Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

The Club > The Floor

Comments Showing 1-50 of 807 (807 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Lamarcus entered the Paradise floor as he was a daily customer. Although he did pay a lot of cash to those who actaully earned it. He went as he sat down waiting for a special girl to come and give him a good time.

message 2: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 11:08AM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Alexandra walked out, tripping over someones foot and snapping at them in Russian. "Вы ленивую задницу. Разве вы не можете просто остаться из пути?" she said before smiling as if she had said something nice. Running a hand down her toned thigh she cocked her head to the side.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper walked onto the stage, going over to one of the poles to begin working. She waited for the slow jazzy music to begin, before sliding a leg seductively around the golden pole

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lamarcus smiled as he replied.
"Не лучший способ, чтобы поговорить с вашего гостя" He smiled while speaking as he translated back to her.
"Thats right....i know multiple lanugues." he said while sitting down looking at his $100 whisky.
"Are you one of the dance girl?" He asked while relaxing in a very smooth way while sipping on his drink.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She raised an eyebrow, slightly impressed. "And yea, but i'm better than everyone else" she said arrogantly and sat down on his knee with a seductive smile. "You come here a lot" she commented.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper flipped around the pole, suspending her body in the air with simply her legs, her head hanging down close to the audience,winking at the customers, her lips appearing kissably soft

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned as he drank some more of his whisky. He had his wallet in his pocket as he pulled out a hundread dollar bill.
"I guess you can say that....but you got to prove your better than everyone else." he said as he slid the hundread on her g string as he laid back while putting on his sunglasses while a bug Cigar in his mouth while he lit if so the smoke can start.
description

message 8: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 11:22AM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Easy enough" she took the money and tucked it into her bra before putting her toned legs on either side of him. Lowering herself onto him, Alex ran her delicate hands up his legs and to his chest all the while her hips rotated in soft circles.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at another girl that was dancing as he gave her to sign to come over where he was as well.
"Who is your friend?" he asked while she was pulling out some moves although she couldnt really back up her words for what it was.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper saw the customer motion for her so she slid off the pole, stepping off the stage and slowly walking over to him, her hips swaying

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Not my friend." she commented slowly and hovered her mouth over his neck sliding her hand into his pocket, feeling around for the wallet. It was obvious she really wasn't trying hard... Her fingers closed over the wallet and she grinned, her dazzling white teeth showing.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Now now," harper said, grabbing her hand, "stealing is no way to treat such a fine customer" she smirked at alexandra, before turning to tge man "i am so sorry about that sir"

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Alex grabbed Harpers wrist and dug her nails in. "Watch it you little twig." she hissed and got up, fingers clenched. A black tattoo was on her hand: anyone who was at least some Russian would be instantly nervous.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"отвяжись" he said while pushing her away from his wallet. He was in a strip club since he was 7. His mother used to work as a stripper so he knew all the tricks that people tried to get money for.
"Here honey....get me a strong shot of vodka for me and her and get something nice for yorself too." he said as he gave 50 dollar bill to Harper as he gave her the money than tapped her butt. He grinned over at Alex while looking at her.
"You know, this is not a good first impression. But you couldn't give a dog's asshole." he said while smiling.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper walked off the bar, ordering him a shot, as well as one for herself, keeping an eye on the two of them as she did so. Blancing the shotson a small tray, she sauntered back over, "he you go sir, vodka"

message 16: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 11:37AM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "I don't do first impressions" she got up since Harper had apparently forgotten something... rather someone. "Надеюсь, ты умрешь с полюсом в задницу" she said charmingly to Harper as she passed.
She quickly ordered a Dirty Martini and walked back.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He gave her a shot while smirking.
"Now be a good." he said while laughing.
"To be honest, your a little bit of a disapppointment. Including the fact that the tattoo marking you have on your wrist." he said while rasing an eyebrow.
"You know i do deals with the russian Mafia."

message 18: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 11:41AM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Ah. So you know who I am?" she smiled slightly but it was obvious she had no idea how to react..... Alexandra Udinov, the faught of Nikolai, the girl who should know everything.... and yet she had no idea what to do now. "And good isn't in my- what's it called... ah, vocab" she nodded somewhat proud of her self. It was always easier to speak in Russian.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nikolai...i don;t know if you heard of him but you should have....ahh poor bastard." he said while laughing to his name.
"Do you know about him?" he asked while crossing his fingers together.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Alex froze up and turned her gaze to him. "Never heard of him" she replied in boredom. How could he even dare to speak her fathers name? As soon as she was alone with this man, he would instantly regret even coming here

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"He was a fool. Never took my word seriously. I told him to qutie down after his last mission." he said while smriking a little.
"No one man....should have all that power." he said while he pulled out from the dance.
"Excuse me....i'm gonna go outside for a smoke. Your dancing disappoints me." he said while heading in the back alley for a smoke.

message 22: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 11:53AM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Alexandra followed him and grabbed him once they were outside. She punched him hard, and pressed him to the wall. "You little jackass. How dare you call my father a fool? He was a great man... better than anyone I have ever known" she hissed and took a step back.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked as he sunglass broke.
"Than why are you working as a stripper?" he asked without any fear. Lamarcus didn't fear anything in the world.He didnt have anyone he loved. He didn't fear death. He welcomed it.
"There is a reason why i pulled out of a deal with him. He was out of his mind. Than the goverment got him." he said while he remembered what happened to Nikolai.
"I guessing your the infamous daughter of his. Pleasure to meet the devil herself."

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "How nice of you... so what, they call me a devil?" she shook her head in disgust. "And i'm only working here until I can find the man that kill him.... Oh and *she kicked him in the balls* He wasn't crazy. he was a genius." her stare was hard and cold.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He felt to the ground as he gripped himself. He could have killed her, but there was no current purpose of that right now.
He looked at her as he smirked while getting up.
"Too bad your father lost everything he had. I heard you haven't talked to anyone of your family since.....oh well...that ain't non of my bussiness..right?" Lamar was being a start ass as he moved to the counter and ordered a drink for himself. He knew things that Alex didn't

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Their all dead- but I have people." if you counted 2 people a family then... she had a family.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He drank as he didn't reply back to her. He didn't really need to say anything at this point to her.
"Oh...are you talking to me....yeah i don't reply back to those who decided to kick me in the nuts." he said while sipping on his beer.
"You should be lucky that your alive."

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "The same goes for you" she threw the 100$ bill at him and stormed off, her fathers silver watch accidently falling onto the ground without her knowing. As she entered the dressing room, she didn't bother shutting the door.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at the money as he didn't bother picking it up. He just drank there as he was about to leave the place while he saw the watch that dropped as Alex went to the dressing room. It was a men's watch so it to be the fathers. He looked at the room as he was really thinking twice about going there as he made his mind up while he entered the dressing room.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper resumed her position on the pole, showing off her flexibility to the customers. A few men tossed bills at her and she slipped them into her bra, winking at them as she spun

message 31: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 255 comments Joe walked into the club, still wearing the football shirt from his recent victory. Or that was how it appeared, the shirt was a spare, and he had showered. He was just showing off. He found a table near the stage, and watched one particularly impressive performer.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper saw an attractive guy eyeing her up and she winked at him, sliding seductively against the pole. She continued to perform intricate moves upon the pole, all while keeping an eye on the guy

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally was on stage as well. She danced slowly on the stage showing her figure at key points. She saw that Harper was getting all the attention from one customer and got really mad.
She walked to the center stage and said,"Anyone one a private dance?" she moved slowly once more.

message 34: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 255 comments Joe saw that the dancer had noticed his gaze on her, and that only made her all the more appealing, and her sublimely sexy body slid across the pole. Another dancer offered private dances, and he turned his head, but the battle for his attention was being won easily by the first dancer.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper didn't want to make trouble with Ally, but she could tell this man had his eye on her. Plus, he looked pretty hot in his jersey. Slowly, she climbed off the pole, down the stage, and towards his chair. "Hey there" she cooed

message 36: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 255 comments "Hey," he replied, trying to keep his voice steady as her perfect body came closer, and her seductive voice rang out.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally was pissed, she had worked here for a few years and she was never turned down. She gave Harper a hateful glare and continued to dance.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper gave her an 'I'm sorry' gaze. She needed the extra money. She had to feed Melody. "My name's Harper" she introduced herself to the guy, "But you can call me Harp, or Elle, or anything you would like really" she whispered in his ear

message 39: by The Phantom (last edited Feb 10, 2014 01:49PM) (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 255 comments Again struggling to keep his voice normal, he spoke thus: "Your friend really doesn't look happy with you coming to see me. But I am. I like Elle..."

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "No one here is very good at sharing," Harper admitted, "And I most definitely didn't want to share you with any of these other Sirens," she whispered seductively in his ear. "What would you like tonight?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally ignored her gaze she was beyond pissed.
"I'm going in back if anyone needs me." she bowed showing off her breasts and left to the dressing room.

message 42: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 255 comments Denver wrote: ""No one here is very good at sharing," Harper admitted, "And I most definitely didn't want to share you with any of these other Sirens," she whispered seductively in his ear. "What would you like t..."

So, so, so, so hot...
These were the thoughts that invaded Joe's mind at this point. "I want everything. Everything you can give me, and I don't care how much it costs." He recognised he was failing to keep his excitement from his voice, and inwardly cursed.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper let a real smile loose, her eyes crinkleing around the edges, when she heard his excitement. "Everything? Well i can give you quite a bit, but theres only so much I can give you here" she winked, starting to slowly gyrate in front of him

message 44: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 255 comments Immediately his eyes were unerringly glued to her body, and he was rendered speechless.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- She rubbed her perfect bottom against he inside of his thighs, "Do you like what you see?" She asked with a flirtatious laugh. She continued to dance for him. "And, for fun, pay me what you think this dance is worth" Kill 'em with kindness was her mantra

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally saunters on stage, she saw the pole that Harper had been on earlier she wondered if that was the trick so she went there. She wrapped her legs around it seductively and waited for Alex.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Alexandra sauntered up to the pole behind her, her hips rocking back and forth. "Music please" she winked at the band who started playing and Alex wrapped an arm around the pole, sliding her hand over her thigh.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally slid her leg up high slowly. She mirrored it with her other leg as she climbed the pole. She stopped and flipped herself upside down letting her hands go out behind her. She stared at the crowed giving them a full view of her apple shaped chest.

message 49: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Julian came in and ordered her usual which was a strawberry banana shake mixed with vodka. Her eyes lit up and sparkled as she saw the stunningly beautiful women dance. She went to sit down in her favorite spot in the middle and front row. She loved to take in every woman's curve onstage.

message 50: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 05:10PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Alex blew a kiss to the new woman and scooted up the pole. She held onto it with her legs and circled down until she landed to the ground. Walking around the stage she walked down the stiars slowly and sat on the edge of the stage, legs dangling over the side. (view spoiler)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread