Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > ♥Queen of Hearts♥ and //Teddy Bear// #2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Bree (new)

Bree Guy A have been torture all his life. Given up by his family when he was 2 years old, he's lived in a cage, fed nearly rotting food and have been abused in every possible way starting at age 5. Hitting. Cutting. Raping. Chained up. Everything possibly imaginable. He is now 17 years old, living as an animal in his cage still, never speaking and always terrified. Guy B is a police officer, looking into the case of this lost boy for 6 years now, only recently getting a lead. They go into the house, though the one that was doing the torturing got away. Guy B found Guy A downstairs in his cage, taking him and getting him to the hospital. It was clear after a few hours of examination that this teenager barely even knew how to live like an actual human being, more minimalistic then human. He didn't like being touched, didn't like sharp things, didn't sit like a human, more like a dog, and didn't really know what clothes were either. After finding out that his parents are now deceased, Guy B decides to take him in and try to 'fix' him, though he quickly realizes how much he is like the man that took him in the first place. He feels like a wants to touch the teenager, kiss him and hold him close against himself. Now, he's a relatively young officer, but that doesn't make it right to him. What will he do?

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree You're welcome. Who did you want to be?

message 5: by Bree (new)

Bree I have a better grasp on Guy B, and I've also had a police officer character in the past, so I think he'd be a better fit for me.

message 7: by Bree (new)

Bree Excellent. So characters?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yep ^.^ I already have a character made for mine, though I would like to add more to him. So you can post your first if you want.

message 9: by Bree (new)

Bree ||▣|Full Name|▣|| Tyson Cassidy
|▫Nickname▫|Ty

||▣|Age|▣|| 22
||▣|Date of Birth|▣|| January 3rd 1992
|▫Place of Birth▫|Charlottesville, Virginia

||▣|Gender|▣|| Male
|▫Sexuality▫|Homosexual
|▫Relationship Status▫| Single

||▣|Appearance|▣||

|▫Hair▫|Dark Brown
|▫Eyes▫|Light Brown
|▫Weight▫|145
|▫Height▫|6’2
|▫Face Details▫| High Cheek Bones
|▫Body Type▫| Slender
|▫Blood Type▫| O Negative
|▫Distinguished Markings (If any)▫|Stab wound along his neck where he was almost killed on one of his first assignments

||▣|Personality|▣||

Ty is always trying to find a way to balance his work life, and his social life. It’s very difficult for him to do so because he is often overly ambitious with what he expects from himself. He often spends more time at work then at his own home, and he sometimes is a police officer when he should just be Ty. He’s punctual with how he handles his job and deadlines. His ambition to help people and make the community where he lives safer makes him a confident man. He’s willing to try something unusual if need be, but this is mostly for business, not for his personal love life. ( Which is almost nonexistent in his case because of his work and his sexuality. ) He expects so much from himself, and he has too high of expectations for his own relationship if he ever does have one.
||▣|Backstory|▣||

Ty was the only son his parents had, and with the amount of wealth that they both had, they could spoil their son as much as they wanted. Ty wasn’t the sort of kid who was greedy and a trouble maker because of the amount of the money that he had that could let him do anything he wanted. His parents raised him to be a respectful young man who would want to help others before helping himself. His father was a police officer, and Ty wanted to be just like his dad. He would pretend to be an officer who would arrest his dad for coming home late, and then give his mom tickets for making him vegetables for dinner. Ty’s mother was a doctor, so while she was away during the day, Ty’s father was home. When Ty’s father was away at night, Ty’s mother was home then. Ty didn’t mind the unusual schedule since he liked having his own Ty time. Ty’s parents were home with Ty one night the day before his birthday. While his parents were working on wrapping Ty’s birthday presents early so they could surprise him with them and an early morning breakfast, an assailant came into their house. Ty heard the noise of his mother screaming from downstairs, so he padded down stairs quietly. Through the wooden poles of the stairs, he saw a pool of blood flow from underneath his father’s body. He couldn’t see his mother, but he could hear her screaming. Ty had been over the procedure of what to do when a stranger came into the house when mom or dad weren’t home. Ty grabbed the closest phone and called 911. The person who killed Ty’s parents was arrested, but Ty was made an orphan as a result. This has fueled his desire to be an officer and rid the streets of scum even more.

||▣|Family|▣||

|▫Weaknesses▫|
His past
Being overly ambitious
High expectations
His personal love life

|▫Strengths▫|
Being responsible
Being an officer
Getting the job done right
His work ethic

||▣|Other|▣|| Ta-da.

message 11: by Bree (new)

Bree I'm glad. The only difficult part for me was trying to find his appearance. I already knew how I wanted his personality and backstory to be. Most of my characters are younger than 21, so this is somewhat new to me.

message 12: by Bree (new)

Bree I can't wait to see your character :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Name: Unknown
(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Date of Birth: Unknown
(view spoiler)

Sexuality: Does not know what that is

Appearance
 photo 2345sdf_zpsa137facb.jpg
//Eye Color// Very, pretty brown
//Hair Color// Silky black, which is his original color
//Body Type// He is very, very skinny, weighing 110 lbs, and is very tiny, standing at 5'4. He is very, very place. like he's never been outside, but that's because he never has. Many scars are through his body, from many horrible things done to him. He has many small freckles going up his arms, growing larger as they get to his shoulder, shoulder blades and collarbones. He also has many pimples through his back from being in such a dirty place. They are all rather large and hurt him to lay on his back of stretch his back.

History
He does not know much, just that he has always lived in the dark and been tortured every single day of his life my horrible, awful weapons and things.

(view spoiler)

Personality
He was raised like an animal, locked up in a cage 24/7 and never allowed to see the daylight. Salem is a very nervous kid, afraid of everything and anything. He gets scared easily and jumps, whines a lot too when it's not the man that is doing it. The man always hits him whenever he whines or tries to talk without his permission. Because of the way he was raised, Salem's senses are very heightened. He is able to see clearly in the dark and hear things from fairly far away. The only thing that is a disadvantage to him is that his eye sight isn't the best.

Salem is most afraid of things when they move to quickly towards him. He dislikes light of any kind, since he honestly does not know what it is and he sees it as a bad thing that hurts his eyes and body. Physical contact is the worst too, even if it seems kind, which he has never experienced and doesn't know anything about kind.

Salem does enjoy a few things though. He enjoys his hair being played with and rubbing his back up and down gently, however, so that it won't hurt his raging pimples. He likes sleeping curled in a little ball as well, it's most comforting to him, and he likes laying on his belly.

Words that he knows
♦ Food
♦ Water
♦ Mine
♦ Cold
♦ Bad
♦ No

Words that he hates
♦ Bath
♦ Get
♦ Bad
♦ Collar
♦ Using a hard tone with any word

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sorry he took so long! >.< I wanted to add more, so that you'll understand him more.

message 15: by Bree (new)

Bree He's so adorable. I can't help but want to help this poor creature :3 I love him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Hehe, thanks (: I kinda wish I was able to make him longer...but for now, he's okay.

message 17: by Bree (new)

Bree He's perfect in my eyes :) Can I start us off?

message 19: by Bree (new)

Bree "Unit 1492 approaching the location with Unit 1588 and Unit 1691 on my x," Officer Cassidy said into his microphone that was in his right hand while his left hand grasped onto the steering wheel. In his rear view mirror, he could see two other squad cars following after him. He had insisted that he could handle this call on his own, but the department ordered him to bring at least two officers for backup. It wasn't Officer Cassidy's place to object to a direct order from the department, so he complied. He'd been so invested in this case that he often forgot how large this was, and how there were officers before him that hadn't managed to get this case solved. He set his microphone back into its compartment where it would hang attached to his radio. Through the small machine, the voice of the department response team sounded off. "Unit 1492, you are clear to engage." "About time..." Officer Cassidy muttered under his breath. He looked over to his right, and saw a file on his passenger seat. It was the file of the criminal that he had been tracking down the minute he was given this case about three years ago.

Officer Cassidy and the other two squad cars trailing after him pulled up the location. They knew what kind of guy would be waiting for them inside. They each had their pistols in their hands. Officer Cassidy proceeded to the door first. The other two officers, Officer Newton and Officer Marx, were right behind him. They nodded to Officer Cassidy giving a silent 'we're ready.' Officer Cassidy then kicked down the door and shoutued "Police!" as the three of them stormed inside.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Salem was sat downstairs in his cage, holding himself and Ricking back and forth. He'd taken a trip to the bath an hour previous and he was still feeling the affect of the icy water, hoping that this rocking motion would help him in the least. The man didn't put him in the bath to clean him, of course not. To clean Salem completely, it would need hot waster and a lot of scrubbing. No, he only put him in there to hurt him, as always. Now here he was, as always. Cold. Naked. Dirty. Broken...

Anthony was upstairs sorting through some papers for an offer that someone gave him, similar to Salem's offer, when the police barged in, pointing guns at him. He cursed under his breath, moving quickly into another room. 3 followed, but Anthony was faster then he appeared. He jumped out the window, getting up quickly and started for the woods behind his house, getting his shoulder shot in the process, but he kept going despite.

message 21: by Bree (new)

Bree "Crap. Unit 1492 reporting back. Suspect has escaped on foot. Requesting air support to track him down," Officer Cassidy reported while using his walkie talkie that he had attached to his shoulder. "Unit 1492 your request is granted. We are sending a chopper in to get a bird's eye view on the suspect. Please proceed to inspect the surroundings." Officer Newton and Marx inspected Anthony's office. The papers that they read through made them even more disgusted at this guy. He had so many papers about merchandise, the merchandise obviously not being something legal. While the two inspected Anthony's office, Officer Cassidy made his way to the basement door. He saw that it was locked when he tested the door handle. "What have you got back here?" he thought to himself then he took a step back and suddenly kicked the door open. It was dark when Officer Cassidy descended down the stairs that creaked under his weight. His hand reached out and he found a light switch, but when he flicked it on, it didn't work. He muttered something under his breath, then he pulled out his flashlight and turned it on. When he shined it around the room, he found a cage in the corner of the room. It looked like there was something in it. Curiousity had Officer Cassidy's interest peeked, so he walked closer to ward the cage. He then noticed that it wasn't an animal in the cage, it was a boy. "My God..." he murmured.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Salem jumped when he heard strange shooting noise coming from upstairs. The sound of the door getting kicked in wasn't anything new tohim, but those shots were. He looked up, hearing lots of footsteps from up there and wondered if the man brought people here to 'play' with him again. Whining softly, he jumped again as the door to the basement was kicked open as well. He waited, saking in the corner of his cell. He only heard one pair if footsteps down here now though, so he was a bit confused. As the flashlight was shone on him though, he yelped loudly and covered his eyes with his arms, shaking violently now. Was this some new form of torture?

message 23: by Bree (new)

Bree Officer Cassidy hadn't meant to scare the kid that was in the cage. Judging by the way that he was shaking inside the cage, not only was he cold, but he was likely traumatized from whatever happened to him. He knew that Anthony was a monster, but he never imagined that he would go as far as to do this.When he shined the light on him more, he noticed that the kid was filthy, and that he was naked. Officer Cassidy lowered the flashlight from the kid's face slowly. "Easy there, I'm here to help you, alright?" he said calmly then he shined the light on his own face to show that he was an officer. "It's my job to help people who need help. Can you tell me what your name is?" he asked him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Salem let out a small whine, peaking at him from behind his arm. He didn't look like he was one of that mans friends. Far from it actually. He said that he was here to help Salem, but could that really be true? Shaking still, Salem slowly unwrapped his arms from himself, crawling over to the door of the cage. He put a hand on it and looked at this new man from behind the bars, still needing to squint because of the light though. When asked his name, he shook his head. He didn't have one. Or at least he didn't think he did.

message 25: by Bree (new)

Bree Officer Cassidy quietly sighed when the kid shook his head. Well, he could hear him, and he was trying to communicate with him. That was a start. "My name's Officer Cassidy," he said then he heard the creek of the stairs from behind him as two sets of feet came down them. Officer Newton and Marx came down into the basement and stood beside Ty with their flashlights shining on him. Ty protected his eyes with one of his hands being raised. "Watch where you shine that. Do you any of you guys have your lock pickng kit on you?" he asked. Officer Newton nodded. "I do, but why would you need-" His voice was cut off when he saw the cage, then Salem inside of it. "Oh," he said.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Salem watched this man with interest, wondering if he really was trying to help him. With those new set of footsteps however, Salem tensed up once more. More lights were shone near him again and he whined, covering his eyes up again and curling up his body. Who were these men now? Are these three actually here to hurt him? Did this new man lie to him?

message 27: by Bree (new)

Bree "Lower the flashlights. I think he may be traumatized," Officer Cassidy instructed to both officers. They complied and lowered their flashlights so it wasn't shining directly on the kid. "Has he said anything?" Officer Marx asked. Officer Cassidy shook his head. "No," Officer Cassidy responded. Officer Newton pulled his two way hand held radio off of his shoulder. "Unit 1588 requesting paramedics on the scene. We have an injured witness," he said into his microphone. "Unit 1588 your request is granted. Paramedics are on the way." Officer Newton walked over to the cage and knelt down in front of it. He produced his lock picking kit from his belt. "Let's see if we can get you out of there," he said to Salem then he began to pick the lock on his cage.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Salem heard the strange voice on the other side of the radio one of the men had, wondering what they were talking about. He didn't know the meaning of many words, bigger words for sure. As the officer that just spoke into the machine came over to where this new man was, Salem scooted back against the wall of his cage again, shaking violently. Where was the man that he lived with? He was never allowed out of his cage, but the man had a key. These three weren't using a key. So what did that mean? He didn't know and he couldn't guess if it was a good thing or not that they were doing it. So for now, he just sat there in his ball, peaking from behind his arm as he shook.

message 29: by Bree (new)

Bree The faint thump thump from outside was the sound of a helicopter scoping out the perimeter of the house. It vanished when it flew over the woods to see if it could find Anthony. Officer Cassidy was still intent on finding Anthony, but at the same time, he wanted to make sure that the boy in the cage was taken care of. There was a faint click as the lock to the cage was opened because of Officer Newton. Once the door was unlocked, Newton opened the cage door and reached inside to pull Salem out. He had to reach far into it because Salem was back into the further corner of it. When he grabbed hold of Salem's arm, he was surprised by how skinny it was. He could easily feel the kid's bone.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Salem stared at them as they worked with the lock, shaking still from the thought of what they would do once they got it open. At the helicopter sound, Salem looked up and tilted his head to the side slightly. He's never heard the sound before so close. He's heard the sound of an airplane many times before, just never, ever this close or this loud. The feel of hands on his arms snapped him out of his trance and he yelped loudly, trying to get this man's hand away from him. He pushed on his hand and pulled his own arm away, tears threatening to spill out of his cheeks as he struggled, making small noises of hurt and even growling at him at one point.

message 31: by Bree (new)

Bree "Jesus Christ. I'm trying to help you out here!" Officer Newton said with his voice rising in volume. He was trying to be helpful, but at the same time he was frustrated that the kid wasn't letting Officer Newton to his job. It also freaked him out when he sounded more like an animal then a boy when he struggled in Newton's grasp. Newton had to use both of his hands to pull Salem out of the cage. He knew that his grip on Salem's arms must have hurt, but he was doing his job. Just then the paramedics arrived, and several of them came down into the basement. They seperated Salem from Officer Newton then they lead the boy upstairs and laid him down on a stretcher.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Salem's breathing increased as he was pulled from the cage, still struggling against him as much as he possibly could. He yelped and screamed a few more times before he stopped, looking wide eyes at everyone else that came down. As he was passed on to them, his eyes found the new man's face before he was beginning to get carried/pulled upstairs. His screams were loud, but they were also dry and husky because of not being able to get a lot of water. When laid down, he tried to get away, but they started to strap him down. That scared him the most.
" N-no!!! Stop!!!" Salem yelled as loud as possible, voice breaking from the tears escaping and he began to sob, screaming still.

message 33: by Bree (new)

Bree It wasn't Officer Cassidy's place to intervene with how the paramedics were treating Salem, but the sounds of the kid screaming and sobbing practically ripped Ty's heart in two. He sighed then he went up the stairs and met the medics in the living room where they were strapping Ty down to the stretcher. "He's been tramuatized from being locked in this house. Do you have something you can give him to help him calm down?" Ty asked one of the medics who was a female. She nodded then she pulled out a small syringe from her person. "It'll help him relax and let him sleep a little while he get him to the hospital," she explained to Ty.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Salem continued to scream loudly, tears running down his cheeks and the side of his face. When he new man came up, he thought that he might help him, but then he began to talk to the nurse, who then pulled out a needle. He didn't like that either and he guessed that it was for him.
" N....no!" he yelled, trying to squirm out of the things that held him in place on the stretcher he was on.

message 35: by Bree (last edited Feb 12, 2014 04:45PM) (new)

Bree Officer Cassidy's hand reached out and grabbed hold of Salem's arm while he was struggling and shouting. "It's going to be okay. I told you that it was my job to help you, so I'm going to make sure that you'll get better," he said. The nurse had to have one of the male paramedics hold Salem's arm still while she injected him with the liquid in the syringe. Once she had done this, her and along with the other medics wheeled Salem to the ambulance then lifted him up into the back. Officer Cassidy couldn't help but his heart ache when he realized how afraid Salem must be. He sighed then he watched the doors close. Once the ambulance drove away, Officer Marx came over to him. "The helicopter lost sight of Anthony. Our best lead right now is that kid. But he doesn't seem to want to cooperate," he said. Officer Cassidy looked over to Marx. "I'll take care of it then. I have a feeling that I can get through to him," he said. Officer Cassidy then walked over to his squad car in front of the house, then drove after the ambulance to the hospital.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Salem continued to scream, only stopping momentarily bwhile the new man talked to him. He whined, eyes pleading with him not to let them hurt him anymore. They injected him anyways while he whined loudly, passing out a few moments later because if it.

message 37: by Bree (new)

Bree The ambulance sirens wailed as it sped through the streets bustling with cars toward the hospital. The hospital was one of the taller buildings in this small town, next to the town hall. While the vehicle drove, the paramedics examined the full extent of Salem's condition. They had a blanket draped over his, parts, so but everything else about his body was visible. They had spotted several puckered scars along his the front and back of his upper body. He was also lacking proper nutrition and hydration hence why he was so skinny. The ambulance pulled up to the side entrance where the ambulances would typically pull up if they had a patient. The medics wheeled Simon out of the back and placed him in his own room. They tended to his injuries, cleaned him up, and then put him in a hospital gown to cover up his body. He had an IV in his arm to give him fluids, as was oxygen tubing that touched his nose.

Officer Cassidy followed closely behind the ambulance. Throughout the ride, he couldn't help but replay the image of the kid's face when he saw Officer Cassidy shine a flashlight on his face. It wasn't just fear of a boy, it was fear belonging to a small animal. How long had he been down there, and what had Anthony done to him to make the kid so afraid of other people? He seemed to be oblivious to the voices that were emanating from his radio in his car that was used for officers to communicate. When the ambulance pulled up to hospital, Officer Cassidy parked his car, then he got out. Maybe this was him being an officer dedicated to his job, or a regular guy just having natural concern for this kid, but he hurried into the hospital then he checked with the front desk to see where they had put Salem.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Do you want me to skip?? I replied to the first one too by the way (: ))

message 39: by Bree (new)

Bree (( Sure thing. You could skip to where he wakes up. ))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Okay (: ))

Salem whined softly as he woke up, slowly beginning to open his eyes. Things were much more blurry then normal and he felt very, very dizzy, so that added another whine from him as well. He closed his eyes before opening them again, that helping a bit, though his head was pounding and he was still extermly tired. His body felt good though, very warm and comfortable, which caused him to be confused, but he was too dizzy to look into that right at the moment.

message 41: by Bree (new)

Bree Ty had been waiting for hours for Salem to wake up. At some point, the hospital sent Ty away so they could finish tending to Salem's injuries. After they had told him this, Ty had gone home. He had showered, and had changed out of his police officer uniform. He still had his police officer badge on his person, it was attached to his belt, and he still had Anthony's file with him. Ty had driven his own personal car back to the hospital. Upon finding Salem still asleep in his bed, Ty had sighed and contemplated on what he would do now. He knew what his job dictated for him to do. He had to see to it that he got every ounce of information that he could from Salem about Anthony. The doctors who had taken care of Salem had taken a DNA sample from him so they could identify who he was. Ty's head was in his hands when he heard Salem whine. Ty's head lifted up and he saw that Salem was awake finally.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Salem whined once again, trying to get his eye sight to focus. He was very, very dizzy and he didn't feel too right at all. His stomach hurt and he was fairly warm. Maybe a cold? He didn't know. He did know that he wasn't in his basement anymore, which was really scaring him. His eyes finally begin to adjust and he saw that he was in a white room, laying on a very comfortable surface. Beeping was coming from overhead, which he was also wondering what it was. The fear had not yet set in yet. Yet..

message 43: by Bree (new)

Bree Ty sat up in his seat then he cleared his throat. "I'm sorry that the doctors had to put you under, kid. I get that you were afraid from being kept locked up, but they were only trying to help you. They've done their job, and now I'm here to do mine. I told you that I'm Officer Cassidy, but you can call me Ty if you'd like," he said.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Salem looked towards the voice, seeing the man from earlier that had tried to help him a little bit. He whined again, head pounding and tried to move his arm, but a stinging pain stopped him. Looking down, he saw a needle in his arm. His eyes widened and he tried to take it out, but it was help there by tape. Again, he whined, still trying.

message 45: by Bree (new)

Bree Ty moved his chair closer to Salem's side when he whined after Ty had spoken to him. The way he spoke, or tried to at least, and the way he seemed to so afraid and overwhelmed by literally everything, reminded Ty of a small animal. Ty's hand reached out and grabbed hold of Salem's hand pulling it away from the needle in his arm. His grip was firm around Salem's frail boney hand. "It's fluids to help get you hydrated and healthy. Leave it alone," he said.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Salem gasped when his hand was grabbed, looking at Ty and whining once again. He didn't really understand Hus words other then 'leave it alone'. It was then that Salem realized that he was clean, or mostly anyways. That momentarily distracted him and he sat up more, looking at Hus free hand with interest.

message 47: by Bree (new)

Bree Ty sighed when Salem stopped struggling and instead took a greater interest in his hand. Ty let go of Salem's hand then ran a free hand through his short brown hair. His eyes took in the hospital room that Salem that was placed in. He hadn't been to a hospital since his first call to detain a man with a knife. The scar along where his neck met his collarbone suddenly burned at the memory. He winced then he shook his head and looked back to Salem. "I know you can talk. Even if you can't say much, could you tell me anything about what happened to you?" he asked

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Salem looked back at the man then,putting his hands down in his lap. He felt something on his nose as well, but he was too scared to even try and figure out what it was. When asked to tell what happened, he whined and shook his head. He did want to, let alone didn't know exactly how to. Instead, he just pointed to the many injuries on his arms, and to his neck. He was often forced to wear a collar that was far too tight on him and it left a clear marking there.

message 49: by Bree (new)

Bree Ty ran another hand through his short brown hair when Salem shook his his head and whined again. Running a hand through his hair was a habit of his that he had picked up after he had gotten into law enforcement. He looked down at Salem's arms when he pointed to them as well as the mark forming a ring around Salem's neck. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that," he said earnestly to Salem. There was a knock on the door from behind Ty. Ty looked over his shoulder and saw a doctor holding a clipboard in his hands. "If I could have a moment with you, Mr. Cassidy," he said. Ty nodded his head then looked back to Salem. "I'll be back," he said then he got out of his chair and walked to the doctor. The door behind Ty was closed as the two stepped into the hallway.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Salem jumped slightly when the door was opened, looking at the man that he was talking to. He watched him leave the room, and he was alone again. He got to look around the room then, looking at all the machines around him. They were making him nervous and he whined loudly, looking at the closed door and hoping the man would come back.

« previous 1