Yokai Academy discussion

Outside of school > Human City

Comments Showing 1-50 of 178 (178 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke)

message 2: by Rose (last edited Mar 01, 2014 06:03PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Hikaru and Kauru walked into the place in disgust but they wanted to find something for their project that was hidden between the human world.

message 3: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei walked around carelessly carrying his scythe,the human world was almost as useless as the other planets he had destroyed.

message 4: by Rose (last edited Mar 01, 2014 06:09PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Hilary looked around till he found a guy that looked familiar and also looked like a monster, so he walked towards him

Kauru followed Hikaru

message 5: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei looked around until he saw people walking towards him,so lifted his scythe up ready to attack,he wasn't much of a social person

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Hilary keeps walking towards him, not really caring. " dude!"

message 7: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei lifted up his hand as a small black hole opened on his hand "why are coming near me!?" he said angrily

message 8: by Rose (last edited Mar 01, 2014 06:21PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) " I just wanted to ask you a question" Hikaru says as he keeps walking towards him

Kauru stops Hikaru

message 9: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei put his hands together and lifted up "what do want?" he said angrily

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "Do you know where the *find sciency word* is placed? "They both ask at the same time

message 11: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei nodded "but i have no buisness in telling you" he said sighing

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "Why not?" They ask

message 13: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei looked down at them "because i feel like i shouldn't trust people of this world" he said sitting down on the ground

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) They look at him "well you can trust us " they lend him a hand to get up

message 15: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei grabs their hand and stands up "but words don't prove anything" he said staring at them

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) " then what can prove it?" They ask, smiling

message 17: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei shook his head "nothing that you can do" he said getting closer to them and then backing up

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) " we might be able to" they shrug

message 19: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei smiled at them "I'm from a different universe,so travel 100 galaxies away and get me a vantalion gem,crafted with my blood,a gem so strong, that it is like blood of the gods" he said excitedly

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "alright, but one thing.." they say

message 21: by Iverson (last edited Mar 01, 2014 06:57PM) (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei looked at them "but what?" He asked looking at them

message 22: by Rose (last edited Mar 01, 2014 07:01PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "never mind" they say and transform into him since they were shape shifters, and travel 100 galaxies away from him and get a vantalion gem crafted with his blood and get back, and transform into their normal human form and drop to the ground.

message 23: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei picked up the gem a crushed it "it was so strong,but useless" he said throwing them a paper "use that to find what you need" he said smiling

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) They get up and take the paper and look at it" thanks."

message 25: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei looked at them "but may i join you,for i have no where to stay,so let me join you" he said floating above them

message 26: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "alright" they smiles

message 27: by Iverson (last edited Mar 01, 2014 07:14PM) (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei nods "okay,shall we go now?" he asked looking down at them

message 28: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "okay" they say and head towards the address that the paper says.

message 29: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei followed behind them

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) They get into a building that looked very creepy from the inside, but they kept going deeper and deeper into it till they found a glowing door and went into it.

message 31: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei stopped at the door not following them in,he felt he should let them do this themselves

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) They didn't look back, just kept going as they found a glowing jar of blue potion in the corner of the room, they went to pick it up and once they did, skeletons showed up from nowhere and headed towards them.

message 33: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei sat there,this wasn't his fight,he thought to himself,unless they truly needed his help

message 34: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Hikaru and Kauru worked together and got all the skeletons to one corner of the room and destroyed them all at the same time and got out of the room.

message 35: by Iverson (last edited Mar 01, 2014 07:30PM) (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei looked at them "good you have finished your job" he said still floating by them "now where shall i follow you to?" He asked

message 36: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "eh, we were going back to our lab to finish our project"

message 37: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) "oh,okay,yeah sorry,uh bye" he said floating away slowly

message 38: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) They shrug "thanks for helping though"

message 39: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei shrugged "yeah,whatever,now go" he said flying away a little faster this time "I was just thin……,nevermind" he said landing down and walking away

message 40: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) They looked at him leave for a while then walked to the door.

message 41: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei floated down the street and sat down on the corner,since he had no home and went to sleep

message 42: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) They got out of the door and saw that guy sleeping out on the street, they felt bad for him as they went there and woke him up, hoping he wouldn't get angry.

message 43: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei looked up at them slowly "yes, do you need anything,i was just resting here. My regular spot,perfect view of the city" he said yawning

message 44: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "you're sleeping out on the street, how can that be perfect?"

message 45: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei shook his head "its not,just have to think it to make me feel like it,so what do you want now?" he asked them

message 46: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "do you want to sleep at a more comfortable place?" they ask

message 47: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei nodded "yeah,but where am i going to go,i don't live like humans,and i haven't bathe in awhile" he said laying back down

message 48: by Rose (last edited Mar 01, 2014 08:03PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "you can come to our place" they smile

message 49: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Fumei sat up "are you sure about that,one room all of us,i have no problem with that,but i don't want to make you guys feel uncomfortable" he standing up

message 50: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "nah its alright" they shrug

« previous 1 3 4