FRIENDLY BOOKWORMS. discussion

EVERYTHING BOOKS. > FREE BOOKS TO DOWNLOAD.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 09, 2014 10:55AM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 178 comments Mod
Hi all.once I know the genre of books you're all interested in I'll start to post some free books to download in here.

glitter-graphics.com

message 2: by Maximum (new)

Maximum Oh neat! So we can download them like as kindle or PDF? I prefer kindle books but either or is fine with me. :)
I really like Sci-Fi, comedies, or anything with a plot that will affect my emotions or keep me guessing until the end. :D
I'm not a huge fan of romances (unless mixed with another genera) or anything with mature content, specifically I don't want to read anything with sex scenes. I'm not saying don't post anything like that, but if it's possible please give me warning if you do.
Anyways, I'm not sure if this is what you wanted me to reply with but I hope it helps :)

message 3: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 09, 2014 11:56AM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 178 comments Mod
That's fine Thomas.On my writing group we have a lot of free book threads and bargain books and it's quite popular so I thought It would be good idea to put some here.

message 5: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 13, 2014 03:51PM) (new)

FEB 13TH
http://www.amazon.com/The-Light-Wound...
The light in the wound
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Affected by her parents’ highly publicized divorce, Isabel grows up isolated and alone, with a resolve to never fall in love and repeat their mistakes.

When Jesse Cain enters her life, she falls hopelessly in love with him, and every sadness she’s ever felt is washed away by his intensity and passion. But people change as they grow up. Things can never stay the same forever.

Jesse and Isabel fight to stay together, determined to hold on to what they once had. Isabel wonders if a second love can ever be enough to make her forget her first.

message 6: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 13, 2014 03:50PM) (new)

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Love-Claud...
Dark Love
~~~~~~~~~~~One goal consumes Chazma Donnelly: find the dark sorcerer who murdered her parents.
When the trail leads her to Ireland, she takes a job cataloging a private library. But she doesn’t expect to find a manor house that eerily echoes one in her dreams, or an employer whose touch awakens a savage darkness in her.
The attraction between Chaz and Jethro McBain is volatile, but darkness surrounds his aura. Chaz doesn’t trust him, even though it is his voice she hears in her sleep, and his touch that sizzles the blood in her veins.
As Chazma’s investigation widens, a series of local murders shows the killer knows of her obsession.
Will Chaz’s need for revenge take her from the edge of evil into a black pit where she can no longer find herself? Or can she find love in the midst of darkness?

message 7: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 13, 2014 03:52PM) (new)

http://www.amazon.com/Healers-Touch-D...
Healers touch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Llew has a gift. Her body heals itself from any injury - but at a cost to anyone nearby.

In a country fearful of magic, freeing yourself from the hangman's noose by wielding forbidden power brings dangers of its own. After dying and coming back, Llew drops from the gallows into the hands of Jonas: the man carrying the knife with the power to kill her - permanently.

The last of his warrior race, Jonas is haunted by memories of his loved ones. At his side, the cursed knife that took their lives acts as a cruel reminder of his pain. Jonas has learned the hard way that caring for others means their death.

Jealous of his half-brother's celebrated strength and speed, Braph has created the device that gives him the power to perform magic, any magic. But it needs fuel - the blood of a healer...

message 8: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 21, 2014 09:57AM) (new)

half half price half term kindle books on Amazon.Co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.ht...