Supernatural Roleplay! (What Ever Happens Happens) - The Past discussion

Houses > Dean Winchester's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ken (last edited Feb 09, 2014 03:25PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((rp here))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli John walked through the house watching his kids then went to Check on Mary.

message 3: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Lilly was playing with Mack. Dean was doing some homework. Mary was in the kitchen cooking dinner.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli John recieved a phone call, He picked up the line, "Hello? Hank? You there?" He said starting to get worried. "Hank?" He said he heard frightened breathing on the other end. Then a young girl's voice came over the line. "Help" the girl said terrified.

message 5: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Dean and Lilly were play fighting. Mary was making dinner.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Mary, I need to go to Boston" John said to his wife worried about the call, Hank usually called him. And he hadn't this time.

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Ok, Lilly and Dean are in the living room play fighting. I can watch Mack and Sam." Mary replied

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Okay" John said and went and climbed into the Impala and started driving.

message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Dean watched the impala drive off from the window. Lilly went to watch Sam and Mack. Mary made dinner.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Then he had and Idea and parked back in the Driveway, "Mary I'm bringing Dean" He said stepping inside.

message 11: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "That's interesting, Lilly's watching Sammy and Mack. I'll just be doing stuff" Mary called from the kitchen. Dean rushed over to his dad. Lilly watched Mack and Sammy.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Let's go bud get your shoes and climb in the car" John said grabbing Dean's coat.

message 13: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Got it" Dean ran upstairs to get his shoes and put them on after he came back downstairs. Lilly watched Sammy and Mack.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli John opened the door and headed back outside handing Dean his coat, "Your gonna help me okay," John said.

message 15: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "ok" Dean replied and put on his coat. He walked outside to the impala.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli John smiled a little and climbed into the drivers side before opening the passenger door.

message 17: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Dean climbed into the passenger side. Sam and Mack stared at each other. Lilly watched her little siblings. Mary watched Lilly, Mack, and Sam.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli John pulled out of the driveway and started driving to Boston.

message 19: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Dean looked out the window of the impala

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Pulling into Boston He looked for Hank's house

message 21: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Dean looked out the window to help his dad look for the house

Jane Isles-Rizzoli John spotted the house and pulled into the driveway. The house looked Broken into and the windows were all smashed up.

((Faith's House.))

message 23: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) (kk))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli John pulled up to the house and looked around before opening the doors to let Annie and Dean out.

message 25: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Annie and Dean climbed out of the car

Jane Isles-Rizzoli John looked back the way they'd come feeling down that they hadn't been able to bring Faith with them. He headed inside. opening the door for the kids.

message 27: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Dean and Annie walked into the house. Dean took his coat and shoes off. Lilly rushed downstairs to greet her brother and dad. Mary was in the kitchen finishing making dinner. Sam and Mack were in the living room, playing with toys. Annie looked at Lilly. Lilly looked at Annie, "So you Annie Lehane. Where's Faith?" Lilly said. "She ran off, didn't want to come here. She's skittish and a tomboy." Annie replied.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli John shut the door and locked it behind him. and looked at Mary who was cooking.

message 29: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "So, how'd it go?" Mary asked John. Annie and Dean played with Lilly. Mack and Sam were playing with toys.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Annie's twin ran off, I tried to find her but it's like she's been trained to hide because I wasn't able to." John said.

message 31: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "wow..." Mary replied

Jane Isles-Rizzoli John nodded.

((Can we timeskip to when they're Teens? 15 16 or 17?))

message 33: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((sure)) Dean= 16
Sam= 12
Mary= dead
Annie= 16
Lilly= 16
Faith can be 16 too
Mack= 12
Caroline= 16
Sunny= 14
Jessica= 15
Natalie= 17
Steven= 15

((at this point Sunny decides to run off and she runs into faith and can you take control of Sammy?))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Sure, Want me to make him?))

message 35: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((i already made him, but you can change him if you'd like))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((I got the perfect picture for Sam and Dean http://static.tumblr.com/51a51694f48f... Who's Sunny))

message 37: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Michelle Rodriguez Fan wrote: "((I got the perfect picture for Sam and Dean http://static.tumblr.com/51a51694f48f... Who's Sunny))"

Sunny Winters (she's Caroline's sister, just another girl who lives around Faith's area)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Sam walked through the house frustrated, It had been refurnished after the Altercation that had killed their mom. He looked around for Dean.

John was working on the Impala.

message 39: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Dean walked over to Sam, "Hey Sammy. What's up?"
Annie and Lilly were playing with Mack.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I wanna do something, I'm bored hanging around here Dean" Sam said to his older brother.

Faith walked down the street her hands in her back pockets.

message 41: by Ken (last edited Feb 09, 2014 08:52PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Jess walked around in kansas, then called her sister to drive her home, she did and then after that Jess stayed away from kansas.

"Go ask Dad, maybe he can think of something" Dean replied, while Lilly and Annie were talking. Annie went for a walk.

((gtg))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Who's that?" Sam asked looking out the window, seeing Faith walk passed.

((Dean is a Teenager so, he could act like a Classic Teenage boy until he finds out who she is))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Michelle Rodriguez Fan wrote: ""Who's that?" Sam asked looking out the window, seeing Faith walk passed.

((Dean is a Teenager so, he could act like a Classic Teenage boy until he finds out who she is))"

message 44: by Ken (last edited Feb 10, 2014 05:25PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Michelle Rodriguez Fan wrote: ""Who's that?" Sam asked looking out the window, seeing Faith walk passed.

((Dean is a Teenager so, he could act like a Classic Teenage boy until he finds out who she is))"

"No clue, don't know her." Dean replied. Annie returned from her walk and she went over to Dean and Sam, "Hey" Annie said to the two.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "We should see, Maybe she's like Dad, an experienced Hunter or like us, Just learning." Sam said.

Faith walked over to a tree nearby and climbed it, Taking the High ground, She'd find out if Annie was here.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Michelle Rodriguez Fan wrote: ""We should see, Maybe she's like Dad, an experienced Hunter or like us, Just learning." Sam said.

Faith walked over to a tree nearby and climbed it, Taking the High ground, She'd find out if Annie..."

message 47: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Michelle Rodriguez Fan wrote: ""We should see, Maybe she's like Dad, an experienced Hunter or like us, Just learning." Sam said.

Faith walked over to a tree nearby and climbed it, Taking the High ground, She'd find out if Annie..."

Annie sighed and went to play with Mack. "Nothing better to do. But ya, we should. Maybe Lilly'd like to come with us?" Dean replied

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Maybe" Sam said and jogged off to find Lilly pleased that Dean wanted him and his sister out with him while talking to a woman.

Faith slouched in the tree moving her hair away from her face,

message 49: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Annie was still playing with Mack, until Mack came over to Dean, "Hey, Dean. Where are you and Sammy going? Can I come too?" Mack asked. "No, maybe next time, besides, maybe dad would like help with the car or something" Dean told Mack. Mack sighed and went to play with Annie. Lilly was in her room that she shared with Dean, looking at stuff on the computer. Mack went back to playing with Annie.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Sam jogged into the room "Lilly, Dean wants us to go with him while he checks something out, let's go" Sam said with a smile at his sister.

Faith climbed back down the tree and sat on the ground and looked at the house. She was out of View of the Window but she could still see the house perfectly.

John worked on the Impala, He had a Hunt to go on Soon and he'd need Dean and Annie to watch their siblings.

« previous 1