Warriors the mountain cats discussion

WindClan RP > camp

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Mistyheart looked at Lightningfeather and said "What will we do now?"

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
"Lightningfeather you are one of the strongest warriors we need you here" She said "You cannot leave us until we have a leader" she went into her den

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2014 06:28AM) (new)

Lightningfeather jaw dropped. We just had a battle, a great battle. It killed our leader and dupety. What are we going to do? Who is going to be leader? Lightningfeather paced

((I thought he was lightningfeather))

Mistyheart ran out and called out "I know who our leader is!!! I have had a sign!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightningfeather padded into her den. Who is it?

SHe said "YOU Lightningstar"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightningfeather jumped. No, it can't be!

She went on "I had a sign there was a feather in my den, it was the color of lightning and flew in front of the first star that appeared"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightningfeather gasped. "I guess it is true, I must leave tonight. Will yo come with me?"

"Yes but we must hurry" She said as she put together herbs "Eat these they will help when you travel"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Do you want to just say they went?))

Lightningfeather ate the herbs and ran so he could become a leader.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightningstar walked into camp. Echosplash, will you be the dupety?

((is he saying that))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes, but I am going to let someone else be dupety))

((OK are you making one if not I will make one))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Um…………I will, but if someone joins the group I'll let him/her adopt her))

Mistyheart whispered "they don't know you are their leader let me announce it to the Clan first"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightningstar smiled. "Sure"

Mistyheart jumped onto the high ledge and called A Clan meeting. She waited for every cat to gather until she started.

((I know that this is only for leaders but oh well))

Mistyheart continued "I have traveled with a warrior to the moonstone to receive their nine lives along with their name"

She beckoned for Lightningstar to come up alongside her.

((can you make Lightningstar come up))

((Lightningstar!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightningstar walked up next to Mistheart. "Hello!" He whispered

"Lightningstar is our new leader" She announced

Mudtail growled "NO it should be me!" He launched himself at Lightningstar.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightningstar smiled in the praise of others. All of a sudden they stopped and gasped. But, why? A second later something landed on him, so he turned around and kicked them 7 yards away.

Mudtail snarled and launched himself at him again but Mistyheart intercepted it taking the hit.

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 23, 2014 08:28PM) (new)

Lightningstar hissed and threw Just all off of Mistyheart. Growling, Lightningstar kicked him off growling

Mistyheart yowled "Lightningstar, stop it. This is not how a leader acts they do not kill"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightningstar dropped him. What am I doing? I'm a monster! Lightningstar ran into the forest.