City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

Am I the only one who shipped Jace and Clary....

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lilly Ok semi-spoiler alert

Am I the only one who shipped Jace and Clary even when they still thought they were brother and sister? I mean I know at one point we find out (view spoiler) but still. I guess its because I never really felt it? i don't know. Thoughts?

Cynthia No you're not the only one xD I ship Jace and Clary (though Alec and Magnus is my OTP XD) & even when they still thought they were brother and sister. City of Ashes should've been called "City of look how hard we ship incest" I hope that in CoHF they will get their happy ending. They really can't catch a break xD Though I'm scared that Jace dies or something..again.

Maria I was. Simon seems more like Clary's brother than Jace ever did. I was so happy when (view spoiler)

Brynne Yeah! You are definitely not alone! I shipped them so hard and I never felt guilty about it! Haha!

Hannah yeah i definitely did i felt weird about it like oh i shouldn't want them to be together but i totally did

Hannah yeah i definitely did i felt weird about it like oh i shouldn't want them to be together but i totally did

Samantha When I first read the book and saw how it was being written I was so mad, that they thought they were (view spoiler) and i never wanted to believe it, and i'm so glad i didn't. I ship them so hard! and of course Alec and Magnus, omg love them.<3

message 8: by Eml (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eml Honestly, I thought it was was pretty obvious they weren't related. I felt like Clare did it just for attention.

message 9: by ada (last edited Feb 24, 2014 06:49PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

ada I shipped them sooo hard.

but alec and magnus tho>>>>>>

Lilly This may sound crazy but I think that when JACE and CLARY were bro and SIS o shipped them harder then Malec am I crazy? I think it was in the heat of the moment though with the whole forbidden thing idk anyone else?

Jamie Roeske (*Jam and her TBR Jar*) Holy crap! I talked about this in my review I did for TMI on my website! I totally shipped Clace, especially when I thought they were bro and sis. Now that I think about I realize how wrong that is. I was 11 or 12 when I first read CoB and I totally supported it. I still do, even though I'm older. It's so hard to explain without sounding totally crazy or disgusting but I knew that they had to be together! It's so difficult to put onto words!

Lilly Lol omg YES!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Jamie Roeske (*Jam and her TBR Jar*) I feel so wrong but I can't what my heart feels! It was just sooooo crewel of Cassie Clare to throw that at us at the end! That wasn't a plot twist, IT WAS EMOTIONAL GENOCIDE!