Yokai Academy discussion

Outside of school > The energy giver

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((If a monster or human drinks from this place's water, they will gain their energy back. this place can also save someone from dieing, but once a person or monster is dead, this place cannot help bring them back to life.))

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments Jackson came around and hid in shadow

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yoka walks cautiously walks to the energy giver fountain. her energy and powers were fading after she and Moka separated and she needs her power back.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments Jackson saw Yoka but did not give much attent to her

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yoka walks up to the fountain and kneels down, facing the sparkling nectar water. she puts a hand in and scoops a handful of water and brings it to her mouth. she drinks the fountain water and waits. after a few moments she starts to feel sick. she falls to the ground and coughs. she coughs up blood. then lightening sparks start to trickle on her body. she screams aloud as she gets electrified.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments Jackson hurd her screm and pocked his head out to whats going on

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yoka coughs up more blood as then inside of her body gets electrocuted by the water. even though it's magic nectar water, it looks like it has the same effects on vampires.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments Jackson came out of the shdows "are you ok mam"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yoka screams again, tears running down her cheeks.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments He came up behinde her and pulled out a potin and give to her

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She coughs again and drinks the potion with shaky hands. she feels better as the potion takes effect and she sighs a sigh of relief. she looks up at Jackson," thank you"

(( what type of monster is Jackson?))

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments ((Demon))
"Your welcome" he said

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Kk, thx))

" who are you? I-im Yoka" she smiles shyly.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "Jackson" he said

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" um.. thank you again. uh... what were you doing here?" she sits up and stands next to him.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "Nothing" he said crossing his arms

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" o-oh, okay. it's fine if you don't want to tell" she shrugs

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "ok" he mutered

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" um... what kind of monster are you?" she asks, trying to start a conversation .

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "Demon"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" c-can I um.. cash I ask you a favor?" she looks up at him, hopeful

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "what" he asked

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" can you give me my full vampire powers back? I lost them when me and my other self separated souls and bodies." she explains.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "hm maby am not sure if thats part of my capbiltys" he said appring a demon spell book out of thun air

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" oh please. my vampire powers are fading and if I don't become full vampire soon, i-i'll become human" she gulps, pleading

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "ok hold on" He said fliping thor a few pages "ok here it is but keep in mind this dangers black magic were dealing with here so dont blame me if something gose worn"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiles," I won't, hopefully nothing goes wrong"

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "ok" he looks at the book then raise his hand and mumbed a few words that would not make seance to any one but him

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yoka closes her rues as she waits for the power to return to her so she'd be full vampire again.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments he finshed the spell and took a step back as black crcle of black magic appers around her

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

the circle flashes black lights and blue sparks touch her skin, injecting vampire powers.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments he steps back and wached

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

the circles fade and she falls again to the ground, exhausted from the sudden energy.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "are you allright" he asked to see if the spell was succesfull

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She opens her eyes and smiles, sitting up." Yes, I have a stronger carving for blood now though" she sighs

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "dont even think about" He said know what she wanted

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

she sighs and looks down," just one sip. one tiny bit" she pleads

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments He chould rest "fine but ony a little bit"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" thanks, I owe you" she sinks her fangs onto his neck and drinks his blood

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "ya just dont think all be wnuent on it next time"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" that's fine by me" she licks her lips after she finished.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "alright"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

she gives him a quick kiss on the cheek," a prove and a reminder that i owe you" she smiles at him.

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "am not sure what that means but ok"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

she laughs and takes out a sticky note and a pen. she writes her number on it and hands it yo Jackson," whatever you need, just call me"

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "alright" he said takein it

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" um... do you want to hang out or something?" she smiles shylu

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "fine i have nothing beter to do"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She grins," well, where do you want to go?"

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 2101 comments "any where is fine"

« previous 1