Warriors the mountain cats discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 199 (199 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Thunderstar came out and groomed his fur

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
Blackclaw walked out of the Warriors Den and yawned. "Hello, Thunderstar!" He mewed.

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
"Hello, Blackclaw" Thunderstar said with a worried look on his face "I need you to do something for me"

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw ran over. "Yes?" He asked.

" I have been seeing odd things around the ShadowClan border, I need you to check it out. I think they are planning an invasion" Thunderstar hissed.

"Blackclaw can you do that for me" Thunderstar asked.

message 9: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw nodded. "I'll do my best!" He mewed.

"OK do there and come back as fast as you can" He replied

and signaled for him to go

message 12: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw ran off, hoping nothing was wrong. But he had a big feeling that something bad would come.

((You can just do it in Territory I am not making any borders now))

message 14: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((Yup!))

((sorry that was kinda obvious))

message 16: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

((It's ok!))

message 18: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw burst in and fell on the ground. He couldn't get up so he just waited. "Silvermist...?" He mewed his mates name.

Silvermist ran over to Blackclaw and buried her face in his neck fur. "Where is Thunderstar?" She asked.

Blackclaw pointed his tail to the entrace of the Camp, not able to speak with the pain.

Silvermist sighed. "Well..." She thought for a moment. No...I won't tell him yet...
"At least you're ok..." She murmured.

thunderstar burst into the camp and said "Blackclaw get into that Medicine cat den NOW!! I cant have one of my best warrior and deputy get sick with infection."

message 20: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw had passed out, so Silvermist shook her head. "Keep him out here. He's had a bad past in the Medicine Den..." She murmured, stroking his flank with her tail. She looked at Thunderstar. "Don't you dare let him die." She mewed. "I....I can't...never mind...just...don't give up on him."

"I will never do that" He called for nightblossom.

message 22: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"I need him..." Silvermist mewed over and over again.

"Nightblossom" He called again

Berryheart heard the commotion and came out saying "Whats wrong

message 25: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Blackclaw," Silvermist meowed. Don't die now! I need you!

Berryheart walked up to Silvermist and guided her away from him forcing her away from him saying "If he wakes up and sees that you are worried that will make him feel worse. lets go out to the forest"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightblossom just finished making remedies and organising everything when she heard her name. She decided to do one thing before talking to the leader. She grabbed feathers in her mouth and put them in feather nests for future cats. After she got some water she walked out of her den and went to talk to the leader. As she neared it looked as if Blackclaw passed out. What happened?

message 28: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"But what if he wakes up and hates me, finding out that I'm not there? I can't leave Blackclaw!" Silvermist sighed. "Who am I kidding? I'm going to be the worst mother ever-" Her eyes widened. "Worst mate ever...that's what I meant to say..." She mumbled.

Thunderstar said "Help him Shadowstar was hurting him mainly on his throat"

Berryheart said "I wont tell anyone im expecting too I don't want anyone to know either. And He wont hate you just come with me He needs space and food and we will get him food from hunting come on."

message 31: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Ok..." Silvermist followed Berryheart. "But are you sure it's safe out there? What if Shadowstar's still out there?"

"Its fine we can always call for help or climb a tree" She mewed and headed out into the forest.

((cont. in territory))

message 33: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Ok..." Silvermist kept on following.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 16, 2014 04:15PM) (new)

Nightblossom looked at Blackclaw with a worried face expression. Just by looking at him that he had a serious throat injury. It looked like Shadowstar only hurt him on the neck. She thought about it and knew what to do. "Bring him into my den!"

((please use " when they talk it makes it easier to read))

message 36: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw woke up at those last words. "No! You're not taking me anywhere! I'm not going in there! Never! Never again!" He hissed.

Thunderstar mewed to Nightblossom "Don't take him there tell me what you need and I will get it"

((Thanks for using " Elizabeth))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightblossom looked at the cats around her. She knew she needed to help the poor cat. "Get the nest with feathers and cobwebs, I will get the restl" she said. After telling him that she got some herbs. "Thunderstar, I need you to get some more cobwebs from the forest!"

((Sorry about that))

Thunderstar nodded and ran into the forest. He knew where The other cats were so he avoided it to not worry Silvermist. He came back with loads of cobweb and said "is this enough"

message 41: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Silvermist ran in. "Berryheart...kits...giving birth...NOW!" She panted.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightblossom looked at the cobwebs. "Yes, now when I put this on his neck, put them on top." she stated.

"Come back" Came a yowl

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightblossom put the herbs on Blackclaw's neck.

Thunderstar stood in shook and said "What she was never expecting!"

message 46: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

"Whatever!" SIlvermist ran back out. "BERRYHEART!"

Thunderstar also put the cobweb on him

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 16, 2014 05:06PM) (new)

Nightblossom looked at Silvermist. "Right now?It was really bad timing, but it was serious. She grabbed some herbs and followed Silvermist.

((Berryheart is having kits SILVERMIST came to camp))

message 50: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Feb 16, 2014 05:54PM) (new)

((No, that was SIlvermist who came in. Berryheart is giving birth. Not SIlver.))

« previous 1 3 4