What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. book about a Jewish boy who is sheltered by church

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ბექა (last edited Feb 09, 2014 04:00PM) (new)

ბექა (melodyman) | 2 comments so this story is about a jew child,whose parents are taken to concentration camp.this boy is saved by some other people and they took him to the catholic church.there are other jews but it's secret.the priest of the church protect these children and he soon became friend of that jew boy whose story am i telling now.afrer a long time his parents are free and they meet each other.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
When was it published, or when did you read it? Was it young adult (YA), middle-grade (younger than YA), or adult? Did you read it in English or in another language?

message 3: by ბექა (last edited Feb 09, 2014 04:39PM) (new)

ბექა (melodyman) | 2 comments i have read it 2 or 3 years ago.(don't know publishing year).this boy is young adult.
i read it in Georgian.
there is a moment when this boy is on the tree and he sees a man driving a tractor.he thinks this man is his father but he's not sure.he stays on a tree and tractor goes away.that's all.

message 4: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4165 comments Could it be Noah's Child?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

ბექა, was "Noah's Child" your book or are you still looking?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "ბექა, was "Noah's Child" your book or are you still looking?"

No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Noah's Child (other topics)