Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) Beautiful Disaster question

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER VS ON DUBLIN STREET
Ruby Smith Ruby Feb 09, 2014 10:18AM
If you guys have read on Dublin street(if you haven't why????) then you would've noticed that there's one book about the main characters and then joss's friends have their own books.kinda like how beautiful disaster is going to have sequels but Travis's brothers have their say.i'm not saying that their copycats or anything just pointing out.

I can't wait for the beautiful disaster movie and I'm going to read ten tiny breaths soon.i'll try the other books

Paganalexandria (last edited Feb 10, 2014 09:54AM ) Feb 10, 2014 09:52AM   0 votes
I prefer this type of series actually. This is the traditional way romance books have extended a series by giving side characters books like Johanna Lindsey's Mallorys Gentle Rogue (Malory-Anderson Family, #3) by Johanna Lindsey Tender Rebel (Malory-Anderson Family, #2) by Johanna Lindsey , Stephanie Lauren's Cynster series Devil's Bride (Cynster, #1) by Stephanie Laurens Scandal's Bride (Cynster, #3) by Stephanie Laurens , Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunters series Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter, #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon , or JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward . I find the new publishing trend of extending one couple's story into at least three books tiring and expensive; especially, when most don't offer enough story progression to justify it. The last book is usually stuffed with extra sex scene filler, because the plot is stretched so thin. By the way, On Dublin Street is an awesome book.

Ruby Smith i know right and yh i like the one book thing but i also like trilogy's that have the same characters etc the hunger games,fifty shades of grey ...more
Feb 10, 2014 10:52AM · flag

Johanna (last edited Feb 25, 2014 12:54PM ) Feb 25, 2014 12:54PM   0 votes
I think On Dublin Street is a much better series than Beautiful Disaster (Jamie McGuire is taking forever to write the next books .... maybe I am just impatient).
I think its cause of the ages, On Dublin Street they are older, Braden is more mature and a more likeable character 'less hectic you know what I mean?'

However they are both AWESOME books

They are making a Beautiful Disaster movie. What do you think about that?

Have you read, Ten Tiny Breaths, Travis series (Sugar Daddy etc.), Into The Deep or Killing Sarai (Killing Sarai is not so as much romance)