Supernatural Roleplay! (What Ever Happens Happens) - The Past discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Faith Lehane's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ken (last edited Feb 09, 2014 03:23PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((rp here))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith hid in the closet in her home in Boston, A demon or something was attacking her parents and she couldn't get out or escape, she had the phone with her but she didn't know who to call, she hid her face in her lap as she tried to remain silent.

message 3: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Annie was in the closet with Faith. Annie was not sure either what was attacking her parents and she was scared to attempt any escape, she was afraid if she did get out that it would attack her and kill her. Annie knew her sister had the phone, but Annie was unsure what to do with a phone. Annie stood in the closet and stayed as quiet as possible.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith dialed a number and listened as a man answered and asked for their father, Faith was terrified and it showed in her breathing, "Help" She said through the phone.

message 5: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Annie was happy that her sister had called for help

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith put the phone down and listened moving to sit in front of Annie in case anything happened.

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Faith, I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself" Annie reminded her sister

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Don't care I'm not loosing more family members" Faith said

message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "We take care of each other then" Annie replied

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith nodded and heard footsteps on the stairs.

John walked in with his Colt and aimed it clearing each room, finding Hank and Elena dead he continued looking around.

message 11: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Dean followed his dad, staying close to his dad.

Annie smiled at Faith.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith scooted backwards trying to stay quiet.

John looked around the house again and noticed that two children lived here. "I hope they're still alive" John said to Dean.

message 13: by Ken (last edited Feb 09, 2014 03:41PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Hopefully, if they are, they'd hide in the closet." Dean replied, "by the looks of it they are twins I'm guessing, maybe around my age."

Annie stuck with her sister.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli John nodded and looked through the closets and came to the one that Annie and Faith were in. He opened the door.

Faith screamed at the top of her lungs to disorient the man.

message 15: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Annie did nothing, she then tried to confort her sister, "Faith, I think it's over, we can't just be hiding in here" Annie said to her sister. Dean saw Faith and Annie, but said nothing to them.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli John covered his ears and stepped back away from the girls. "Jeeze she has some lungs" He said.

Faith hugged Annie.

message 17: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Come on out...it's no use hiding. We're here to help. I'm Dean" Dean said to the girls, trying to get them to come out and he introduced himself to them.

Annie looked at Dean, "Where's my mom and dad?"

"That's kinda hard to explain." Dean responded to Annie

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith came out first and tucked her long hair behind her ear and looked at Dean.

John let Dean handle this.

message 19: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Annie came out after Faith. Dean looked at Faith.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I'm John Winchester and this is my son Dean. I made arrangements with your father that if anything happened to him I'd take care of you both" He said.

Faith looked at him.

message 21: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "It'll be explained a bit later...." Dean began to say, but his mind was off thinking about Sam ((brb))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith watched John.

message 23: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((bck))

Dean smiled at Faith and Annie.
Annie smiled back at Dean. Annie looked at John, "What do you mean if something ever happened to my dad?" Annie asked.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I'll let you know when we get back to our house" John said.

Faith raised an eyebrow at him and took another step backwards.

message 25: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "It's alright Faith, there are girls back at the Winchester place, well, and my little bro, but the other girl, my twin sister, Lilly, is your age and she'd probably like someone other than a little sister to play with" Dean told Faith and Annie

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I'm not going anywhere with strangers" Faith said.

message 27: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Well your not staying here either! There is nothing left for you here except dead people" Dean replied

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith covered her mouth in shock, She'd figured her parents had to be dead because of the thing that had attacked them But it was another for the boy to say it. "Take that back" She said her eyes narrowed.

"Enough both of you, You and your sister are coming with me" John said.

message 29: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "You can't take the truth back Faith, it just is there" Dean replied

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith punched him in the arm with surprising force for a girl her age trying to hold back tears.

message 31: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Dean took the punch to the arm, he glared at Faith after wards. "Faith, he's right. We can't stay here and we aren't going to run away. we don't have a choice in this sis" Annie replied and she went to stand over by Dean and John.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith looked at them and shook her head and took off out of the house.

John watched her go "Well this is a great night for a chase" He said sarcastically, "Dean Get Annie into the car." He said.

message 33: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Annie and Dean walked over to the car and Dean got Annie into the car, "You're going to need to chase Annie's sis. Faith still doesn't understand even though I tried telling her the truth and Annie tried helping, now you've got to try something dad." Dean replied

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I know I do son" John said and looked around before handing the keys of the Impala to Dean, He'd taught him how to drive it a few months ago. "If anything shows up I want you to Drive out of here" He said and looked in the direction Faith had gone.

message 35: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Dean looked confused for a second, 4 year olds were not supposed to drive, but he liked this idea and would do it anyway if anything came. he took the keys to the impala and kept them safe. he stayed in the car with Annie, just to be safe.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Faith's gonna grow up alone and find the Winchester's again when she's a Teenager))

John took off down the street following where he thought Faith would go.

Faith kept running.

message 37: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "I just don't get it, why is your sister not gonna come with us. it would've been safer for her, if anything she made a stupid choice, what if she dies? Aren't you and her supposed to take care of each other, like I take care of Sammy?" Dean replied

"Faith's skittish, she'll come around. She'll find us, I'm certain of that." Annie replied

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Unable to find her an hour later he returned to Dean and Annie fearing he'd left them alone too long, jogging up to the car he stopped. "She's gone, I don't know where she went, And Dean, she did take care of her, She made sure she was safe with us before taking off, She's fast" John said

Faith climbed a tree in the woods outside the city, The house was near the edge of it anyways and she knew her way around the woods.

message 39: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "We should get back to Lilly and Mom, before they think we've been out for too long" Dean replied

Jane Isles-Rizzoli John nodded and held out out his hand for the keys.

message 41: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Dean gave his dad the keys

Jane Isles-Rizzoli John walked over to the Driver's seat and started up the car and started Driving.

message 43: by Ken (last edited Feb 09, 2014 06:58PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Annie watched her old house disappear behind them. Dean wondered why faith didn't want to come, but he didn't say anything about it.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Faith lay in the tree trying to relax.

John drove back home

message 45: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((how about when Faith does come back, she swings by this place and finds the bodies of her parents and the thinks about the conversation she had with dead and then looks at the bodies and then decided that he actually was telling the truth, but faith doesn't tell him that until much later?)) Dean chatted with Annie

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Okay))

John entered Lowell County and headed towards home.

message 47: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((like she's basically hiding her feelings about her parents' deaths? and then when she sees Annie again, Faith isn't sure what to say to her sister cause Annie doesn't remember Faith))
Dean and Annie wondered where Faith would be hanging out at night for a while

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I'm gonna call some friends and have them check on her, If they can find her" John said

message 49: by Ken (last edited Feb 09, 2014 07:18PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "K, and if they don't?" Dean and Annie asked in unison

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "They will I got friends in high places." John said and pulled up to his house

((Dean's house))

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.