Yokai Academy discussion

Outside of school > Dark Prison

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke)

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yuki, Yukari and Yukie walked into the Prison kind of scared, hoping to find what they're looking for.

message 3: by Iverson (last edited Feb 27, 2014 05:47PM) (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei Walked around the prison slowly sliding his scythe on the floor. This is somewhere he hadn't been in awhile he thought to himself

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yuki walked in front while Yukari hid behind her and Yukie hid behind Yukari

"stop being scardy cats" Yuki said to them

message 5: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei stopped and listened,other people were here no one ever came here,so he decided to walk towards the source of the talking

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "I'm not" Yukie says as she stops hiding and walks casually with Yuki, shivering

message 7: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei soon spots a group of girls and walks towards them lifting his scythe up "why are you here?" he yelled towards them

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yukie and Yukari hide behind Yuki again, Yuki rolls her eyes at them "we're looking for something that we were told was here" Yuki answers

message 9: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei stared at the girl speaking "and what is it you're looking for?" he said walking towards them

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "*thing they are looking for* and It was in a guy named Kujiko's cell." Yuki says

message 11: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei thought for a moment "I may be able to help you,but I'd be waisting more and more of life" he said quietly

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "What do you mean?" They all say at the same time

message 13: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) *explains what he means* thats what I mean" he said sighing

((I'll explain to you in a minute))

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((KK))

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "oh alright then, we'll try to find it on our on" Yuki smiles

message 16: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei nodded "well okay,but don't stay here too long,the darkness of the prison starts to eat your soul" he said dragging his scythe

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yukie and Yukari scream from behind.

message 18: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei chuckled quietly "grow up already,the shadows soon grow to become a part of you" he said yawning

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yukie and Yukari scream even louder

"oh, suck it up and be strong" Yuki smacked them

message 20: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei looked at them angrily "are you ever going to learn to shut your mouth,you act like a child,so suck it up and act like your ages!" he said almost yelling

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "FINE!!!" Yukie and Yukari scream and go along with Yuki, "thank you" Yuki thanks the guy

message 22: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei nods his head and continues to walk away

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yuki leads the way to the cell as she find *the thing they're looking for* in a corner, she opens the place up, gets it out and gets out of the prison place with Yukie and Yukari.

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "Uncle hades what are you doing?!?" Phoebe yelled.

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "you'll see" Hades gets her inside of the dark prison

((what is he going to do exactly?))

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments ((He's gonna try to do something. You pick he mostly wants to mess with her.))

Phoebe looked worried. She knew her uncle was a player.

message 27: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((what do you mean?))

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments ((Her uncle is perverted. He wants to mess with her.))

message 29: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) (....kay....)

Hades gets her to a cell and handcuffs her to the wall.

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "Uncle hades?!???" She yelled.

message 31: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "now, now, don't be a bad girl" he smirks putting his finger on her lip.

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "Out of all my family members you decide to come after me." She rolled her eyes.

message 33: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Hades nods "Yes."

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "Ugh." Phoebe groans.

message 35: by Rose (last edited Mar 08, 2014 09:37PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) He looks at her and chuckles

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "What?" She looks at him.

message 37: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "you just look so adorable when you're mad" he pinches her cheek, teasingly.

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "And may I say the most pervert one." She muttered.

message 39: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) He smirks at her

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "Stop with the creepy smirk already!" She yelled. "What are you planning?" She asked.

message 41: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "oh, this isn't creepy, this is" he smirks, creepily.

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "ARG! You pervert! I feel sorry for auntie Persephone!" She yelled disgustedly.

((Don't worry Persephone will not be a character.))

message 43: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) (KK))

"oh her, yeah......" Hades rubs his head sheepishly.

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "Just let me go and I'll not hurt THAT much." She glared.

message 45: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((....huh?))

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments ((I forgo the you. Sorry.))

message 47: by Rose (last edited Mar 08, 2014 09:58PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) (Oh kk))

"I don't think you will hurt me that much, sweetheart" he gets closer to her.

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments "I'm a lot stronger than before. Do you really wanna test me

message 49: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "sure" he mumbles and kisses her neck.

•CookieMonster• | 4226 comments The problem was she was still hurt so she did the most ridiculous thing.
"Samoko!" Phoebe called kicking hades in his chest.

« previous 1