The Selection Trilogy discussion

Welcome! :)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (last edited Feb 09, 2014 01:41PM) (new)

Christina So it's simple really. State your name, favorite cover of one the Selection books, and Team Maxon or Team Aspen.

My name's Christina if you didn't see my profile, all the covers are beautiful though I'll choose the One, and Team Maxon.

message 2: by Sofia (new)

Sofia | 2 comments My name is Sofia and my favorite cover is the Crown and TEAM MAXON!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1 comments My name is Ruth, my favourite cover is The Crown, and Team Maxon.

message 4: by Alison (new)

Alison Skinner (alisonskinner31gmailcom) | 2 comments My name is Alison, my favourite cover is The Crown, and Team Maxon!!

message 5: by Ava (new)

Ava | 2 comments My name is Ava, pronounced like aw-va, not aye-va. My favorite cover is the cover for The One, and I'm all for Team Maxon!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

My name is Court and my favorite cover is The Heir, and Team Maxon goes all the way.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

My name is Ariadne and my favourite cover is The Heir (YAY COURT SAME), and TEAM MAXON YEESSSSSS!!!!

message 8: by Briann (new)

Briann Rubner (rubygirl18) | 2 comments My name is Briann and my favorite cover is The Elite. I'm Team Maxon!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you Ariadne! Someone agrees with me. Everyone at my school tells me that I'm crazy. Do you guys think that the cover for The Elite is red or orange?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome! I don't think you're crazy. The cover for The Heir is beautiful. I think that The Elite is orange... you?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know. Me and my friends were arguing about it a little while ago. It was funny.

message 12: by Elle (new)

Elle | 3 comments My name is Aribella but everyone calls me Bella. My favorite cover of the series is The One and I’m easily on Team Maxon!!! He’s just the best you can’t den it!!!❤️