Warriors the mountain cats discussion

WindClan RP > territory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Brokenfoot was on a solo patrol along the Riverclan border. He stopped to sniff at a scent marker. yes, it was fresh.

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Whitefeather was in the bushes making sure that the windclan cats weren't crossing the border

message 4: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Brokenfoot took another step, and fell. He felt himself sliding into the river. He scrabbled franticly at the bank, but he just pulled mud in with him. He was sinking!! Fast!

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Whitefeather just stood there unsure what to do. Then she jumped in and hissed "Don't struggle" She grabbed his scruff and pulled him out of the water.

message 6: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Brokenfoot went limp, allowing Whitefeather to drag him onto the shore.

Whitefeather Put him on the shore saying "consider your self lucky that we don't like cats polluting our food source" She was interested in him. But only out of curiosity

((Sorry was doing homework))

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 16, 2014 04:19PM) (new)

Lightningstar ran through the forest ashamed about what he had done. He didn't notice the two warriors and they probably didn't know he was there. He looked into the water, seeing his light pastel yellow-white pelt for his reflection. He slowly walked into the river as he started the feel water sting his orange eyes. Looking back in the direction of camp, he noticed no one was coming fir him. He felt the current pull against him. They don't need me anyway……He thought as he let the current take him away. He didn't fight it, fore he knew it would soon be over.

(For his mate, I am doing a greystripe/silverstream theame, but with a kittypet. Is that ok? His mate will pull him out. Now I just need to make the cat unless one of you want to make it. Anyways, don't let them notice him, until he is to far away fir them to save))

((THAT IS Weird that is exactly what Whitefeather and Brokenfoot are doing))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh really? I am going to change it to a kittypet then))

((you don't have to do that it is fine))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((No…… I think it will be funner with a kittypet, also it will be pretty weird with 2 pairs of cats doing that))

((OK That's fine with me))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Post Edited))

((Do you want me to make one))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Um………you can.))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((DON'T MAKE IT!ANGELINA ALREADY HAS))

((I know I saw it))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok. Thanks! :) ))

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
((Wah? Oh...sorry! I can change it if you want me to...))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nope, it's all cool. But, can you roleplay her?))

message 26: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((When she's approved, then yes.))

((Sorry I thought I did Oppps))

message 28: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Boomer (Thunderstar, Shadowstar, Mudtail, Mistyheart, Berryheart, UNKNOWN kits) wrote: "Whitefeather Put him on the shore saying "consider your self lucky that we don't like cats polluting our food source" She was interested in him. But only out of curiosity"

Brokenfoot purred at his rescuer. He felt his tail twine with hers as he stood up. He somehow felt... Different. Like he had with Willowpaw, but stronger. He pulled himself closer to her, closing his eyes.

Whitefeather pulled herself away and said "Im Whitefeather you should probably know me I am riverclans deputy"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Angelina? You there?))

((I think we are in the wrong territory))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((I spelled it correctly……))

message 34: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Sorreh! >.< SO many notifications...))

Shadowdove walked around, bored. "Hellooo? Oh well...I guess I'm the only one out here..."

message 36: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

(( ^.^ Everything's ok!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(Read message 8)

message 38: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Angєℓınα ~ Sıℓvєrmıst♥Bℓαckcℓαw ~ Cαts Ruℓє Aℓℓ ~ Cαℓℓ Mє Ang, Angıє or Angєℓ {Or Jαγfrost} ~ wrote:
Shadowdove walked around, bored. "Hellooo? Oh well...I guess I'm the only one out here...""

"Ohno!!" Brokenfoot jumped at the sight of his clanmate. "In here hurry!!" he felt ashamed of himself. He should know better than to fall in love with the Riverclan deputy. And yet, who had to know but him and Whitefeather. He wondered if Whitefeather felt the same for him.

Whitefeather had decided to herself I'll come around tonight She rolled her eyes and said "DUH"

message 40: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Shadowdove let her head droop. Maybe I should head back to Camp...I was hoping I'd find something to do...but...I guess not...

Whitefeather swan to the edge and went out of the water onto her territory

message 42: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) "Goodbye!!" Brokenfoot called after her. "i will see you again." He turned back to camp.

"Leave me alone Stupid furball" She said

((Should it be later))

message 45: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) ((yeah, like they meet again?))

((YUP))

Whitefeather came back by the river at midnight to make sure that cat wasn't around again.

((I will have to go Soon like 3 minutes))

message 48: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) ((Okay))

Brokenfoot was waiting. He swam across to meet her. "Whitefeather?" he whispered.

((GOT OT GO GOOD NIGHT))

message 50: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Cya soon! So I'm guessing Shadowdove is back at Camp now? O.o ))

« previous 1