Fairy Tale Story (RP) discussion

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments You find the library at last. There are nothing but endless windows and sunlight shining through. There are various plants scattered throughout and there's even a place to sit and sip tea while reading. The library itself is most impressive. Thousands of books are shelved beautifully. On every table, there is a different rose.

message 2: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments Aurellia walked to the library from a long day. She saw a girl frowning at the flowers and wondered why anyone would put flowers here to begin with. "Hello." She said.

message 3: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments "Who might you be?" Aurellia asked.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments Prince Julius Saw the two girls, walking up to them with a big book in his hands "Hello Fair Maidens" His voice was light and cheery

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments He waved off her formality "Please Call me Julius Everywhere but in front of Father" He said kindly he noticed her tenseness "In here we are all seekers of Knowledge....Or quietness" he added after

message 6: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments "Indeed." Aurellia said. She reached in her pocket and felt the ball of magic she had been saving.

message 7: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments "What brings you two here?" Aurellia asked quietly.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments Julius shook his head "At ease if you please It is most unwise to start fight you cannot finish" He said to both of them as his hand rested on his sword "Think of what the books will think of us" He said seriously

message 9: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments Aurellia glanced at the clock. "Do pardon me, your grace. It appears I must be off. Farewell!"

(Gtg)

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Merrymeet and Merrypart and Merrymeet again" he called out to her

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Tis an Expression Said between friends, Fair Maiden, and thier is gain in all things For in a hundred years Our names will befoeggton in all but the hearts of our friends and kin" He did agree with her though.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Aye, Roman, MerryMet What brings you to this place" He said as he layed his book, an ancient spell tome called Ultima on the table

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments He busted up laughing "AYE!! thats Funny Roman, The Mishcievious" He composed himself "I mean Shame! shame on you!" He says Playfully

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Oui, i once i climbed into Father's old Armor and walked around in it It was so funny because i was just small enough it apeared as if it was walking on its own, I got into so much trouble but my Mother.." He trailed off as he thought of his birth mother, He read up on the spell

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Anicent spell left by the people of Mysidia, This is one of the most powerfull weapons in all of creation, it is Ultima " He said in a hushed tone, ((sorry didnt see your post))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Very" The prince replied

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "AHHA!" he exclaimed as the book distagrated the library filled with a flash of whitefor a few seconds

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments He Blinked "I do belive i just..How...Interesting...I just learned a spell, Very interesting indeed, " He said in a hushed tone, He waved off her calling him Your majesty

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "That wasnt the spell, And please stop with the Your highness this and Your majesty that, " His words where kind but firm, he disliked being treated as royalty

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Ultima It summon several runes, sporuting from each a energy wave simialer to fire but a Thousand times stronger, Honestly i didnt want it, just to know more about it" His eyes seemed to look past her as he was lost in his own thoughts

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Because War is comming, I can feel it, the Seas have grown restless, the mountians tremble and people are growing more..Mistrustfull" He didnt say he also saw evidence of his own father breaking the treaties by capturing creatures

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Yes and no,Moonlight himself threatend Father, We cant stop anything with Father so busy with the creatures."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "perhaps" He said simply

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Merrymet and merrypart Ms. Roman " He bowed to her

message 25: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((What do 'merrymet' and 'merrypart' mean anyways? Is that just a common way of saying hello/good day and goodbye?))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments ((Yeah its like saying It was nice to meet you, We part as Friends,))

message 27: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((I've never heard that expression before. Did they really say that?))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments ((Depeneds on what occasion and stuff, I got it from a several books..Fiction of course))

message 29: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Quite impressive... I must use it some day))