Warriors the mountain cats discussion

MOD > MOD chat

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Mar 20, 2014 06:13AM) (new)

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Only MODs can post in this thread.... so if you are not a MOD do not post in here.

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
ok when should we have a gathering and start the prophesy??

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
I dunno...

Okay how should we give the cats the prophecy??? After that is we find a cat from ShadowClan

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
StarClan cats vist them in a dream? That's all I got...

okay I made a few StarClan cats so I can make them visit them

One of you please take over this group.... I am quitting GR RPs