Warriors the mountain cats discussion

Shadowclan RP > camp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 226 (226 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Shadowstar called for a Clan meeting

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Shadowstar said "WE will take territory from thunderclan today"!

"I will lead the patrol. I want (she is saying cats names that don't exist), and Smokeshadow."

(other wise this would not be possible))

"We leave at midnight" She said

((they are only taking territory for now))

((well unless you are a MOD you can only have 7 cats))

((OK you can always put them out for ADOPTION afterward))

Shadowstar burst into camp and yowled from the entrance "We will invade NOW I want every cat to come with me!"

"I said EVERY CAT COME WITH ME" Shadowstar yowled "We will steal kits, fight to the death, and take over their camp" She waited until every cat was ready to go.

Silverjump and Shadowstar made eye contact and silverjump headed out toward thunderclan. THey had a plan.

"Smokeshadow come over here" Shadowstar ordered.

((Sorry I wasn't on had to go to bed))

Shadowstar said to Smokeshadow "Silverjump has already gone to thunderclan. I want you to follow his trail and help him. Do exactly as he says"

((In the thunderclan camp))

((Why does Smokeshadow think Shadowstar is a bit dotty))

((Yup but if her cats don't listen to her she will kill them or keep them prisoner))

Shadowstar looked at the back of the crowd and called out "Silentstep Come here" Ina a very odd kind voice.

((ehh))
Silentstep I would like you to stay behind to guard the camp" Shadowstar said

"Do you want to stay here or come with" Shadowstar growled

((Ignore all those the person that i was RPing with isnt here anymore... I dont think shes on Goodreads anymore))
Shadowstar called "Birdsong!"

Snakefang saw birdsong and ran up to her hissing "If you dont want to go just tell me" He had a laughter in his mew

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
Birdsong looked at Snakefang fear in her eyes. "Please don't hurt me..." She murmured.

"Go on go to Shadowstar im sure she'll want to talk to a cat that cant even walk up to her without talking to a different cat" He Yowled so everyone could hear

message 26: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong curled up into a ball and started crying. "Go away!" She mewed.

Shadowstar called out louder and angrier "BIRDSONG GET OVER HERE NOW!"

message 28: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong quickly got up and ran over to Shadowstar, fear glowing in her eyes. "Y- yes, Sh- Shadow- st- star?" She murmured.

Shadowstar hissed in her face "Go to the elders den and clean out their bedding then come back to me. Next time come right away"

message 30: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"P- please! L- let me come with you!" She begged. "I don't want to be left out again..."

:Left out of what"She said 'the raid?"

message 32: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong nodded. "Please let me come..."

"Fine you can come lets go" SHe trotted out of camp"You and Snakefang get all the kits. Try to get queens and herbs and medicine cats anything"

((Cont. in tc camp))

message 34: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Ooooh...what did I get myself into?! Birdsong mumbled to herself.

((sorry it took so long))

SNakefang followed and looked back saying "Are you coming or not, oh wait you don't have a choice" he laughed and waited for her.

message 36: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((It's ok! ^.^ ))

Birdsong suddenly blazed with rage and hit Snakefang on the head with unsheathed claws. "Stupid Tom..." She muttered under her breath and raced after Shadowstar.

SNakefagn snarled and raced after everybody.

((Cont.in TC Camp))

message 38: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Kk!))

Shadowstar ran back into the camp and dropped Silvermist. Duststorm ran into camp and dropped all the herbs.

message 40: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong panted and placed Blackclaw beside Silvermist.

Silvermist looked around and curled up and laid her head on Blackclaw's flank. Oh, StarClan, please keep me and Blackclaw safe...

Birdsong growled and padded away. She wasn't growling at Blackclaw and Silvermist...she was growling at herself.

Shadowstar turned and faced Birdsong as he snarled "Why would you do that you foxdung!?"

((Should Birdsong have melted Duststorm's heart now??))

message 43: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Sure! How?))

Blackclaw woke up and looked at Birdsong, hissing. "Why would you do this, you fat peice of Foxdung?!" He growled and laid his tail over his mate protectively.

"Shut up!" Birdsong hissed, faking her anger. Her eyes said everything: I'm so, so sorry...I didn't want to... But it quickly faded away so none of the others would see it.

Silvermist pressed herself into Blackclaw's fur. Does Thunderstar know we're gone? She wondered sadly and buried her face in Blackclaw's neck fur.

message 44: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Mar 03, 2014 07:19AM) (new)

((I don't know..........))
Shadowstar took Birdsong and flung her across the clearing. SHE walked up to her and said "Answer me no good FOXDUNG"

message 45: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"It'll make Thunderstar weaker." Birdsong answered calmly. "Without a Deputy, you're much weaker. Don't you see? ThunderClan's weaker now that we have it's Deputy."

"You were trying to let your Sister go free!" SHe shouted "Why did you do that???"

((Any ideas on melt his heart??))

message 48: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Whatever," Birdsong rolled her eyes. "What's even better is that this strong and handsome Warrior did much more than I did. Why don't you just ignore me and be happy that we weakened ThunderClan?" She mewed, rubbing up against Duststorm. "He's better than I am. More useful."

message 49: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Sorry! Stupid TV keeps my mind off the laptop. >.< ))

((Happens to me all the time))

Duststorm looked surprised and said "I wrecked their med supplies and took some back and the ones I couldn't carry I shredded" He dipped hid head

« previous 1 3 4 5