Warriors the mountain cats discussion

Shadowclan RP > Leaders den

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Shadowstar and Silverjump walked in and sat down next to each other. They waited for Blackclaw to follow them

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
Blackclaw sat down in the shadows, staring at his paws. "Y- yes?"

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Shadowstar hissed "So You want to go to your clan, right"

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Only with Silvermist. I'll never go anywhere without Silvermist. Meaning the living world." Blackclaw narrowed his eyes.

Shadowstar spoke up and calmly said "Well I will let you go home if......" She stopped and looked at Silverjump and nodded.

Silverjump finished "You get us all of Thunderclan's herbs....... Before both of you go home" He slid in front of the den's entrance

message 7: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Oh great StarClan...Thunderstar's gonna kill me himself... Blackclaw nodded. "I'll see what I can do." He mewed.

message 8: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((He's desperate!))

Shadowstar nodded and snarled "If any ThunderClan cats come here after you leave, just remember we still have Silvermist......" She flicked her tail dismissively and Silverjump slid away from the entrance

message 10: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw nodded quickly and ran out of the Den with wide, scared eyes.

Silverjump ran after him thinking OK do what you discussed.... keep him away from Silvermist....