Academy For The ~ֆʊ℘ҿɽɳɐƫuɽɐƪ~ discussion

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes?" the nurse asked as the boy called out for her.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let me see what I can do." she check to see if Topaz's heart was okay.

"Can you tell me what her species is?" she asked

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ze carried in Leigh he put her on a cot right next to Topaz. He looked at the nurse.
"Nothing is wrong with her but she had to be knocked out due to her powers. I was afraid that she would hurt herself."

~

"Okay I will keep an Eye on her."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know." Ze looked at her.
"She'll be okay physically but mentally.... She's really mad."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's actual normal. Her body is fixing itself."
~
"That's not normal for an angle." Ze said worried.
~
"That's because she's not only Angle, She's demon as well."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you know her name? Her actual name?" Ze asked the boy.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ze did not notice, this was important that he know who she was.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh god." Ze backed away.
"Why did it have to be her."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Leigh stop that she could kill you in an instant." he pulled her away from Tretapaz.
"Do you really want to know?" Ze asked the boy.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"She needs her rest. She could kill you in a blink of an eye if you aren't careful! I will force you out of here." he said in a parental tone.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well long ago, Tretupaz's mother was one of the fiercest warriors in heaven. She was one of gods favorite Angels. She was in charge of taking innocents souls out of hell. One day her mother met a demon who captured her heart. They both fell in love, that's Tretupaz's real father. The angels found out about it and they killed her mother. Her father is still alive but we thought it best to say that her father was one of us and they both died on the battle field. But, she had devilish powers that none of us could comprehend. She ran away knowing she was different. She still has no clue what she really is and that's not even the worse part. Her father was a knight of hell." he said holding onto Leigh still.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"It should but she almost killed someone you say?" Ze asked.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's found her." he muttered.
"Would you mind if I took a look at her?" he asked the boy, it was clear to him that he liked her.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He let go of Leigh and said,"Let me do this okay?"
He walked to Tretupaz and sat on the bed. He put his hand on her temple,"I'm going to search for her father, if he has found her then he would have left evidence behind."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ze searched through the gril's mind. He saw memories of when she was a child, how she got teased, how she was abandoned. He felt bad for the poor girl. '
He found what he was looking for but it wasn't what he expected," It wasn't just her father." he said still searching. He found the place and went out of the girls mind. He sat there wondering how something like this could happen.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Her mother was there too." he said.
"How could this happen? We made sure she was dead." he whispered.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alastair, he brought Anna back to life." he said not looking at them.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Actually your father didn't care, my kind searched hell to find him. Your father sent him into hiding.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, but he's somewhere back at hell I can't find him."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"No I don't want to find him unless we have to. Tretupaz should be fine she just needs to rest."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're not going anywhere. I know what you think your doing is a good thing but it's not sit." he pointed to the cot.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He ran fast and shut the door.
"No you were going to hell, I know how you are Leigh. Sit."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't care, you almost tried to kill yourself and know your thinking about going on a suicide mission." He picked her up and carried her to the cot.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He put her down on the bed.
He touched her temple to knock her out again.
"It's for your own good."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"She should be just fine. If she's anything like her mother she'll be up in an hour or so.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes can you keep an eye on her I have to go." he pointed to Leigh.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((I gota go to bed that's why I said that.))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Never mind mom just called me but I have to do something and it's really important i'll be back later.))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Topaz's hand twitched, she felt something there but she couldn't open her eye's. That's all she could twitch.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Topaz rolled over, she heard some noise but she felt the need to sleep.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Topaz felt a cold chill run through her, it wasn't normal. It felt sinister and dark. She frowned and as her mind turned to a nightmare.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Topaz wrapped her arms around her, she felt as though someone else was in her mind with her, she heard the voice again, in the dream she screamed,"What do you want." but on the outside she only muttered it.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"You have disgraced you mother and me, we had such high hopes for you... you little brat." the voice said. She heard a laugh in the background.
"Stop!" she whimpered.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"You disirve to burn. We thought you would be diffrent, but your just like the rest." her head started to burn once more but instead of screaming in pain she screamed back,"GET!OUT!OF!MY!HEAD!" she screamed. In the outside world her eye's opened but they were blank.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

With the threat finally out of her head Topaz opened her eye's, she was in Ryders arms and Leigh was pushed back. They all had their eye's on her.
"What are you guy looking at?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why what happened." she tried to remember what happened last but she just remembered the fish guts sene.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" she asked as he squeezed her in his arms.
"Why did I pass out? Did something happen?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" she jumped in surprise and looked at Ryder and Leigh.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Topaz wracked her brain. She remembered.
"Ya I think I gotta little crazy there. But he deserved it a little right, he was the one who did that to Leigh."

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 11, 2014 06:42PM) (new)

"I- I- don't know." She couldn't remember.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"What was that about?" Topaz asked. It made her sound like a little kid in her mind, but she had to know.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really why?" She asked. Leigh dint seem like one to get on a teachers bad side then she thought about it. "Which teacher was it?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me too. Can I tell you something but you promise not to tell anyone?" She asked honestly and with all seriousness.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Before I even came to this school I was planning on killing myself. All the people who laughed at me ignored me, I couldn't handle it. That's why I left. But I still had the feeling of being unwanted. That night when you first saw me... My hair wasn't black because of the book. I was think about how I would do it." She said shamefully and looked down.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"But I'm not normal," she cried. "I am supposed to be an angle and I'm not even that. I can do things most can't. I'm a monster." She cried into her hands.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Topaz looked up at Ryder, she asked,"where would we even start?" Her eyes were puffy and her hand were wet from her tears.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can ask him tomorrow... Can you take me back to my room? I'm really tired but medical places scare the crap Out of me." She looked around the room scared.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." She smiled softly. She leaned her head against his chest as he walked her to her room.