Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) Thoughtless discussion

THOUGHTLESS FILM

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ruby Smith The thoughtless trilogy is soon coming to the big screen and i can't wait!!!!!

Dr Goodreads wow! (y)
already started casting kellan and kiera!

Nicole Patterson i really hope this is true!

Marianne I pray this is so true and not a rumour… that would be awesome!!!!

Xaria (Smut Junkie) Wthhhh who's gonna play Kellan and Kiera!!!!! Ohmygod

Marianne Phrem wrote: "Wthhhh who's gonna play Kellan and Kiera!!!!! Ohmygod"

oh my gosh, I am curious as well?

any thoughts?

Marianne Ruby wrote: "The thoughtless trilogy is soon coming to the big screen and i can't wait!!!!!"

The best news of the day... do you know who the casting actors and actresses will be?, so excited!!!!!

Lucy How do you know this is true? Where did you read or hear this?
If this is true, its my christmas and birthday wishes all at once for the next five years. I really hope this happens,oh omg who could play Kellan and Keira, they better be cast correctly, not like the couple that are playing Chritian Grey and Anastaisia.
Thats the poorest casting i've ever seen. I only hope their acting is good in FSOG or film is already ruined due to the way they look.

Anyway Kellan on the big screen yippppeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Sarah Chad Michael Murray for Kellan? Or is he too old?

Frannie Cheska Sarah wrote: "Chad Michael Murray for Kellan? Or is he too old?"

i think hes too old now :/ have you seen revenge? i always thought aiden was a perfect denny <3 but he looks older too.

Marianne Frannie wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Chad Michael Murray for Kellan? Or is he too old?"

i think hes too old now :/ have you seen revenge? i always thought aiden was a perfect denny <3 but he looks older too."

oh cute Aiden would be perfect for Danny HOT

Marianne But who can be Kellan?????

message 14: by Ruby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruby Smith That link is where i heard it from ^^^^

Sarah Sounds like it's just rumored or a hopeful thing?

Kayla Tocco That article says nothing about it actually being made into a movie, it seems to only be asking opinions on whether Stephens should get the same chance that el James is getting. Personally I'd much prefer a thoughtless movie to 50 shades but I'll only trust that news if it comes from Stephens directly.

message 17: by Ruby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruby Smith More movies are being based on books because directors are losing ideas so you never know thoughtless might become a movie

April that's pretty cool however, they HAVE to cast this right! you know what would be kinda awesome, if they made it into a tv series, maybe a full season for each book? I'd prefer a tv series over a movie and that's only because tv shows last longer than movies. I'd really love to see it unfold over time and not rushed like they do in movies.

Chrissie I'm sorry, I don't mean to put a downer on this discussion, but WHERE in the article which was posted above does it say Thoughtless series WILL be a MOVIE!!

All I can see is, The three-part book series ("Thoughtless," Effortless," and "Reckless") has a HUGE fan-following... and several enthusiasts would love to see the hot-and-steamy story made into a movie!
Don't get me wrong I would love this series to be made into a Movie, way more than FSOG but unless S.C Stephens posts 'Who do you want playing Kellan Kyle? Only because it's happening' then I'll start jumping up and down!
#justsayin

message 20: by Ruby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruby Smith But directors only want to make money and they will get that by making movies and especially with alot of fans

Kimberley GEEEEEEEEZ

This is how rumours start lol someone misreading a story.

SC Stephens would be the FIRST to tell us
I am on her page often (looking for updates about Thoughtful)

there is nothing about a movie.