The Bookies discussion

Updates > First Words

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ian (new)

Ian | 6 comments Mod
Hey group! Just a brief greeting for everybody who has joined to group so far and an update for ya'll. Still working on getting a few more people in. I had already started reading Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, and so it was decided that we would make that the first book. We won't decide the next one until everybody who wants to join, has joined. So with that being said, you don't have to read the current book.

Let the group know if you're having trouble getting ahold of books. Doesn't matter what media you want to read it on.

As far as books go, no genre is off limits. We'll always do a poll as far as the next book is concerned. Everything is open for discussion, so any suggestions are welcome.

Lastly, I would like everybody to keep their progress updated on this website. I think it's good for motivation. If somebody is lagging behind, it'll help that the group knows and can encourage them to get on it (politely!)Also, it'll help to know when to start deciding the next book, and to set a decent few days to discuss the book.

Really excited about this. Feel free to invite people if you think they'll take it seriously. I hope everybody else is stoked about this too!

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (goodreadscomthamanwthnoname) | 5 comments Mod
I'm stoked like a fire chugging gasoline on an empty stomach! And 25 pages a day keeps the bookies away!

message 3: by T Jeaux (new)

T Jeaux (coffeetogeaux) Super pumped I have some people to read with now!