Weekly Short Stories Contest and Company! discussion

Your Writing! > PRINCESS'S WRITING AND POETRY.:)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 09, 2014 08:15AM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 64 comments Hi everyone.I'd like to share some short stories and poetry with you.

message 2: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 09, 2014 08:09AM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 64 comments THE INNOCENCE OF A CHILD WHO BELIEVED HER DOLLY HAD DIED.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carnival Doll photo dollsdreamcarnival2-1.jpg
WHERE'S MY DOLLY?

Melanie danced around the living room,excited because Santa had been...wrapping paper strewn across the floor,chocolates she'd pulled down from the tree lay in a pile on the carpet.
She sat down on the floor,picked her dolly up and started to feed her chocolates"yum",said Melanie"Let's have another one".
"Melanie,leave them chocolates ,now you won't eat your dinner,well it serves you right if you're sick madam!"
Her older brother Thomas pulled a face at her then walked past and pulled her hair.."OUCH",screamed Melanie...then he picked her new dolly up,just as he did Melanie's mum appeared.
Thomas quickly put the dolly down and feigned innocence.
Thomas was always teasing her,"I hate boys",she thought,"I'm never getting married,boys are horrid!"
The next minute she forgot all about it and picked up her dolly,put the batteries in her back and stood her up.
"My names Chatty Cathy,what's yours",said the dolly.."I love you" the dolly chattered.....next, feet firmly on the ground the dolly walked.

Next day,boxing day Thomas was first up.Cathy was on the sofa.
Thomas got his new tool box out off Santa.He picked Cathy up,put her on the table and looked for screws..He got his screwdriver and started taking the screws out,one by one they went.
"Success!",Thomas said to himself.
Next he jiggled some tiny wires around a bit.Thomas loved to take things apart and see what makes them work but the trouble was he couldn't put them back together again.

The stairs creaked,Thomas quickly picked Cathy up and hid her in the cupboard under the stairs,still in bits.
Melanie got to the bottom of the stairs,rubbed her eyes and went to the living room straight to the sofa to wake Cathy,She pulled the blanket away and to her horror she wasn't there!
Melanie screamed"Where's my dolly?"
Thomas ran upstairs and shut the door of his room behind him

Melanie knocked on her mum and dads bedroom door,ran in crying,"My dollys gone!"...she jumped on the bed sobbing and hugged her mum tight,eventually the sobs subsided.

A few days went by.
Melanie looked everywhere for Cathy but couldn't find her.
Thomas came down,Melanie shook him"What have you done with my dolly you rotter!"
"Shh!" Thomas said,"She got a fever I had to take her to hospital,she's in the dollys hospital,don't tell mum she'll get upset." and every day Melanie asked Thomas how her dolly was.
"Can I go and see her",said Melanie one day?"
"I'm sorry",said Thomas,"bad news'i'm afraid she died,she went to dolly heaven".

Melanie grew up,met a handsome chap called Timothy,they married,had two children,a girl and a boy.But she remembered the day her dolly went missing and she made sure her son never got a toy toolbox for Christmas!

message 3: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 09, 2014 08:19AM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 64 comments I'm not sure if this should be 18rated as there's a couple of swear words and it's about domestic violence ,so just in case I'll just put the link to my profile.
https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

message 4: by Nate (last edited Feb 09, 2014 08:28AM) (new)

Nate  | 166 comments Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x. wrote: "THE INNOCENCE OF A CHILD WHO BELIEVED HER DOLLY HAD DIED.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ..."

Brings back memories of tormenting my sis.

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 64 comments If you'd like to see a sample of my first novelette I'm in the process of writing you can see it in my profile.
I've written 12 chapters up to now and I'm working on Chapter 13.
Hopefully it'll all be sorted in time for christmas publishing if all goes well. https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

message 6: by Nate (new)

Nate  | 166 comments Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x. wrote: "I'm not sure if this should be 18rated as there's a couple of swear words and it's about domestic violence ,so just in case I'll just put the link to my profile.
https://www.goodreads.com/sto..."

imo I don't think you need a warning, the language was mild.

message 7: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 09, 2014 01:24PM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 64 comments I know lol!to us maybe.If in doubt though....
And thanks for reading it.There'll be more gripping chapters to come.I have It all mapped out.Even have the ending planned.

message 8: by Nate (new)

Nate  | 166 comments true. Don't get me wrong I curse especially when I'm just hanging out with friends (or ticked off). Though, I don't feel the need to use the F word or other forms of profanity in every sentence. idk some of my mates think that's cool or something.
I think I was raised with a bit of old fashion values, you don't dare drop the F bomb or certain other vulgar terms in the presence of a girl....

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 64 comments Nate wrote: "Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x. wrote: "THE INNOCENCE OF A CHILD WHO BELIEVED HER DOLLY HAD DIED.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ..."

Brings back memories of tormenting my sis."

That's what brothers do.lol!