Tʜᴇ Hᴜɴɢᴇʀ Gᴀᴍᴇs ❧ A Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Training Center

Comments Showing 1-50 of 399 (399 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 460 comments Mod
This is where you will RP before the games. There are many stations to choose from. Be advised, i'll be watching over your progress to see who'll i'll make assistant mod.

Happy Hunger Games ^^

message 2: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

Katri was the first one in the training center. She was fully dressed in her training garbs, shorts and a t-shirt. It wasn't something she'd prefer, but, she had no choice but to go with it. As she Maneuvered with the bladed baton, she slashed at the trainer. It was a good 5:00 O'clock in the morning, with nobody to bug her. Or, nether the less play with. But, she had the time alone to practice.

message 3: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena stepped out of the elevator in leggings and a tank top. She was ready to get going with training. She badly wanted to start with the weapons, but she knew that she should start with edible plants, animals and how to find water. She'd had no experience, growing up near the sea.

message 4: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

With the swift movement of her hand, she flings her hair behind her back and looks at the arriving tribute. Since it was the first day, she had no clue on who it was. Though, she shrugs. "Just another one to kill, if she's not a career." she thinks, then, goes back to playing with the trainer, almost decapitating him with the bladed baton.

message 5: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena saw another tribute training, and strolled over, casually. "Lena," she said, holding out a hand. "I know we'll have to kill each other in the near future, but... You seem pretty determined. We're the only ones here."

message 6: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

Stopping and looking over her shoulder, she sees Lens. She raises an eyebrow and turns to look at her. "So, what district are you?" She asked, then making a small grin arise from her face. "Because I'd prefer not to tough a lower district Tributes hand." Then, her face turns solid. "God knows were that's been."

Selene {нєιя σf ℓυиα} (ohthefeelsofbooks) Charlotte walked in and looked around. There were only two other tributes there and they seemed to be chumming it up. Deciding she could not only use the practice, but also the allies, she walked up to them.
"Charlotte Grace. District Six." She stated with a smirk.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan walked in. She didn't need all this training all she needed were allies. Thay could kill and kill cleanly. She smiled and walked over to the plant station. She assorted the edible plants from the rest. She picked up a couple and ate them.

message 9: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena bristled. "Four," she told Katri. "Good enough for you?" she said, her voice cool and warning.

message 10: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (last edited Feb 11, 2014 05:15AM) (new)

Katri's expression filled with delight, with acceptance more of. "Oh goody! A fellow Career." With a slap on the back, she accepts Lena's hand. "Katri Combe, District 2." The black haired girl says. Then, she looks at Charlotte, then smirking. "Six, eh? Well, i don't think it's that bad." She smiles. "It's nice to meet you."

message 11: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena smiled back. "Out of all of us, I'd put my bets on you going home," she said. "But don't count me out, Katri. That could be dangerous for you."

message 12: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

Katri flips her hair with her tanned hands, her smile glowing white. "Why thank you, that coming from a fellow tribute makes me want to cry." She laughs. "But, i have never cried before."

message 13: by H :) (last edited Feb 11, 2014 06:00AM) (new)

H :) | 207 comments "No," Lena agreed. "I don't know the meaning of the word. Although I've seen others cry. My older brother, he cried. When I broke his arm while we were fighting. Snapped it like a twig. In nine different places. He cried like a lost puppy."

message 14: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena stepped forward and inspected a pair of long, deadly hunting knives. She grinned wickedly. "These'll do nicely."

message 15: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments ((Gtg, bye!!))

message 16: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

"Like em'? I thought i'd train with them later, but my melee skills need improvement." Katri states, then looking at her nails. "You can use them if you want."

message 17: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena grinned. "I've been using a pair like this since I could walk," she said, casually. "I can use a sword or bow nearly as well, though."

message 18: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (last edited Feb 11, 2014 05:50PM) (new)

"I like the weird, ancient kind of weapons." Katri says, examining the bladed baton. "Though, i'm better at a few more things."

Selene {нєιя σf ℓυиα} (ohthefeelsofbooks) "Knives are my thing." Charlotte added smoothly. She gave a pointed look at Katri.
"And just because I'm from a lower district doesn't mean I don't know my stuff." She says slyly.

message 20: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

"Ah, and she's determined to please me to. How thoughtful." She smiled, then moves her gaze from her nails to Charlotte. "Maybe being the olest career gives me benefits."

message 21: by H :) (last edited Feb 12, 2014 04:52AM) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena gave a smirk and straightened. She whirled unbelievably quickly with the knives, slashing gracefully. "You're not a career," Lena said to Charlotte, simply, but not unkindly. "Not by nature, or district. But you can be great. Never underestimate an opponent. That's the mark of a victor." She turned to Katri. "Give her a chance, huh?" Lena dropped a tiny wink.

message 22: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

Katri, the ring leader, looked at Lena. Then, she shrugged. "Give her something to use, let's see what she's got"

message 23: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena grinned, tossing Katri a sheathed sword. "That's well balanced," she judged, "but if you want something lighter or different, there's tons."

message 24: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

Katri furrowed her eyebrows. "What the fuck do you think i am? Cheap? I hate swords." she mumbles. "They give me headaches." placing the sword on a random stand, she gets up and grabs a mace. "This- This is better."

Selene {нєιя σf ℓυиα} (ohthefeelsofbooks) Charlotte shrugged.
"Knives are my thing, but hey, I'm open to try new things." She said, grabbing another mace, hoping she wouldn't fail in front of a career.

message 26: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena gave her the tiniest nod, handing her a mace. Her fingers closed over Charlottes for a second, and she squeezed before pulling away. Then she nodded at Kartri.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hero walked in the training center with one thing on his mind. Just show your skills and have the alliances come to you. He went to the bow and arrow station. This was not his best thing, but he needed practice for the games. He notched the arrow and let go. It hit about 9 inches from the center. Close enough he thought

message 28: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena sauntered over, leaving Katri and Charlotte fighting. She topped behind Hero. "Want some help there?" She said, in a fairly neutral tone. She picked up a bow and shot the centre of the target easily. "I've been practicing a while, but you're not bad. Have you done this before...?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really," Hero replied "I just need practice in whatever I can get" he shot the bow again and this time, was about 2 inches off.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan went to the archery station. She was calm surprisingly. She picked up a bow and arrow. She moved close to the Hero.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Now everyone was coming toward him. He tried the bow again. He got it right on. He tried it a couple more times each one either really close or right on. Then he moved on to the next station.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan frowned, then slapped herself, when had she ever let someone leaving her affect her?! Show no emotion... she thought. She shot a couple more times. She shot ab arrow tripping almost hitting Hero in the other station. Wow she's horrible at bows.

message 33: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena offered, "You need to pull your arm back farther, and align the bow with your face. Then you'll shoot straighter."

Lena disappeared to the next station without knowing why she'd said that. Why she'd offered help to another tribute, however unwanted.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Hero walked back to Lena at a brisk pace. "We never introduced our selves, Hero Mason, district 2" he said

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan dropped the bow and walked back to the elevator. Wanting to leave she pressed the button. She then stopped , and walked over to the axe station.

message 36: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena nodded, giving a grim smile. "Lena Hawke. District four."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alliance" Hero said, even though he knew they would be in an alliance since they were careers.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan picked up a small but heavy axe. She laughed. She threw it with such aggression and strength it broke the dummy off of the peg. The sound of metal hitting the floor ra.g throught the place.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(( *rang

message 40: by H :) (last edited Feb 13, 2014 07:23AM) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena raised an eyebrow, a grin creeping onto her face. "You're on," she told Hero.

message 41: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments "Recruited anyone else?" Lena asked, with a sky smile. "I haven't yet, but I want Katri on my side for as long as possible."

message 42: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments ((*sly))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"She's my district partner, so yeah" Hero said "What should we work on, I mean, we should know each others strengths and weaknesses. Shouldn't we?"

message 44: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena shrugged. "Strengths, yeah. Weaknesses...? An alliance can't last forever. But I'll help you as much as I can until then."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Swimming is my major weakness, you can obviously swim being from district 4 and all" he laughed embarrassed. Where was this going, he asked himself.

message 46: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena smiled. "I suppose that's to be expected. I'm less good on land," she laughed. "Which is why I'm heading over to the edible plants and basic survival station."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"ohh" Hero muttered awkwardly. He scolded himself in his mind. "We aren't supposed to be flirting with girls Hero, we are supposed to be training and making alliances!!!!"

message 48: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Lena smiled slightly at him. "You coming over there, or going elsewhere. We can meet up later, if you have other stations on the mind."

message 49: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments ((Gtg, bye!!))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Could Dylan somehow get into the career group? ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Tʜᴇ Hᴜɴɢᴇʀ Gᴀᴍᴇs ❧ A Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread