Warriors the mountain cats discussion

Shadowclan RP > Territory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Shadowstar whispered to Blackclaw "Is it hurting yet...... And by the way why can you be sooooo STUPID. I thought you would try to fight back" She started to snarl.

Thunderstar appeared and got ready to get Blackclaw free.

Shadowstar hissed "If you try anything thunerstar I will kill him."

Thunderstar mouthed again to Blackclaw Do I take the chance???

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
Blackclaw looked at Thunderstar. His glowed with fear and sadness, starting to believe that he would never see his Clan again. You don't have to... He mouthed back.

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Thunderstar mouthed again its your life on the line you chose

Shadowstar made his claws sink in further still careful not to kill him.

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Help! Blackclaw began to wail in pain. "Please! Let me go!" He begged.

Shadowstar yowled "NO"

Thunderstar jumped on Shadowstar and ripped him away and yowled "RUN GET HELP"

message 7: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw nodded and ran away and quickly into Camp.

Duststorm got to the ThunderClan border and waited for Silvermist

message 9: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Silvermist mewed happily.

"I'm going with you to your camp" Duststorm said

message 11: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Silvermist narrowed her eyes. "I know how to get there myself. I'm not a Kit."

"But you never know what cats are out there also known as Shadowstar" He replied

((Got to go be back in an 1-2 hourss))

message 13: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Cya soon!))

"She's still back at your Camp," Silvermist mewed. "I saw her when we left."

((I am back))

"but still one minute she's in camp the next on the edge of the territory" He insisted "Oh yah I could take you back now if you don't let me come with you"

message 15: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Anything that will bring me home to ThunderClan." Silvermist mewed.

Duststorm nodded and got ready to go to the Thunderclan camp.

Shadowstar Jumped out of the bushes and hissed "Where are YOU going?"

message 17: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"What makes you ask that?" Silvermist mewed calmly, but inside she was scared to death of this cat, but she hid well.

"You should be in the camp......... Thunderclan Foxdung!" Shadowstar hissed

Duststorm said "Shadowstar I was just taking her back" He said "You can trust me, right?"

Shadowstar thought for a moment then snarled "Fine but I want that cat in camp right away. And I have a surprise for her" She spun around and raced away

Duststorm said "Yes, Shadowstar..." Then he turned to Silvermist and whispered "We need to get back to my camp, If you don't come with then I will get in trouble and attacked. And she will come and attack Thunderclan and I don't know what, I'll follow you back."

message 19: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Back where? ShadowClan or ThunderClan?" Silvermist was obviously confused.

"ShadowClan and trust me I will get you out of there" HE meowed sadly

message 21: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Thank you..." Silvermist mewed quietly.

"Come on, i will follow you" He turned toward the Shadowclan camp "We better go fast"

message 23: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Duh...such a Beebrain..." Silvermist rolled her eyes.

Duststorm swatted her head and snarled "Go now."

message 25: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Silvermist's eyes widened with fear and bolted back to ShadowClan Camp. These cats don't know what "fun" means...why is the name of StarClan did Birdsong want to come here? Ok Silvermist, don't trust anyone from ShadowClan...not even your own sister.

Duststorm followed her and looked around until he saw Shadowstar and he thought I knew it She is always watching us.... she will never trust any cat with a cat from a different clan besides her deputy He called out "Silvermist wait!!! I need to tell you something before you get to the camp!!"

message 27: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Silvermist stopped and pressed her plump body to a tree. "What?"

"Well you need to believe me on this" He said looking around "We need to get rid of Shadowstar. She Doesn't trust any cat except her deputy with cats from different clans. I got good and smelling her when she was around and she was... that is why I did what I did"

message 29: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Silvermist shook her head. "I'm not going to believe any ShadowClan cat."

Duststorm pointed with his tail to where Shadowstar was hiding in the tree. She was almost all hidden in the leaves and her eyes were glowing. He hissed "Do you smell any trace of her to prove that she came back to camp before" There was no scent of her

message 31: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Silvermist shook her head again as an answer.

Duststorm said "Do you believe me now???"

message 33: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Yet again, Silvermist shook her head.

((She doesn't want to believe anyone unless they bring her home. She's a pickle. XD ))

((OK!!!!))

Duststorm said "If you dont believe me then you will never get home!"

message 35: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Wh- what do you mean by "never"?" She asked quietly, looking down at her belly. I don't want to die...not now...

"I mean you will die in this clan...." He looked at her belly and whispered "so will your kits......." He spoke up again "But I can get you out of here, but only if you believe me"

message 37: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Fine, but, only you...how?" Silvermist murmured with wide eyes.

"How what??" He asked obviously confused

message 39: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"How as in how do I get out of here, Beebrain." She mewed

Duststorm said "I will figure that out later but now we need to get to camp... come on" he paused for a second and said "I will be guarding you at some time.... I will figure it out by them"

Shadowstar slipped into camp.

message 42: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Ok," Silvermist mewed. "Anything that will get me home...and..." Back to Blackclaw...

Duststorm nodded and walked into the camp

((Cont. in camp))

message 44: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Awesomeness!))

((K i'll post first))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Is Nightblossom at camp where she is held prisoner? I dint know, they took her away threatening to kill a kit.))

((She doesn't have to be at the camp... if you don't want her too))

message 48: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Went over the border...to...ThunderClan? Silvermist ran, following Blackclaw's scent.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightblossom quickly put herbs in a tree next to the border. Thunderstar and her were kits when they found the tree. She knew I She put them there, he would find them. Quickly she went back into the horrible camp so they didn't notice she wasn't there.

Shadowstar ran into the territory and stopped at the border calling "Do not fight until I say so" Then she bolted off.

Duststorm and Rosefur followed her

« previous 1