Warriors the mountain cats discussion

Created cats > RiverClan cats

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Feb 16, 2014 02:43PM) (new)

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Name: Whitefeather

Clan: Riverclan

Description: White she-cat with Deep blue eyes. She has fluffy fur when it Is dry but sleek fur when wet. Her eyes look like they glow blue.

Picture: http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.60798...

History: She was an only kit. As a kit she had to play by her self because there was no other kit in the nursery. She fell in love with a shadowclan cat but he took another mate. She was heartbroken and vowed not to take another mate....... until her true love came along. She has had a crush on since even though he does't know it. (that is after they meet)

Personality: She is a caring cat that loves kits. Even if she is gentle she can be ferocious in a battle.

Family:
Lilybreak (mother, dead StarClan)
Crowbelly (father, dead StarClan)

Crush: A surprise to even her.

Kits: Wants them

other: N/A

message 3: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 Name
Riverstar

Rank
Leader

Personality
Loyal, Kind, Stubborn, Calm, Can be wise when he wants to (I'll change/add to this as I get to know him.)

Description
Silver/grey tabby tom with bright green eyes

FUR
river ripple riverstar

EYES
river

Crush
Open

Kits
N/A

Family
Unknown

Other
I'll change this format later. But other than that, I'm done.

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
© B ~ Birdsong
UC

Name☯ Crowkit | Crowpaw | Crowpool {Crowpool}

Gender☯ Tom

Clan☯ RiverClan | RC

Rank☯ Kit | Apprentice | Warrior {Warrior}

Personality

Description

Picture{s}

Mate | Crush {Crush}☯ Open

Kits☯ Wants them