Fairy Tale Story (RP) discussion

Realms > Explanation for Realms

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments The thoughts behind why I added them were basically to further categorize the various beings. For example, if your character had some kind of element behind the being. The realm would be where/why they got the powers in the first place and why they're able to use them. If they become wayyy too much, I'll delete them.

message 2: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories They're too much! :P

message 3: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments What if I made a poll?

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments i think we shpuld onyl have two or thrw realms...Or for, thatbe Earth realm darkness light and twilight

message 5: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments I'm gonna delete the Earth realm. Just assume that the castle and all that stuff is on earth. I'll also delete any nonsensical realms :)

message 6: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments Alright, now we're only left with the basic Elements

message 7: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories Maybe make a poll saying realms or no realms.

OR JUST MAKE A NEW RP FOR REALMS!!!

message 8: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments -_- But I dont want to delete the Darkness Realm since there are already comments on it... That's about the only thing keeping me from deleting them all. I mean, you can't just have darkness without anything else. That'd be weird :P

message 9: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories Just have darkness and light

message 10: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments Hmmm... I never thought about that. I'd say that Earth is the most chaotic, with Darkness in second. Order would be the Nature Realm which is currently nonexistant

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments *incert goofy realm name such as Realm of magic relish sauce, here*

message 12: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments That sounds like it'd make a good hot dog stand. You know, minus the Realm thing, like "GET YOUR HOTDOGS HERE AT THE MAGICAL REALM OF RELISH AND SAUCE!" :D

message 13: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments Also, a poll has been made