What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Romance, rich woman was on vacation with some friends in Spain I think, she's married to someone else and falls for this Spanish matador who starts to control her

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya (last edited May 26, 2014 01:35PM) (new)

Tanya Bush-townsend | 21 comments I don't remember much except she was on vacation with some friends in Spain I think, she's married to someone else and falls for this Spanish matador who starts to control her towards the end and steals from her and gets abusive. still looking for this book,pls help.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments How many years ago did you read this book? Remember the cover?

What genre did this book fall into?

message 3: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Bush-townsend | 21 comments Late 90's I think early 00's I guess romance....

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34469 comments Mod
"Blood on the Sand" by Wendy Salisbury? http://www.amazon.com/Blood-The-Sand-...

Does she marry the matador/bullfighter?

message 5: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Bush-townsend | 21 comments no he was abusive and instead of going home to her husband she stayed over there he became violent with her at the end and he was stealing from her her jewelry and money. I don't remember if her husband took her back or if she tried to go back.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
Mass market fiction or literary fiction? Any particular genre?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Tanya, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Tanya, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response; moving to Abandoned.