Warriors the mountain cats discussion

Created cats > Dark Forest Cats

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Feb 15, 2014 05:06AM) (new)

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Name: Lionstar
Former Rank: Leader
Former Clan: ShadowClan
Personality: He is pure evil period. There isn't much to say.
Description:
BODY: http://www.wallsfeed.com/wp-content/u...
Normal eyes: http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.60799...
Mad Eyes: http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.60803...
(He can chose what his eyes look like.)
Mate/crush: pahlease
Kits: again pahlease
Family: He killed all of them.
OTher: He killed all of the other leaders at a gathering. When he did this he had the help of no one.
He is and always will be the oldest cat in the dark forest.

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
Bloodstar ~ Done!

© A ~ Angelina

Name
Nightkit/Bloodpaw/Bloodeye/Bloodstar

Former Clan
ThunderClan

Former Rank
Kit/Apprentice/Warrior/Deputy/Leader

Personality
He has a good side and an evil side, but his good side never comes out though come out...but if you want something from him, you'll have to get his good side. Other than that, he is a pure evil monster who loves to kill, a murderer and a heartless cat. With his good side, you can get anything you want from him. But just remember: He NEVER lets it out. Good luck with that...

Description(or pictures)
Pure black tom with unusual, blood red eyes, and white paws, chest, belly, tail tip and muzzle. There are scars almost everywhere on his body. There are two on his muzzle, one over his left eye, a long scar on his right hind leg and a huge scar on his throat: this was the scar that had killed him.

Picture
bloodstar

Mate/Crush
Mate? Crush? Yeah right!

Kits
XD Really? You think he has Kits? LOL!!!

Family
- Whitefoot (Father)
- Snowflight (Mother)
- Waterfeather (Brother)
- Blossomlight (Sister)

History
Nightkit was a good cat in his kithood with his brother, Softkit. They had a normal life, play, eat, nap. The day he became an apprentice, the prefix of his name changed...
"Nightkit, until you get your Warrior name, you will be known as Bloodpaw, in honor of your blood red eyes."
Bloodpaw smiled, happy that his prefix had been changed from "Night" to "Blood". Why? Because he was training in the Dark Forest, being taught to love the smell of blood, and love fighting. There was no hope for him...he had tured pure evil, and could never be parted from it.
As he grew older, half of his Clan was already scared of him. They tried to tell Lightstar, be he didn't believe them. Bloodeye was kind and loyal around his leader, to make sure Lightstar thought his Clanmates were lying.
The next day, their Deputy, Darkleaf, had been murdered by someone. It was pretty obvious to the cats of ThunderClan: Bloodeye had killed the young deputy. He killed him because Bloodeye knew that Lightstar would make him deputy, since his leader thought his Clan were liars about his new deputy. A Moon later....Lightstar, the leader who believed that Bloodeye was filled with kindness and love for his Clan, had been murdered...
"Bloodeye? Wh- what are you doing!?" Lightstar asked.
"Say hello to StarClan for me..." Bloodeye hissed and dug his claws in his leaders throat, murdering him.
"Bl- Blood...Bloodeye...!" Lightstar's eyes slowly closed, his whole body went limp, no longer breathing...he was dead...
"ThunderClan! You're worst nightmare has come true!" Bloodclaw screeched happily.
The whole Clan wailed, sad and scared...the next day, Bloodeye became Bloodstar. All of ThunderClan slowly grew smaller and smaller...worse than what Brokenstar had done to ShadowClan.
Many Moons later, a strong, young warrior was able to kill Bloodstar. That warriors name was Glowingheart, who soon became Glowingstar, the new Leader of ThunderClan. With the help of all the Clans, ThunderClan grew stonger. All of the Clans were finally safe from Bloodstar's evil heart.

Other
N/A

message 4: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Apr 03, 2014 02:26PM) (new)

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
©~Boomer

Name:
Deathstar/Claw (You better call her Deathclaw!)

Former Rank:
Deputy

Former Clan:
Windclan

Personality:
She has no good side. She is evil, evil, and evil. She tries to stay away from any cats that have any kindness in them. Deathclaw WANTS to fight a lot of cats.

Description:
She has VERY long claws that can deliver death blows easily (Her name!!!!) She is a pure white cat with pure black eyes.
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.60802...

Mate:
As if!

Kits:
NURP!!!

Family:
All killed... I wonder how.....

Other:
N/A