Warriors the mountain cats discussion

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Make you Prophesies here

message 2: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Feb 09, 2014 12:16PM) (new)

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Tell me what you think of this one.

The four will fall
the two will rise.
The four must save it
unless they want total destruction.

meaning: The four clans will fall two new will rise. Four cats are chosen. IF they refuse they all will die and the two new clans will end up in ruins.

Do you think I could use it

message 4: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
*Prophecies

message 6: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

It's ok. ^.^

what should I change

message 8: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

?

Sorry do you think I should change anything

message 10: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Nope! Looks ggood to me.

ok do you have a cat

message 12: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

I've got Silvermist and Blackclaw of ThunderClan.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 16, 2014 04:20PM) (new)

Can I use Lightningstar or a warrior I will,be making for this prophecy? Well, if I can be in it :3

for that one yes but only one cat

Angєℓınα ~ Sıℓvєrmıst♥Bℓαckcℓαw ~ Cαts Ruℓє Aℓℓ ~ Cαℓℓ Mє Ang, Angıє or Angєℓ {Or Jαγfrost} ~ wrote: "I've got Silvermist and Blackclaw of ThunderClan."

you can use one

I am having Whitefeather so we need one more cat from Shadowclan

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightningstar ! :)

ok so he would put someone else in charge but since they are just starting out with him as leader I sugest the deputy and med cat for safe keeping

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. Echosplash would be in charge till he gets back.

We still need a Shadowclan cat!!!!!!

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

A ~ Aηgєℓıηα ~ Sıℓvєямısт♥ßℓα¢ҝ¢ℓαω ~ Cαтs Яυℓє Aℓℓ ~ Cαℓℓ Mє Aηg, Aηgıє, Aηgєℓ, Jαγғяσsт σя Cяσωρσσℓ ~ wrote: "I've got Silvermist and Blackclaw of ThunderClan."

Since Silvermist is expecting, and Blackclaw is Deputy and he is needed in ThunderClan, I wouldn't use them.

ok...... so now we need a THunderclan and ShaodwClan cat. wow this may take a while.....

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful For what? I can have Blackwing as the SC cat

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful No, sorry wrong group!

ok its fine...... well I have a cat in Shadowclan if you dont

message 29: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

I do have Birdsong, a ShadowClan cat, though.

ok then I will make a thunderclan cat......

message 31: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Mar 24, 2014 04:43AM) (new)

so these are the cats
RC: Whitefeather
WC: Lightningstar
SC: OPEN
TC: Snakefang

message 32: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Awesomeness!

ok im gonna make starclan cats

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

When is this going into action?

message 35: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Mar 23, 2014 08:38PM) (new)

Hmmm...can I take Birdie out of the prophecy? I just realized she's not prophecy matiral. Please tell me if that's how it's spelled. Haven't used it in a while, so I forgot how it's spelled... -.-

sooo now we need a Shadowclan cat...

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Share the cats going to have special powers or naw?

do you want them too

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't really care, it's all your choice. They could do a thing where they have a sign saying they are in it.

yah I don't really know how, I was thinking a sign then I thought a dream and ....