Warriors the mountain cats discussion

Thunderclan RP > Nursery

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Berryheart finally got to lay down for good. Shetook her kits and put them on her belly. SHe just thought the pain was over but she was wrong "Nightblossom" She called trying to keep pain out of her voice.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightblossom padded into the nursery. Yes, what it it?" she asked.

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
"I I think I might have some late risers coming" She looked at her born kits and looked at her stomach.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightblossom gasped. "Must be a small one, I could nit sense it" Nightblossom exlaimed. Nightblossom got some herbs and a stick then waited for the kit to come.

message 6: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Feb 19, 2014 05:46PM) (new)

"yup I think so" Berryheart said as she breathed heavily "Can you tell silvermist that I just didn't expect it that is why it hurt so much I don't want her to be scared when she kits"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((I just made Cloudmist, she is going to die then get reborn, can she be the kit?))

Nightblossom put the herbs down then walked out to talk to the cat. "Yes" she mewoed

((Sure I was going to say Nightblossom caould name it and she still can))

"Thanks" She said

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightblossom padded back into the nursery. When she spotted the cat. "Want help,with all of those kits you have? I can give them to another cat to take care of while you give birth,.again."

"No But can you go tell Thunerstar what is happening for me" Berryheart asked

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightblossom went to tell Thunderstar

Berryheart looked up and say thunderstar mew "Hey, Berryheart" She looked up but refused to move her body.

message 13: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
Silvermist curled up in her nest, hoping she was more safe here.

Thunderstar said to both of them "I have to go, do you need someone else here, while Smokeshadow and Silverjump are here?"

message 15: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Silvermist looked up. "I would like it if Blackclaw where in here..." She mewed quietly.

Thunderstar nodded and ran away looking for blackclaw.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightblossom kept watch on them.

berryheart started to lick her five kits. She whispered to Silvermist "You will love it when your kits come just remember to tell other cats sooner than this next time"

((She had her other kit when everyone else had left))

message 19: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Silvermist smiled and nodded. "I told Blackclaw...I haven't told anyone else though..." She mewed.

A weak mew came from one of the kits.

message 21: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Silvermist watched Berryheart and her kits quietly, not really knowing what to do.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everything ok?" Nightblossom asked

message 23: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Silvermist heard yowls from outside. "Cats are fighting out there!" She mewed, eyes wide with fear.

Snakefang burst into the entrance and snarled "DONT TRY TO FIGHTR ME"!

Berryheart shrieked.

message 25: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong growled and ran over to Silvermist and dragged her out. "So sorry, Sis..." She mumbled quietly.

Silvermist knew it was easier just to let Birdsong take her away.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightblossom growled. "What are you doing? Do you want them to kill her?"

"Birdsong" Snakefang mewed "Get the kits first wait no come back right away and leave her with the other cats"
HE grabbed three kits and ran away.

((He will be back in like an instant))

Snakefang ran back after five seconds (really longer) He said "Maybe maybe not" He grabbed Nightblossom and dragged her away claws on her throat.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightblossom fell out of his grip. "Let ne go!"She she saud jumping and biting his paw.

Snakefang jumped away and grabbed a kit in his jaws and mumbled "If you don't come with I will kill this kit"
Berryheart whispered "No heartkit!"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((PERMISSION TO KILL?))

Nightblossom hissed and followed him.

((What do you mean permission to kill.... Heartkit is mine))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Permission for one of ny cats to kill Snakefang ))

((Oh no sorry I He is going to fall in love with Birdsong..... oh man that's supposed to be Duststorm can we pretend it is???))

message 35: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((It's up to you who falls in love with Birdsong. Just as long as he's evil and/or short tempered. ^.^ ))

((I know its just that Snakefang is in Thunderclan and Duststorm is in Shadowclan))

message 37: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Aaaaaoooh, ok! All is fine with me!))

Blackclaw ran in. "Get out!" He growled to Duststorm?.

Birdsong hid outside and just watched.

((Yup Duststorm))
Duststorm turned around with the kit in his jaws and said "I wouldn't try to stop me"

Duststorm jumped in surprise and bite down hard. He killed the kit.

Berryheart screamed "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKK" She jumped on him and flung him to the other side of the nursery

((Got to go to bed))

message 41: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Cya soon!))

He ran out of the den

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Still sad, Nightblossom followed the cat. Outside, where the battle was, she looked at Thunderstar