Warriors the mountain cats discussion

Thunderclan RP > Territory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Shadowstar was in the shadows on the border looking for the best way to invade.

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
Blackclaw was hidden in a tree, where no one could see him. Oh for StarClan's sake! Now what do they want? Blackclaw stayed hidden in the tree. "What do you want?" He growled.

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Shadowstar came out and said with a smirk on her face "Can I not come on my OWN side of the border for a relaxing walk" She thought Why do they always find me when I am looking for a way to invade

((She has tried to invade many times before))

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"This is ThunderClan's territory!" Blackclaw growled. "Get out!"

"I am on my territory not yours" She snarled and raced off.

message 7: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Feb 10, 2014 06:09PM) (new)

Shadowstar yowled as she ran back "you want a fight i'll give you a fight" She leaped on blackclaw and then clawed him and jumped back over the border.

message 8: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 06:14PM) (new)

Blackclaw jumped away and stood at the edge to the camp. "Shadowstar....territory....wants to steal....help!" He panted to Thunderstar.

Thunderstar bolted away he thought If it is only her We can take her

message 10: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 06:17PM) (new)

Blackclaw ran after Thunderstar, getting a little tired. He ran so fast, he began to wail in pain, so he fell down and blood fell down from his body. Hurts....it hurts...

Thunderstar ran back asking "what happened"

message 12: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Before Shadowstar ran away, she hurt me..." Blackclaw looked at Thunderstar. "I don't think I can get up..." He felt like he was getting weaker and weaker.

Thunderstar looked at the border. He picked Blackclaw up put him on his back and went back to camp.

Shadowstar screeched "cowards"

Berryheart ran up to meet them and said "oh my Blackclaw! Good thing I know herbs."

((the Med cat isn't made yet Elizabeth is working on it))

((sorry go to go to bed :( ))

message 16: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Cya soon.))

message 17: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw closed his eyes, pain flowing through his body.

message 18: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Btw, Blackclaw's gonna need Cobwebs, Horsetail and Coltsfoot. Cobwebs for bleeding, Horsetail for infected wounds and Coltsfoot for shortness of breath. You knew that, right? O.o ))

((yah Elizabeth made the Med Cat now))

Thunderstar gave a regretful look at the border but then he shook his head knowing what it was like when cats wanted to fight rather than help you.

Shadowstar was following them back to their camp to see where it was.

message 22: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Uuum...Thunderstar...do you still smell ShadowClan?" Blackclaw murmured to his leader, still smelling the other Clan.

Thunderstar nodded and said "Can you make it to camp by yourself"

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Yeah...I think so..." Blackclaw made himself fall down off of Thunderstar's back and quickly limped away.

Thunderstar went to walk around to look. Shadowstar followed Blackclaw and eventually got bored. She came out and jumped on Blackclaw and pinned him so that he could not get up and hissed "DO not talk I could kill you right now"

message 26: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw gave a very tiny nod and mouthed: Ok... and he lay still.

She then said "now I want you to go to Thunderstar and remember I will be right next to you the whole time. Tell him to go to the Training area and that Berryheart is waiting for him"

message 28: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw nodded and looked at her, fear glowing in his eyes. Can I get up now? He mouthed, not sure if he should speak.

She nodded but stayed right next to him

message 30: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw stood up and ran to where Thunderstar was. He panted when he stopped.

Thundestar looked up and said "Blackclaw is there something wrong"

message 32: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw looked at him with fear in his eyes, but it was fake.

((Is Shadowstar like, right there or is she hiding?))

((Hiding close enough to grab him before he could run away))

Thunderstar said "WHAT IS IT"

message 34: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Shadowstar is near... He whispered quietly so only Thunderstar could hear.

Shadowstar saw His lips move and saw Thunerstars eyes sparkle like he knew something. She jumped out and had her claws on Blackclaws throat and started to sink them into his throat.

Shadowstar slowly started to walk away and said to Thunderstar "If you try to stop me I will kill him right here right now."

Thunderstar mouthed to Blackclaw Should I take the risk?

Shadowstar started to walk back to her own territory....... with Blackclaw. She hissed to Blackclaw "you just made the biggest mistake of your life." She finally got over the border and walked to her camp claws on blackclaws neck slowly sinking into his throat...... but careful not to kill him.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightblossom padded to the border. She had just collected herbs she needed for healing. Making her way through a Bush she saw two cats come into view. As she came closer, she realized it was Shadowstar and Blackclaw. She had her claws in his throughout. She is going to kill him! she thought, but realised she wasn't. She made no sound, but made a message through her eyes to Blackclaw. I will be there, I will save you. Just give me a little time please. she started padding towards Windclan to get her brothers help, Lightningstorm.

((Thunderstar already saved him and he is getting help))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, um, where is that post. I guess I didn't see it ))

((sorry it ended up in Shadowclan territory because they were going to their camp but Thunerstar stopped them))

Thunderstar raced over the border and spotted Nightblossom he asked her "Do you have a good supply of herbs?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightblossom was getting some catnip when she heard a voice. She turned around and saw it was only Thinderstar. "Yes, I do"

"Then you might want to get back to camp" He said "Blackclaw needs help"

((If blackclaw is not on then we can do it later))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok, if not there want to foreplay lightningstorm?))

"Ok, I will get back"

((OK I already postedin windclan))

"Do you need me to carry anything"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((You know, I think she might become a warrior instead if she finds the right one. Does your cat already have a mate? We could try it if you want………)

"Yes, thank you. What would you like to help carry?"

((nightblossom???))

"What ever you need me to carry"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep :p Her profile said she might leave her position if she finds the right one))

« previous 1 3