GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Gay 1x1s > Pennie and //Teddy Bear//

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Her we are.

Guy A and Guy B are on in the same, friends since childhood and more recently boyfriends. They do everything together, minus going to the bathroom. Well...in school most of the time anyways. Everyone knows these boys, yet nearly no one likes them. They call them faggots, queer freaks of nature. Honestly, individually, they don't mind the comments on them. But when someone makes fun of the other, that's when they get pissed. And they aren't freaks. Just in love. But that love is soon going to be torn.

Guy A makes a grave mistake, getting drunk one night at a party, that Guy B didn't go to for reasons, and ends up sleeping with some girl from out of town. People see this and take pictures. Putting them all around the school for everyone to see. For Guy B to see. He is mortified. Guy A tries to apologize, but Guy B will hear none of if, breaking off their relationship. Breaking off their friendship. Now, the two have to try to survive without on another. But can one really, truly survive without a part of themselves?

message 2: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 532 comments So who would you like to be most of all?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I suppose I prefer Guy B, but I've been playing Guy A every time I've done this. So it really doesn't mater to me, I'm comfortable with both of them.

message 4: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 532 comments Then you can be Guy B :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay (: I'll have to work on a character for him though, so the making process might take a bit longer.

message 6: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 532 comments That's okay :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay. You can post your first, I have to log off for a little bit to do some work.

message 8: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 532 comments Okay :)

message 9: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 532 comments Full Name: Timothy Henry Adams
Date Of Birth: 05/08
Appearance:
(view spoiler)
Personality: Timothy is charismatic and very charming. He's eloquent and likes being with people. He is very extroverted and actually quite nice. He's a leader for his friends, but he doesn't have any.
He's gay. People make fun of him and simply brushes it off as if the words turned to dust on his shoulders. He cares if those that love him insult him and hurt him.
Dislikes High school, immature people
Family: Henry Williams, father, 28
Lillian Adams, mother, 39
Other: His father had raped his mother when she was 22. His mother kept him and raised him best she could and thankfully got all of her traits.
His father died while drunk driving when Timothy was one. He crashed into another car at eighty miles per hour, he died, killed the other driver, and severely injured the passenger that soon died after a few months.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I like him! (: I'm sorry I haven't been replying to you, to make a character I have to be on my desktop at home, which I haven't been able to get one for most of this week. I'll either make him tonight after work around 7 or tomorrow.

message 11: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 532 comments It's okay :) I'm just not busy yet.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Real Name: Micheal Steven Parkson

Preferred Name: Ashley Steven Parkson

Nick names: Annie, Mike, Steven or Boo

Date of Birth: December 16

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance
 photo 1123sdf_zps1a381ddf.jpg
//Hair Color// White and blue, his original being brown
//Eye Color// Emerald green
//Body Type// Micheal stands at 6'3, being tall for his age, but he is very skinny, weighing 125 lbs. He is very slim and small, despite his size and many people assume he is anorexic, but he isn't. Just has a high metabolism.

History
Micheal has very young parents, his mother getting pregnant with him when she was 14 years old. She didn't know if she should give him up or not, since the father would not take care of him, but she decided to keep him. She tried really hard as he was growing up, getting help from her own parents while she went to school. Even though she got made fun of, that never slowed her down and she changed into the strong young women that she is today. Micheal growing up was always crying, for no reason either. He was such a mama's boy, always wanting her to hold him and love on him, which she did. He wasn't spoiled once he got to being a toddler though, just very shy. When he started school, he got mad fun of because of his lisp, but in 4th grade, his best friend Timothy but a stop to all of that, helping Micheal through everything. He loved Timothy for that, and they remained friends for many years, eventually dating when Micheal was 14. When he told his mother, she wasn't angry like he thought. She simply said " Why didn't you tell me earlier? I knew you were gay when I caught you and Tim taking a shower together!" So, he has a very supportive mother and a wonderful boyfriend.

Personality
Despite his looks, Micheal really is a very, very shy boy. He doesn't like confrontation with other people, besides his family and Tim. He is still a sweetie and somewhat of a crybaby, but he only cries in front of his mother and Tim. People still make fun of him, but Tim stands up for him and tells him to just ignore it all and it'll be okay.

//Likes
♦ Tim
♦ Swimming
♦ S*x
♦ Candy
♦ Skinny dipping with Tim (favorite activity)
♦ Hola hoop and jump rope dancing (not around Tim, he's too embarrassed of it )

//Dislikes
♦ Being away from Tim
♦ People making fun of him
♦ Popcorn
♦ Parties
♦ Alcohol

Other
Micheal has a very clear lisp that he is embarrassed about, but he can't help it. He is not depressed like many think he is, just 'special'.

message 13: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 532 comments He's adorable!!! ^~^ Can you start?

message 15: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 532 comments I don't know, maybe after the party???
And it doesn't matter, whatever you prefer.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I actually figured we'd start a little bit before the party, maybe a day or too. Just to start off with some cute moments before we completely ruin it lol

And okay, let's do 3rd then.

message 17: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 532 comments XD Okay, could you start??

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Sure
_----------

Michael sat outside in the woods, his legs in the small lake in front of him. It was dark outside, the perfect time in his opinion to go for a swim, which he loved to do. He blamed his grandma for that, since she loved to swim as well and often took him.

message 19: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 532 comments Tim walked through the woods, looking for Michael. He smiled slightly when he finally found him. He walked close to him and sat by him. He put an arm around his boyfriend, smiling.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Michael looked over when Tim came to sit by him, leaning against him when his arm was put around him.
" Hey you. My mom tell you I was out here?" he asked, seeing that was probably the reason.

message 21: by Azzy (new)

Azzy | 532 comments Tim nodded at his question and kissed his cheek. "She told me to bring you in soon maybe midnight or so," he said quietly. "We have plenty of time to swim or you do, since you swim more than I do." Then remembered his pockets. He brought out two cans of soda and some candy. "In case you got hungry."