Warriors the mountain cats discussion

StarClan/Dark Forest RP > Dark Forest

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Lionstar was in the trees as normal. His eyes were black so that no one could see him.

message 3: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Jun 09, 2014 06:25PM) (new)

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
((Please no love stuff in the Dark Forest.. You will have three warnings otherwise I will put your Dark Forest cat up for adoption or if you tell me to I will just delete them))

Deathclaw looked around and thought I wanna hurt someone right now

Lionstar snarled to Deathclaw "So the little kitty is out again, is she?"

Deathclaw whirled around to face Lionstar "You just crossed me at the wrong time" She snarled "come down and face me coward!"

Lionstar nodded "Very well" And he launched himself on her clawing at her sides.

Deathclaw unsheathed her claws and sunk them into His paws. She then bit down sharply on Lionstar's tail, until he let go.

Lionstar let go finally and backed away pretending he was afraid.

Deathclaw sneered "oh is the kitty scared?"

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 09, 2014 05:58PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
Bloodstar laughed. "They're so stupid..."

Deathclaw's head snapped around to Bloodstar and she snarled "What was that?"

message 7: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 09, 2014 05:58PM) (new)

"Nothing at all," Bloodstar rolled his eyes.

message 8: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jun 09, 2014 06:01PM) (new)

Boomer (Warrior Fanatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!!) wrote: "((Please no love stuff in the Dark Forest.. You will have three warnings otherwise I will put your Dark Forest cat up for adoption))"

((If that happens to Bloodstar, you're deleting him. Bloodstar is created by me and I will not allow him to be up for adoption.))

message 10: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

(( =^-^= ))

((If you look at it I changed it!))

message 12: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Awesomeness! Ty! ^.^ ))