Warriors the mountain cats discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
MOD > Moderator Application Closed

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
1: How would you reinforce rules?
2: How many groups have you been a MOD in?
3: How would you improve the group?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

*Application

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 09, 2014 06:03AM) (new)

1) How Would You Reinforce Rules?
If people don't follow the rules, I give them a warning at first. But, if they don't stop breaking them after that warning I will talk to you and they could possibly be kicked out and banned from the group.

2) How Amny Groups Have You Been A MOD in?
Uhh……… I don't know that official number. I am thinking it is somewhere about maybe 32.

3) How Would I Improve the Group?
I have a couple things that could improve the group.

» Activity
» Grammar/Detail
» Ideas
»More Members

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Great you are now a MOD thanks

I don't think I want any MODS but when I am gone Elizabeth you can be a MOD but only when I am gone unless I think I might want one. Sorry

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm cool with it.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

You don't really need a MOD right now anyways

I know I thin kits better with just me because we are so little

I want One more MOD please!

message 11: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) 1: How would you reinforce rules? I reinforce rules GENTLY. There have been times...
2: How many groups have you been a MOD in? Ummm... seven? One was deleted, does that count?
3: How would you improve the group? I can Invite members, approve cats, anything helpful.

message 12: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Mar 19, 2014 06:20PM) (new)

I just have one more question (Sorry)

4. How active are you? Options SUPER!!!!, Very, Normal, Not very, or Barely on

message 13: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Normal. My mom won't let me get on until, like 5PM, but i'm still active.

ok you're in. I will add you as a MOD

message 15: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
1. How would you reinforce rules?
I'm a critic with almost everyone with rules. Members to Mods. I love rules 'cause I can help others, and myself, understand them better. I'm really good with reminding others about them and warn them that I'll give them at least 3 strikes. I will even do that to Mods. I hate it when someone doesn't follow the rules.

2. How many groups have you been a MOD in?
I dunno...25? Maybe somewhere near 30? I dunno.

3. How would you improve the group?
(view spoiler) I'm a huge critic with character profiles, and I'll always remind the person who needs to fix it badly. Have everyone understand the rules(love 'em!), and a lot more that I can't remember. ^.^

Name?
A ~ Angelina

Age?
12, but on June 19th, I'll be 13! ^.^

Are you lying about this?
No way! I am trust worth and I'll never lie unless I reallyy have to.

Do you swear?
I HATE IT! I'd ban the person who's swearing! And have you ever seen me swear?

Alayna.... PLease RP with Brokenfoot at the Windclan(?) territory

Ang.... I wasn't gonna have another MOD... but I like your application and your now a MOD.... but PLease invite every one you know on Goodreads.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.