2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2014 > Autumn's Book Challenge 2014: 100 books

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments Hi. I'm Autumn. I set my goal at 100 books for 2014. I've already read 15! I read mostly romance and some supernatural, but I do occasionally read other genres.

message 2: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments This is what I have read so far.

Lick (Stage Dive, #1) by Kylie Scott Apocalypse Cow by Michael Logan Second Chance Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend Quartet, #2) by Monica Murphy White Trash Beautiful (White Trash Trilogy, #1) by Teresa Mummert Real (Real, #1) by Katy Evans Heat Seeker (Elite Ops, #3) by Lora Leigh The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2) by Christina Lauren The Submissive (The Submissive Trilogy, # 1) by Tara Sue Me Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5) by Christina Lauren Because You Are Mine Because You Tempt Me (Because You Are Mine, #1.1) by Beth Kery Ember X (Death Collectors, #1) by Jessica Sorensen Shattered Promises (Shattered Promises, #1) by Jessica Sorensen

message 3: by Adriana (new)

Adriana | 3888 comments Welcome Autumn! Hope you've enjoyed all your books so far (:

message 4: by Autumn (last edited Feb 12, 2014 06:08AM) (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments Finished reading Honor Student (Honor, #1) by Teresa Mummert . So-so book. I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't recommend it. I was disappointed because I really enjoyed White Trash Beautiful from this author.

message 5: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments Book 17: City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare **** This was a pretty good book. My daughter recommended it. I watched the movie first, which is always a bad idea. It made it a bit difficult to get through due to the differences AND knowing what is happening already. Book two will be much easier to keep interested.

message 6: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments Book 18: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, #1) by Mimi Strong **** This book was so refreshing. I have read many romance/erotic romance, and not one has had the comedic angle thrown in.

message 7: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments Book 19: Everything Changes (Alex Kennedy, #1.5) by Megan Hart *** This was a well written novella to the original book. It complemented the original and answered some questions I had throughout the book.

message 8: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments Book 20: The Valentine's Arrangement (Hard Feelings, #1) by Kelsie Leverich **** A sweet story.

message 9: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments Book 21: Starlight (Peaches Monroe, #2) by Mimi Strong ****. This book had so much humor. I loved it.

message 10: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments Book 22: Rush (Breathless, #1) by Maya Banks ****. I really enjoyed this book and the entire trilogy. My only complaint is that all three male protagonists have the same personality traits. I feel like this could have been changed up a bit from book to book.

message 11: by Trinity (new)

Trinity All the best of luck to your reading goal, Autumn! You're off to a great start. :)

message 12: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments Trinity wrote: "All the best of luck to your reading goal, Autumn! You're off to a great start. :)"

Thanks!

message 13: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments Book 23: I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella *****. I LOVED this book. At first I was put off by all the footnotes, but they do have significance to the story line. Once I got past the initial irritation, I couldn't put this down. Adorable and sweet and charming!

message 14: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments Book 24: Rule (Marked Men, #1) by Jay Crownover **** Bad boys and tattoos. What's not to love.

message 15: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments Book 25: The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2) by Jessica Sorensen ****. Not as good as the first book, but I still loved it.

message 16: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments Book 26: A Million Guilty Pleasures (Million Dollar Duet, #2) by C.L. Parker ***. This sequel fell kinda of flat. It wasn't terrible though.

message 17: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments Book 27: Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3) by Christina Lauren **** Of the three main books in this series, this one was the best. No love/hate sex, no one night stand leading to obsession. Friends to lovers. The story was more believable.

message 18: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments one stars: 1. When I'm With You Complete Novel by Beth Kery 2. Riding with the Cop An Erotic Sex Story Of Sexual Submission (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #3) by J.S. Scott 3. The Training (The Submissive Trilogy, #3) by Tara Sue Me 4. Honor and Obey (Honor, #3) by Teresa Mummert 5. ABEL 1 It Can't Be You (Phoenix Club, #1) by C.J. Bishop 6. ABEL 2 Hearts in Chaos (Phoenix Club, #2) by C.J. Bishop 7. ABEL 3 Shattered (Phoenix Club, #3) by C.J. Bishop 8. Mine for Tonight ~ Simon (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1.1) by J.S. Scott 9. Honor Thy Teacher (Honor, #2) by Teresa Mummert

message 19: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments two stars. 10. Daron's Guitar Chronicles Volume One (Daron's Guitar Chronicles, #1) by Cecilia Tan 11. Honor Student (Honor, #1) by Teresa Mummert 12. The Submissive (The Submissive Trilogy, # 1) by Tara Sue Me 13. The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison

message 20: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments three stars. 14. Apocalypse Cow by Michael Logan 15. Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5) by Christina Lauren 16. Because You Are Mine The Complete Novel (Because You Are Mine, #1) by Beth Kery 17. Ember X (Death Collectors, #1) by Jessica Sorensen 18. Shattered Promises (Shattered Promises, #1) by Jessica Sorensen 19. Everything Changes (Alex Kennedy, #1.5) by Megan Hart 20. A Million Guilty Pleasures (Million Dollar Duet, #2) by C.L. Parker 21. The Dominant (The Submissive Trilogy, #2) by Tara Sue Me 22. Wrecked (Wrecked, #1) by Priscilla West 23. Mine for Now ~ Simon (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1.2) by J.S. Scott 24. Mine Completely ~ Simon (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1.4) by J.S. Scott 25. Phenomenal X (Hard Knocks, #1) by Michelle A. Valentine 26. Starfire (Peaches Monroe, #3) by Mimi Strong 27. Black Jack (Elite Ops, #4) by Lora Leigh 28. Knox Volume 1 (Knox, #1) by Cassia Leo 29. Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls, #1) by Jessica Sorensen 30. Heart of the Billionaire ~ Sam (The Billionaire's Obsession, #2) by J.S. Scott 31. Revenge, Volume 1 (Revenge, #1) by J.J. Knight 32. Melt With You (Fire and Icing, #1) by Jessie Evans 33. Until November (Until, #1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds 34. One More Day (The Alexanders, #1) by M. Malone 35. Slade (Walk of Shame, #1) by Victoria Ashley 36. Lies and Consequences by Kaje Harper 37. Renegade (Elite Ops, #5) by Lora Leigh 38. Until Trevor (Until, #2) by Aurora Rose Reynolds 39. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn 40. Keeping Her (Losing It, #1.5) by Cora Carmack 41. Hemy (Walk of Shame, #2) by Victoria Ashley 42. Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) by Kami Garcia 42. Letting Go (Surrender Trilogy, #1) by Maya Banks 44. Chasing Nikki (Chasing Nikki, #1) by Lacey Weatherford 45. Seeking Her (Losing It, #3.5) by Cora Carmack 46. Tempted (Tempted #1) by Elizabeth Kelly 47. The Probability of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #4) by Jessica Sorensen

message 21: by Autumn (last edited Dec 12, 2014 08:56PM) (new)

message 22: by Autumn (last edited Dec 12, 2014 09:05PM) (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments five stars. 87. White Trash Beautiful (White Trash Trilogy, #1) by Teresa Mummert 88. Real (Real, #1) by Katy Evans 89. The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen 90. From Ashes (From Ashes, #1) by Molly McAdams 91. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella 92. Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard, #3.5) by Christina Lauren Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen Hoover 93. The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2) by Tiffany Reisz 94. The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski 95. The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2) by Jessica Sorensen 96. Mine (Real, #2) by Katy Evans 97. Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 98. Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 99. The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3) by Tiffany Reisz 100. Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1) by Alice Clayton 101. Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes 102. Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 23: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (noxzemagirl007) | 44 comments I'm missing three. I have read 105 total so far.

message 24: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 5832 comments Autumn, congratulations on meeting your reading goal for this year!