Eve."

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments "Eve? Is that your name?" Lily asked, not moving from her spot. "That's a lovely name." she complimented her.

message 35: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments She nodded, "Thank you." she skipped over and climbed into the seat next to Lily and started winging.

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Lily smiled and started to swing again too. "You're welcome." she said kindly. "So what brings you out on a cold day like this?" she asked Eve curiously.

message 37: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments "My brother had to get stuff." she shrugged and looked around again.

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Lily nodded. "Does your brother know where you are?" she asked.

message 39: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Eve nodded, "He said he'll be back."

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Lily nodded. "Right." she said quietly. "So you're just waiting here until he comes back?"

message 41: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Eve nodded, "Yup."

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Lily made a face. "Would you mind if I waited with you?" she asked wanting to make sure Eve got home okay.

message 43: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Eve shrugged, "Do you have a brother?" she asked

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments "I have four brothers." Lily told Eve. "They're all really annoying."

message 45: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Eve giggled, "I'm luckier than you."

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Lily nodded in agreement. "Yes. You are." she smiled.

message 47: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Eve giggled and look around again and smiled seeing her brother, Deuce, and ran over. "I made a friend!" she told him happily.
Deuce checked to see if she was hurt, "I told you to stay away from people."

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Lily watched as Eve ran over to a boy about her age. That must be her brother. She looked him over and smiled to herself. He was kinda cute.

message 49: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 1270 comments Deuce looked up and noticed the girl watching him, "Thanks. For watching her."

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Lily startled. Was he talking to her? He was looking at her as if he expected an answer. What did he say again? Thanks. He said thanks. "Oh it's fine. I was passing and saw she was alone so I checked on her. No biggie." She said, sounding a little flustered.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24